EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » need america freinds in cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need america freinds in cairo
wolfy
Member # 5552

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,i realy wanna get american freinds in cairo,im from jordan,and study in cairo,any americans live in cairo,just mail me at ali_quza2002@yahoo.com
Posts: 62 | From: amman | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not going to bother emailing you, but will post here to let you know that there are loads of Americans in Cairo. If you are from Jordon, what is your specific interest in meeting Americans, may I ask?

Where will you be working in Cairo? Where will you be living? Answer these questions and I can probably give you some idea where you might be able to go to meet Americans.

If you are a runner or walker and just enjoy getting out into the desert, check out www.cairohash.com We meet every Friday and there are some Americans that participate in that.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfy
Member # 5552

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi dibbie,what's up?i realu love mericans so much,and wanna improve my english,love thier life,and wanna know more about them,that's why i wanna have an american feinds,im not sure i will be working in cairo,but i study in cairo,im hanging in 6 october city,i don't like it,i was in mohandseen,but had to move to 6 october,im a walker......i don't mind if you mail me,i use my yahoo messenger,add me then we can talk more,i have somthing to tell american about somthing,i don't mind if we should meet also.......
Posts: 62 | From: amman | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timbuctoo
Member # 440

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for timbuctoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i have somthing to tell american about somthing,i don't mind if we should meet also.......

Hmmmm....

Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeeka
Member # 5516

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Zeeka   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking also english speaking people that I can talk with to improve my English, and if any one intersted in learning the arabic languge I'll be more than happy to give him free arabic Lessons

I can be reached on my email adress
Hzeeka@yahoo.ca

quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Not going to bother emailing you, but will post here to let you know that there are loads of Americans in Cairo. If you are from Jordon, what is your specific interest in meeting Americans, may I ask?

Where will you be working in Cairo? Where will you be living? Answer these questions and I can probably give you some idea where you might be able to go to meet Americans.

If you are a runner or walker and just enjoy getting out into the desert, check out www.cairohash.com We meet every Friday and there are some Americans that participate in that.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeeka
Member # 5516

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Zeeka   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking also for english speaking people that I can talk with to improve my English, and if any one intersted in learning the arabic languge I'll be more than happy to give him free arabic Lessons

I can be reached on my email adress
Hzeeka@yahoo.ca

quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:

Posts: 252 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfy
Member # 5552

Rate Member
hey zeeka,where are you from?
wolfy
Member # 5552

Rate Member
hi debbie,what's up?i love to walk very much,where do you walk?
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wolfy:
i have somthing to tell american about somthing,i don't mind if we should meet also.......

lol..so what r u going to tell the Americans....do u have a message round your waist with a botton I suspect?...careful Debbie you never know these days....

[This message has been edited by JOSHUA (edited 18 October 2004).]

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by asiaq (edited 27 October 2004).]

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfy
Member # 5552

Rate Member
hey again,i can't belive that no americans in cairo,why you americans don't talk to me?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com