EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » NEED SOME ADVICE,PLEASE!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEED SOME ADVICE,PLEASE!!!!!
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO AGAIN,
this time isn`t another sad love story ,dont worry
I just have some questions as i need little help again!
Let`s remind again that im bulgarian and my husband from soon is an egyptian(nothing new of course)
Our problem now is that i cannot live in Egypt,what means that my husband have to come!I invited him 2 times-denied!now after we are married he apply again,we wait for an answer!
my question is:as they said the rejection come from our capital city,not from cairo embassy!But i`m not sure in that thing,isnt it logical the answer for the visa to depend on our embassador in Cairo????????and if they deny again(even if we are married,what isnt impossible)what should i do???I mean where exactly i suppose to make fuss and noise to got what i need!As whole,what can i do in this case.coz i have bad feel that they can deny again........i`m little desperate already from the embassy b*******s!Please who`s more informed on this topic,help me with good advice,coz i really dont know what to do!
thank you in advance!!!!!!!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmore11
Member # 5370

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmore11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well,
first be sure that your country's immigration policy agrees with your husband situation..
i think the best place to fuss to is your ministry of foreign affairs!
that's only a thought not an expert's advice!!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask your husband to open Elwaseet Classified Magazine, and lookup immigration lawyer, there are plenty of the advertise for their service

quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
HELLO AGAIN,
this time isn`t another sad love story ,dont worry
............i`m little desperate already from the embassy b*******s!Please who`s more informed on this topic,help me with good advice,coz i really dont know what to do!
thank you in advance!!!!!!!

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well... thx a lot...infact yes i think same the right place is foreign affairs in case that they deny,ill do that!........and yes the idea with the lawyer isnt bad at all too.....
shukran

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com