EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » who knows Mahomed from Magawish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: who knows Mahomed from Magawish?
Moyv
Member # 9237

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moyv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
You guys surely plan long ahead.....

Hi

You know by having a date set you get time to do some research if you do not trust a person.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moyv:
Hi

You know by having a date set you get time to do some research if you do not trust a person.

Look, if you don't trust someone then don't think even further. That simple. Anyway I am glad that your research is done already and you didn't waste more time and other things on this guy.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bitterwithbaggage
Member # 8645

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bitterwithbaggage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
CHRISTMAS 2007??? Now there's a man that's keen!!!

well, he obviously had a full diary.

Posts: 106 | From: London, England | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasha
Member # 9224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is good russian site www. kunstkamera.net. You can find your hero there
Posts: 3 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JA1023
Member # 9187

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JA1023     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of this is so disturbing. I can't believe how big of a player this guy is. It is probably so hard for you to believe all of this sharm because you are married to him, but I wish you the best of luck and im sorry about that.
Posts: 31 | From: West Chester, Pa, 19380 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bitterwithbaggage
Member # 8645

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bitterwithbaggage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tasha:

Hi can't get this link to work. May be firewall issue at work. What does kunstcamera mean. Is it rude?

Posts: 106 | From: London, England | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bitterwithbaggage
Member # 8645

Rate Member
quote:

got the site but just a list of holidays sites???

Moyv
Member # 9237

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moyv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi, i also get a list of names. i can not find his name

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com