EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Shannon's going to Egypt!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shannon's going to Egypt!!!
Shannon
Member # 4318

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Shannon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody! You might remember me from my post where I was asking if I needed to speak arabic to get married in Egypt. Most of you told me to think about it and wait. And I did and decided to go there at meet him first. Well, I just booked my ticket today. I will be leaving from the US on September 1st. I am so excited and nervous about this trip. This will be my first time on a plane. 14 hours! But, I get to stop in Milan, Italy on the way there. So that should be fun. I am so excited and nervous about meeting my love (Moamen) for the first time. He is so sweet and such a wonderful man. I know I will start crying when I get off the plane and see his face in front of me. I will spend 20 days with him there. This will probably be the happiest 20 days of my life. When I come back I will tell you all about my egyptian experience. I hope that my time in Egypt will be fun, exciting and romantic. Inshallah. Thank you all again for the advice you have given me here. I know that it will help me on my trip and in my life.

P.S. Anyone who knows me should check out the post 'Thank you for this website' by Cristy, you will find it very interesting.

Salam

Posts: 34 | From: USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...GOOD LUCK!
Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi shan,its Di,i already understand u arrive at september 1,im very very happy for you,just open wide your eyes and have a good time,also wish u the best time in your life indeed!Guess what,i understand you completely that ure excited,and even worried,coz i am leaveing to Egypt tomorrow afternoon,and no matter my bf will wait me there,im more than exciting,and so long way for me,especially as ill wait almost 7 hours for the airplane to Cairo,no kidding,ill get crazy so longgg time on same place,as whole ill travel as long as u will!Well,wish me luck,coz its my first travel too,and im little scared,maybe sound stupid,but its so...ill write you later sweetheart!inshallah all will be fine,and wish u the same!!!!!!
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shannon:
Hi everybody! You might remember me from my post where I was asking if I needed to speak arabic to get married in Egypt. Most of you told me to think about it and wait. And I did and decided to go there at meet him first. Well, I just booked my ticket today. I will be leaving from the US on September 1st. I am so excited and nervous about this trip. This will be my first time on a plane. 14 hours! But, I get to stop in Milan, Italy on the way there. So that should be fun. I am so excited and nervous about meeting my love (Moamen) for the first time. He is so sweet and such a wonderful man. I know I will start crying when I get off the plane and see his face in front of me. I will spend 20 days with him there. This will probably be the happiest 20 days of my life. When I come back I will tell you all about my egyptian experience. I hope that my time in Egypt will be fun, exciting and romantic. Inshallah. Thank you all again for the advice you have given me here. I know that it will help me on my trip and in my life.

P.S. Anyone who knows me should check out the post 'Thank you for this website' by Cristy, you will find it very interesting.

Salam

Wishing you bestest of luck.

[This message has been edited by Karah_Mia (edited 12 August 2004).]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Shannon!
I am excited for you!! Where and how much was your airline ticket? Interested in booking a flight myself. Thank you so much,

Posts: 62 | From: San Diego, Ca USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, girls!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donya
Member # 448

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope your holiday is all you dreamed of

Best Wishes

Posts: 213 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 4318

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Shannon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi CaliGirl, Well my flight is from Washington D.C. to Cairo, Egypt with one stop in Milan, Italy. It is on Alitalia Airlines. I booked my ticket on www.1800airdeal.com, My roundtrip flight cost me $800 plus tax .
quote:
Originally posted by CaliGirl:
Hi Shannon!
I am excited for you!! Where and how much was your airline ticket? Interested in booking a flight myself. Thank you so much,

Posts: 34 | From: USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheProfessional
Member # 5354

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheProfessional     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shannon, if he's for real, then he's won your heart. If he's fake, then you're getting a broken heart soon. Good luck.

------------------
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Posts: 21 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Friend
you can read more about Egypt at this location : http://www.travel-egypt.ha22.com
and if you need any help in Alexandria please contact us.
Thanks http://www.halim-hosting.com

Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm, another HEAAAR I CAAME TO SAVE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. by another spartacose
Halim; we understand you are advertising for your business, but can you at lease join in a conversation ??
They have a forum for doing business in Egypt, and one for classifieds you know?!!

quote:
Originally posted by halim:
Hello Friend
you can read more about Egypt at this location : http://www.travel-egypt.ha22.com
and if you need any help in Alexandria please contact us.
Thanks http://www.halim-hosting.com

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aksher
Member # 5178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aksher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote welsafty: Halim; we understand you are advertising for your business, but can you at lease join in a conversation ??
They have a forum for doing business in Egypt, and one for classifieds you know?!!

Bloody awfull using forums to promote buisness interests. http://www.flatsinblahblah.com

Posts: 1 | From: U.K. | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooooopps, now we got a Akshar and a Aksher on ES. So please, people, do not mix them up!!!!!

Hm, tried to open up your link but it doesn't work. Where are the flats located? In Blah-blah-land?

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 19 September 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com