EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Sinai

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sinai
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, Im a canadian living in cairo. My friend is coming to visit me in January and I want to take her to the Sinai. We want to go camping and camel trekking in the mountains for 1 or 2 nights. I looked at prices on the net but we dont want a fully organised package, only a guide and a camel! I assume its better to get to Dahab or Nueba and find a local one rather than make online reservations. I heard that 20 US$ per day per person is the starting price, is that correct? Any suggestions, ideas?
Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ican help you from going from cairo to there you pay for bus 120 *2 = 240
i can take you by new car daweo 2004
only 200 hundred pound with transport there
ok
about the prices there we will ask

Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if yo agree
email me at hkhodier2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kardous
Member # 5784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kardous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello annie .... look i know good place called basata in neuba .it is really wonderful ..natraul in everything you can be in tents if u want u bring it to with you i did this last year it was amazing to set your tent on the beach directly and u can get rooms or ..boxes from wood it is rooms to sleep there ..you will cock by your self either if u want they to preapring food and they profssional in this .. and this place between two mountain amazing place and good stuf ...if u need me to send to you some pictures i toke of this place with my friends email me on ( kardous2003@yahoo.com ) or phone me ( 002 0123374714 ) i live in cairo and i will go there in junuary also ...
i hope to be clear in my words
Ahmed Kardous

------------------
kardous

Posts: 51 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com