EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » NEED SOME ADVICE,PLEASE!!!!! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
HELLO AGAIN,
this time isn`t another sad love story ,dont worry
I just have some questions as i need little help again!
Let`s remind again that im bulgarian and my husband from soon is an egyptian(nothing new of course)
Our problem now is that i cannot live in Egypt,what means that my husband have to come!I invited him 2 times-denied!now after we are married he apply again,we wait for an answer!
my question is:as they said the rejection come from our capital city,not from cairo embassy!But i`m not sure in that thing,isnt it logical the answer for the visa to depend on our embassador in Cairo????????and if they deny again(even if we are married,what isnt impossible)what should i do???I mean where exactly i suppose to make fuss and noise to got what i need!As whole,what can i do in this case.coz i have bad feel that they can deny again........i`m little desperate already from the embassy b*******s!Please who`s more informed on this topic,help me with good advice,coz i really dont know what to do!
thank you in advance!!!!!!!

blackmore11
Member # 5370
 - posted
well,
first be sure that your country's immigration policy agrees with your husband situation..
i think the best place to fuss to is your ministry of foreign affairs!
that's only a thought not an expert's advice!!

welsafty
Member # 5051
 - posted
Ask your husband to open Elwaseet Classified Magazine, and lookup immigration lawyer, there are plenty of the advertise for their service

quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
HELLO AGAIN,
this time isn`t another sad love story ,dont worry
............i`m little desperate already from the embassy b*******s!Please who`s more informed on this topic,help me with good advice,coz i really dont know what to do!
thank you in advance!!!!!!!

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
well... thx a lot...infact yes i think same the right place is foreign affairs in case that they deny,ill do that!........and yes the idea with the lawyer isnt bad at all too.....
shukran

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com