EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Question about eyptian man.......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about eyptian man.......
Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary_77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probably this subject has been here in the past, i am almost sure. Still, i want to ask opinions about this question. I am getting confused about the "so"called stories that egyptian man are not good. My brother is married to a egyptian girl, who i love more than a sister (have a real sister but do not like her), and she screens everybody for me before i get to meet anybody. She says that egyptian man are not good. I can not say no or yes to her, just because she lived there her whole life, and she knows her culture more. There was one guy who liked me, and everybody had there thoughts about it. He was "using" me for my money, wanted dutch nationality, ect ect. After all discussions it was quite clear. He was not after my money, he was more than willing to pay all the money it would have take to live with me, and we are talking about 15.000 euro or more, and he did not want my nationality and wanted to live with me in Egypt, or were we wanted to live. What i am trying to say is, where do people base these ideas on, that egyptian man are not good. I do not say that egyptian man are bad or not bad, there are bad people all over the world, or people who have bad intentions. Can someone tell me if it is true, and if it is true, what makes that person not good.....

Thank you

Posts: 38 | From: Holland | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no not again

Shumza will you please set up another forum for people who want to discuss relationships. It would help to leave this free to discuss Visiting Egypt, which is the forums name.

Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gary
Member # 3608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indeed
Posts: 130 | From: torquay . uk | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Mary_77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to offend anyone. But can't you just say it without getting angry. It is just a question, nothing more. And if you do not like to naswer this, it is okay. Do not take it so personal.
Posts: 38 | From: Holland | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of these's stories are true, Some of those guys are either after you money or a passport to the west. Some of them then go home to there wife afterwards when you run out of money. if you meet an Egyptianman its a question of using your common sense your find that the coactal resorts like Sharm is famous for it.
Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuse me Philand Teresa.
But Mary-77 is asking a valid tourist question.

Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mary_77:
Sorry to offend anyone. But can't you just say it without getting angry. It is just a question, nothing more. And if you do not like to naswer this, it is okay. Do not take it so personal.

We are not offended by your question at all. We just think it would be a good idea to have a "Relationships" Forum

Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you are really lucky to have your Egyptian sister in law checking out these men for you. This is what would happen for an Egyptian girl, her family would vet possible suitors.

There are some good and some bad like any nationality.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary_77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you mean that one of her family members could be a good choice for me? If you meant that, there was a cousin who wanted to meet me, and i heared very nice things about him. But he met someone when he was in Sharm. so i think no chance now....
Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
i read your reaction a couple of times. I understand what you mean now. I am very lucky to have such a good relationship with my sister in law. She knows her culture better. Silly that i did nto understand the first time. I do now,
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you mean that one of her family members could be a good choice for me?

Maybe, maybe not? just make sure she doesn't have an uncle fester.

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Mary
how are you? I think there is no offense about your question ,, first let us agree that in every and each where there are good and bad people and Egypt is a part of the world. But with a very different nature as for me I tavelled mostly allover the world been in usa for 1 year and half, france, holland, germany, spain, switherland, south afirca, canda, norway, suadi arabia, tunis, morocoo and else places .

