EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Gifts for kids in Egypt?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gifts for kids in Egypt?
GirlwithFreckles
Member # 5639

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GirlwithFreckles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read in a guide book it is nice for people visiting Egypt to bring candy or small gifts to hand out to children or people they meet.

Posts: 5 | From: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
denisegr
Member # 5167

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for denisegr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They also like pens and pencils too
Posts: 26 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they like whatever all kids like all over the world honey!Theres nothing different,maybe the language but they are still kids,so they will like sme games as any other kid all over the world!
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonicdude
Member # 5747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonicdude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This notion about pens is silly, in my opinion. Pens, running shoes, candy, stuffed animals, etc... can easily be bought in Egypt, and easily afforded even by the 'village class' of people. But there is some cool candy in your country which I am sure would be well liked by kids in Cairo. However even locally purchased candy would suffice.

Practical gifts can be found in Egypt. Egyptians can get these on their own. Souveniers from your own country is what is void.

Personally, giving a kid a couple LE will bring forth the same smile and doesn't require bringing over a ton of goodies. In my opinion, Egyptian kids are not without toys and treats. Considering the greater population including the middle and upper class Egyptians. As a tourist, without a doubt, you'll be exposed to more of the village-type families.

Giving gifts is fun. But you can find all of it here to save you the weight and space in your luggage.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com