EGYPTIAN ARE SO DIFFERENT WE ARE ALMOST THE BEST MEN IN THE WORLD JUST IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS A REAL MAN MEAN WE ARE SO KIND, HAVE A GREAT LOYALITY TO OUR COUNTRY, PEOPLE LOVERS AND FRIENDS. WE APPRECIATE THE REAL MEAN OF EVERYTHING SUCH AS LOVE, FRIENDSHIP AND ETC MOST OF US ARE GOOD AND MAY BE GREAT WE ARE DIFFERENT THAN OTHER NATION AS WE HAVE THE LOWEST PERCENT OF BAD PEOPLE MAY BE SOME FORINGERS SEE THAT WE ARE NOT GOOD THAT'S BECAUSE OF THE DIFFERENT CULTURE AS WE SEE MOST OF THE FORINGERS ARE NOT REAL MEN AND A LOT OF FEMALES ARE EASY GOING JUST THE COMAM CULTURE FIGHT BUT IF YOU LIVE IN EGYPT YOU WILL DISCOVER WHO GREAT THIS COUNTRY IS AND HOW GREAT THERE MEN AND WOMEN ARE AS FOR MY PERSONAL IDEA THERE IS NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAVE OUR GREAT CULTURE AND HISTORY EXCEPT CHINA SO NO OTHER COUNTRY IS BETTER THAN US TO RUN AFTER ITS PASSPORT JUST MAY BE THAT WE HAVE TEMPORARLY BAD STANDARD OR LOW INCOME SO FORINGERS LIFE YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT WE LOOK FOR BETTER LIFE THROUGH THERE PASSPORTS. ME MYSELF HAVE AN EXPERIENCE WITH THE AMERICAN NATIONALITY AND HOWEVER THAT I LIVED THERE FOR A WHILE BUT I THINK THAT USA HAVE GREAT CITIZENS BUT THE MOST WORSE PLACE TO STAY IN IN SUMMARRY THERE IS A REAL MISUNDERSTAND TO THE ATTITUDE OF EGYPTIAN EASILY EXAMPLE THAT AMERICAN THINK THAT WE HATE THEM BUT WE DONT HATE AMERICAN PEOPLE WE HATE THE AMERICAN GOVERNS AND DECISION MAKERS BECAUSE OF THERE DECISION AND VULGAR ACTIONS .. SEE JUST BE SURE THAT AS ANY OTHER NATIONALS YOU MAY FIND EGYPTIANS WHO ARE LOOKING TO YOUR BODY, MONEY AND NATIONALITY AS IN ANY OTHER NATION BUT WITH BETTER LUCK THAT YOU HAVE LESS PERCENT TO FACE THIS.
SORRY FOR BEING SO LONG
ANYWAY WELCOME TO EGYPT AND WILL WAITYOUR COMMENT AFTER YOU VISIT OUR HOLLY COUNTRY
FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN CONTACT ME
msaaads@yahoo.com
MOHAMMAD

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary_77, I think what you wrote in your post at the bigning simens it all up < poeple are the same everywhere, the culture differs, and customes changes, and there well be always good and bad poeple, everywhere you go, and you will find alot of poeple who only remember the bad experiance and never remember the good ones,

dr_judge , you KNOW how hard is it to read a WHOLE SPEACH IN CAPS !!!! anyway althought I couldnt follow up, I think you should be a speach writer

Mary_77, My cousin and his wife are comming to visit Cairo from Holland ( I was visiting them in Layden 3 months ago as I mentioned before) and that would be her secound visit to Egypt, maybe she and My cousin help you see egypt and she can show you the Egypt she knew

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomas
Member # 1946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hello Mary

Just ignore some people on the forum. you have made a vald point. I can only speak from my own terrible experience with an egyptian but it was classic. I had NO idea about these guys in sharm and I have lived all over the world but let me tell you they are very very clever.
to cut a long story short they will tell you they love egypt and want to stay and that they are different but as soon as you turn your back they are with other women.

I saw it with own eyes as I lived there for one year and these men will change girls every week and my ex stole money from me which is the worst and the reason they can't be with an egyptian women is why would they when the women from europe pay for everything!

it is so easy for them believe me.
take care and good luck
probably this subject has been here in the past, i am almost sure. Still, i want to ask opinions about this question. I am getting confused about the "so"called stories that egyptian man are not good. My brother is married to a egyptian girl, who i love more than a sister (have a real sister but do not like her), and she screens everybody for me before i get to meet anybody. She says that egyptian man are not good. I can not say no or yes to her, just because she lived there her whole life, and she knows her culture more. There was one guy who liked me, and everybody had there thoughts about it. He was "using" me for my money, wanted dutch nationality, ect ect. After all discussions it was quite clear. He was not after my money, he was more than willing to pay all the money it would have take to live with me, and we are talking about 15.000 euro or more, and he did not want my nationality and wanted to live with me in Egypt, or were we wanted to live. What i am trying to say is, where do people base these ideas on, that egyptian man are not good. I do not say that egyptian man are bad or not bad, there are bad people all over the world, or people who have bad intentions. Can someone tell me if it is true, and if it is true, what makes that person not good.....

Thank you

Posts: 121 | From: lomdon | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
something very funny. My sister in law did not want to marry an egyptianb man. They are not good she says. I hope there a good ones who mean well. And the bad ones ruin it for the good ones.
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what they say in Egypt?

Do you know Someone ?
Yes I do
Have you lived with him?
NO I haven’t
Then you don’t know him !!

, your fingers are not all the same, and as you cant tell how deep is the pond, till you jump in, you cant tell weather a watermelon is sweet unless you open it

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 09 September 2004).]

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
people mean well by warning everybody. But it is also ntio fair to the ones who mean good. And i am always very carefull. I feel it has also to do in how you approach someone yourself. I know, i never regret anthing, because i am always more than carefull
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dr_judge:
Dear Mary
EGYPTIAN ARE SO DIFFERENT WE ARE ALMOST THE BEST MEN IN THE WORLD JUST IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS A REAL MAN...

MOST OF THE FORINGERS ARE NOT REAL MEN AND A LOT OF FEMALES ARE EASY GOING JUST THE COMAM CULTURE FIGHT BUT IF YOU LIVE IN EGYPT YOU WILL DISCOVER WHO GREAT THIS COUNTRY IS AND HOW GREAT THERE MEN AND WOMEN ARE

ROFL ... what's this thing about "real men"???

Apart from that your post is fairly cryptic. A few commas and punctuation marks here and there might help, as well as writing in upper AND lower case letters.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philand teresa:
Oh no not again

Shumza will you please set up another forum for people who want to discuss relationships. It would help to leave this free to discuss Visiting Egypt, which is the forums name.

...oh well Egyptian Men rule the planet earth...that's why they're such an interesting subject...that's why people keep on discussing them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and and and and.....

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheProfessional
Member # 5354

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheProfessional     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think egyptian men are such an issue because those of them who are well educated and well brought up have a little bit of extra ego and pride, I think that's basically the reason.
As for them being good or bad, it depends really on the man, which social standard he comes from, how well he is educated, his job and lots of other aspects of course. However, in general, most of the low/mid social standard guys tend to be the bad ones (those are the ones that will probably hook up with you near restaurants/big hotels and such), and most of the upper-mid/high social standard tend to be the good guys.

P.S: BAD = try to take advantage of you, via marriage money or whatever...

------------------
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Posts: 21 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Yet another one classifies Egyptians to good and bad based on there wealth

quote:
Originally posted by TheProfessional:
I think egyptian men are such an issue because those of them who are well educated and well brought up have a little bit of extra ego and pride, I think that's basically the reason.
As for them being good or bad, it depends really on the man, which social standard he comes from, how well he is educated, his job and lots of other aspects of course. However, in general, most of the low/mid social standard guys tend to be the [b]bad
ones (those are the ones that will probably hook up with you near restaurants/big hotels and such), and most of the upper-mid/high social standard tend to be the good guys.

[/B]

TheProfessional
Member # 5354

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheProfessional     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
Yet another one classifies Egyptians to good and bad based on there wealth

Have you noticed the in general that I wrote?

quote:
As for them being good or bad, it depends really on the man, which social standard he comes from, how well he is educated, his job and lots of other aspects of course. However, in general, most of the low/mid social standard guys tend to be the bad ones (those are the ones that will probably hook up with you near restaurants/big hotels and such), and most of the upper-mid/high social standard tend to be the good guys.

Don't form quick opinions or go change your glasses or get a new set.

------------------

[This message has been edited by TheProfessional (edited 17 September 2004).]

Posts: 21 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Through my 12yrs of travelling Egypt I can say that like all other nationalities there is good and bad people in every country, the bad ones in Egypt spoil it for the good respectful ones. I have some great egyptian and moslem families which are my friends and egyptians are a great warm people. However, as a woman who travels alone there I get so much hassle from the local guys who ALL want "to be your friend", I find them also so VERY forward asking personal details about you, your job, are you married etc.etc when it is not their business at all (in fact we consider it nosey and rude sometimes). I suppose its the culture thing again, I find the local men being sometimes too forward a real put-off and puts me on the defensive straight away. Western woman are NOT like egyptian woman we do not like pushyness, the direct personal questions, the dirty looks and sneaky giggling behind our back. Just because we do not live in your country, maybe have a different religion, or dress the same as YOUR woman.....we are NOT easy or stupid women, we are not alcoholics or easy in bed either.

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
marry-77 IAM WORKING MOST OF THE TIME WITH DUTCH AND I KNOW ALOT ABOUT THE DUTCH FEMALES THINKING,AND MENTALITY!!
MAY BE I SOUND VERY SILLY IF I ASK YOU WHY YOU INSIST TO HAVE AMAN FROM EGYPT????
DONOT YOU HAVE ANY CHANCE TO HAVE A HANDSOME MAN BELONGING TO YOUR CULTURE ,RELIGION,THINKING,!!!OR DO YOU HAVE SOME FEATURES PROBLEMS,WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK AFTER ANY KIND OF CHANCE,HAVING ANY BOY,EVEN YOUR EGYPTIAN SISTER'S COUSIN!!!THE GOOD ONE AS SHE TOLD YOU!!!THOUGH SHE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT ALL THE EGYPTIAN MEN ARE VERY BAD!!!CANNOT YOU SEE ANY SORT OF CONTRAST HERE!!!??
TO DISCOVER EASLY THAT YOUR EGYPTIAN SISTER IN LAW,HAS BAD OPENIONS ABOUT THE EGYPTIAN MEN,BECAUSE SHE FOUND NO ONE GIVE HER ATTENTION!!!
HONESTLY I THINK ALOT OF LADYS NEED BEAUTIFICATION SURGERY MORE THAN SOME POOR ADVICES!!!!

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Have you noticed the in general that I wrote?

Actually I noticed it, haven’t you ??!!!!

Last time I checked< when someone makes a general statement< saying " in general" , they mean the majority, the norm, the average, just as if i said " in general, people think before they write ", and this "GENIOUS!!" means that most people, the majority of the free world, and the normal person, would think before they run their mouths, and it also means I am not saying everyone, simply because I could have excluded you from the normal , majority, or even the average

TheProfessional
Member # 5354

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:

Actually I noticed it, haven’t you ??!!!!

Last time I checked< when someone makes a [b]general
statement< saying " in general" , they mean the majority, the norm, the average, just as if i said " in general, people think before they write ", and this "GENIOUS!!" means that most people, the majority of the free world, and the normal person, would think before they run their mouths, and it also means I am not saying everyone, simply because I could have excluded you from the normal , majority, or even the average

[/B]

Is a generalization, yes, but also means there are exceptions (which I personally think is a very small portion)

------------------

[This message has been edited by TheProfessional (edited 17 September 2004).]

TheProfessional
Member # 5354

Rate Member
Welshlady, you're saying that you have traveled a lot, don't you think that my observation is correct?

------------------

sera
Member # 5381

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sera     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You go man!!! That's really telling her. You sound like you do not suffer fools gladly and have a good sense of humor. Good on you.
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:
marry-77 IAM WORKING MOST OF THE TIME WITH DUTCH AND I KNOW ALOT ABOUT THE DUTCH FEMALES THINKING,AND MENTALITY!!
MAY BE I SOUND VERY SILLY IF I ASK YOU WHY YOU INSIST TO HAVE AMAN FROM EGYPT????
DONOT YOU HAVE ANY CHANCE TO HAVE A HANDSOME MAN BELONGING TO YOUR CULTURE ,RELIGION,THINKING,!!!OR DO YOU HAVE SOME FEATURES PROBLEMS,WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK AFTER ANY KIND OF CHANCE,HAVING ANY BOY,EVEN YOUR EGYPTIAN SISTER'S COUSIN!!!THE GOOD ONE AS SHE TOLD YOU!!!THOUGH SHE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT ALL THE EGYPTIAN MEN ARE VERY BAD!!!CANNOT YOU SEE ANY SORT OF CONTRAST HERE!!!??
TO DISCOVER EASLY THAT YOUR EGYPTIAN SISTER IN LAW,HAS BAD OPENIONS ABOUT THE EGYPTIAN MEN,BECAUSE SHE FOUND NO ONE GIVE HER ATTENTION!!!
HONESTLY I THINK ALOT OF LADYS NEED BEAUTIFICATION SURGERY MORE THAN SOME POOR ADVICES!!!!

Posts: 4 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed: You have missed the point. What most women in their forties and fifties need is not surgery, it is another chance at youth. Perhaps surgery would give the apperance of youth but their act of folly is a last desperate fling at happiness before old age really sets in. The triumph of hope over reality.

It is sad that there is no place for anyone past their first flush of youth in the western world or for those whose physical imperfections are obvious. If there were then the women would not fall so easily.

That is what the Egyptian is good at and why the Egyptian lover is sought out. He can (and will) easily convince the ugly that they are beautiful and the old that they are young again. It is a service that women have been providing for rich men since time began and it has to be paid for on one way or another. So long as the cost is not too high then it can be enjoyed for what it is. When the cost is too high then heartbreak follows close on the heels of bankruptcy and the whole thing turns nasty.

Instead of putting the whole incidence behind them and getting on with their lives some women are doomed to get involved in serial affairs with Egyptian men of the type that will take their money,. These men are not of the same class or educational level but they have the same traits. They are men that can lie easily and convince their victims that the Nile waters will make them forever young and forever desirable - no matter how old or ugly they are. This does not relate to all Egyptian men - only those whose morals are lower than perhaps they should be.

This post is not meant as a criticism of anyone it is purely an observation.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

LL are you saying that the Nile waters WONT make me forever young and desirable

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:

Okay, this asks for an attack. Let me start by asking you this: You say you know dutch woamn. Describe for me a typical example of a dutch woman. I never said i want an egyptian man. I had a relationship with an egyptian man before. So i do not know where you got this part of my story. I do not need beautyfication. There is nothing bad about the way i look, that stops man from talking to me or showing their interest in me. And it is also not that i can not find a guy in the place where i live. I feel your attacking me for a couple of questions. What is it that bothers you, and describe a typical dutch woman for me. It is to bad that you ccan not put pic here. I would like to show you how i look. I look like a normal 26 year old woman. And tastes are different

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha - if I am wrong about the waters of the Nile - and I hope I am - can we bathe together and wash away the years as well as the dust?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Marry
well, Marry sometimes we need to be a bit silent just to avoid some people you might not like them , any way every one is beautiful in some way ,,and ou will feel your beauty even more once you start to get deep inside yourself ,,just put your inside outside and walk proudly with a high head and beautiful kind smile ..
Cheers Marry

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

LL are you saying that the Nile waters WONT make me forever young and desirable

Ayisha, you are both and forever.

LouLou...so true. If we were allowed to age and still be loved and desired, much less bad decisions we would made and less young lads would gain fortune out of our desperation...

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
S p h i n x o
Member # 5281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for S p h i n x o     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Ahmed: Instead of putting the whole incidence behind them and getting on with their lives some women are doomed to get involved in serial affairs with Egyptian men of the type that will take their money,. These men are not of the same class or educational level but they have the same traits. They are men that can lie easily and convince their victims that the Nile waters will make them forever young and forever desirable - no matter how old or ugly they are. This does not relate to all Egyptian men - only those whose morals are lower than perhaps they should be.

I observed that too !!!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I guess by Egyptian standards a woman in her 40's or 50's is already aged. I don't feel "old" at the age of 45. I get people that pop up on my e-mail that talk to me, and when I tell them that I am 45, some of them disappear. What's really weird is when a female is writing to me, and stops writing because of my age.

Another issue - instead of Egyptian gigolos, or endless and endless forums about Egyptian men, why don't we start a forum about these foreign women who are so ready to open up their wallets to the first bozo that stands in front of them.

Well, let me get up and look for my cane and take my geriatric medicines. You know us old people have to get our beauty sleep.

quote:
Ahmed: You have missed the point. What most women in their forties and fifties need is not surgery, it is another chance at youth. Perhaps surgery would give the apperance of youth but their act of folly is a last desperate fling at happiness before old age really sets in. The triumph of hope over reality.

It is sad that there is no place for anyone past their first flush of youth in the western world or for those whose physical imperfections are obvious. If there were then the women would not fall so easily.

That is what the Egyptian is good at and why the Egyptian lover is sought out. He can (and will) easily convince the ugly that they are beautiful and the old that they are young again. It is a service that women have been providing for rich men since time began and it has to be paid for on one way or another. So long as the cost is not too high then it can be enjoyed for what it is. When the cost is too high then heartbreak follows close on the heels of bankruptcy and the whole thing turns nasty.

Instead of putting the whole incidence behind them and getting on with their lives some women are doomed to get involved in serial affairs with Egyptian men of the type that will take their money,. These men are not of the same class or educational level but they have the same traits. They are men that can lie easily and convince their victims that the Nile waters will make them forever young and forever desirable - no matter how old or ugly they are. This does not relate to all Egyptian men - only those whose morals are lower than perhaps they should be.

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Thank you Sphinxo - you remain my hero

Foreign girl: I am sure that when I am ninety I will still feel sixteen on the inside but I will not look sixteen on the outside. That is the problem that certain young Egyptians are so good at fixing. They could convince a wart hog that it is a turtle dove.

Some men of a certain age buy fast cars and start wearing black shirts and tighter trousers to compensate for their thickening waists and thinning hair. (The oldest swinger in town syndrome). Some women come here and buy a willing boy to compensate for their wrinkles.

Nobody likes growing old and while sex is not the elexir of youth it is a good substitute. Nature has its way. Convince a woman that she is still sexually attractive when she is not, and she will give you her soul.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 19 September 2004).]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ayisha - if I am wrong about the waters of the Nile - and I hope I am - can we bathe together and wash away the years as well as the dust?

sounds good LL, us old fat warthogs need to stick together

------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Ayisha, you are both and forever.

you too karah, you gorgeous dove you

------------------

foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a lot of women in this age that still look great. Halle Berry was in her 40's when she did Catwoman, and Madonna is up there (even though I don't really care too much about her) For me, I don't want to feel young, but I don't have to become a fat unattractive middle aged person. And believe me, the workouts at the spa and the diets are not easy. I haven't gone to Egypt ( I have Egyptian friends here) I don't have to buy some young Egyptian guy to make me "feel young", the workouts do that for me, thank you. If they
quote:
Thank you Sphinxo - you remain my hero

Foreign girl: I am sure that when I am ninety I will still feel sixteen on the inside but I will not look sixteen on the outside. That is the problem that certain young Egyptians are so good at fixing. They could convince a wart hog that it is a turtle dove.

Some men of a certain age buy fast cars and start wearing black shirts and tighter trousers to compensate for their thickening waists and thinning hair. (The oldest swinger in town syndrome). Some women come here and buy a willing boy to compensate for their wrinkles.

Nobody likes growing old and while sex is not the elexir of youth it is a good substitute. Nature has its way. Convince a woman that she is still sexually attractive when she is not, and she will give you her soul.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 19 September 2004).]

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, Mary, you sound like a nice person, and in another post you mentioned that you didn't have a boyfriend, and that maybe it was strange, or something like that.Men of any nationalities are good to have as friends first, get to know them, and whatever comes later, well, it comes later. You are young at 26 and you have plenty of time to "study" different men, or different nationalities and pick what's convenient and appeals to you. You seem nice so I wish the best of luck for you.
quote:

Okay, this asks for an attack. Let me start by asking you this: You say you know dutch woamn. Describe for me a typical example of a dutch woman. I never said i want an egyptian man. I had a relationship with an egyptian man before. So i do not know where you got this part of my story. I do not need beautyfication. There is nothing bad about the way i look, that stops man from talking to me or showing their interest in me. And it is also not that i can not find a guy in the place where i live. I feel your attacking me for a couple of questions. What is it that bothers you, and describe a typical dutch woman for me. It is to bad that you ccan not put pic here. I would like to show you how i look. I look like a normal 26 year old woman. And tastes are different

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foreigngirl:
There are a lot of women in this age that still look great. Halle Berry was in her 40's when she did Catwoman, and Madonna is up there (even though I don't really care too much about her) For me, I don't want to feel young, but I don't have to become a fat unattractive middle aged person. And believe me, the workouts at the spa and the diets are not easy. I haven't gone to Egypt ( I have Egyptian friends here) I don't have to buy some young Egyptian guy to make me "feel young", the workouts do that for me, thank you. If they

By the way, Halle Berry is only 38 now and so beautiful.......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i grow up I want to look like Sophia Lauren.... ...So I guess I will have to reactivate my Virgin Active membership and start eating grass ...hey not the kind you smoke...but I guess it would be a good thing since she stood by old Ponti until he keeled over.NOw...wait let me think...wasnt that old coot centuries older than her?
Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
When i grow up I want to look like Sophia Lauren.... ...So I guess I will have to reactivate my Virgin Active membership and start eating grass ...hey not the kind you smoke...but I guess it would be a good thing since she stood by old Ponti until he keeled over.NOw...wait let me think...wasnt that old coot centuries older than her?

LOL hey lot's of gif in my website profil if u wont it ..but don't kopier ..save to ur pc
animatet gif.

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egypt_Canada
Member # 5408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egypt_Canada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
what makes that person not good.....

If you don't trust him, just leave him. Even if he is good man and you have doubt about it, you will be asking yourself all of your life if he married you for another reason than love.

And with every action or small problem, you will have this idea in your mind, and that is gona end it anyway.

as for your sister in law, its not because she is Egyptian then she can choose the good one, there is lots of Egyptian girls who made the wrong choice.

Posts: 51 | From: SaskCold, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Oh well, I was a couple of yers off for Halle berry. I have to tell me Afro-american friends he gave me wrong info
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
By the way, Halle Berry is only 38 now and so beautiful.......

foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
But Sophia did have a certain class that these modern day "gahabas" don't have.
quote:
Originally posted by asiaq:
LOL hey lot's of gif in my website profil if u wont it ..but don't kopier ..save to ur pc
animatet gif.

Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Friends.
Read more about Egypt . http://www.travel-egypt.ha22.com

you can post at our new forum : http://www.ha22.com/forum

Thanks

Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com