EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Clarification For Both Westeren Women & Egyptian Men

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clarification For Both Westeren Women & Egyptian Men
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All
I have watched this forum since a long time ago and keep trying to read the most posts I can with very rare replies just because I do want to know how other people who visit or live in Egypt think about it and about Egyptians.
In my conclusion I discovered a lot of good things and a lot of bad things and this is very normal in each and every society contains more than one person (so by sure it contain more than one opinion).
Just let me mention so things which I found it very regular in this forum which is the track of Egyptian men for having foreigners women money but let us say that in one hand I think that the foreigners women are mature enough to control and examine their feelings as long as they are almost well-educated, culturalized, have a practical nature and read such forums warn them from Egyptian guys. in other hand me myself have a huge number of authenticated stories about foreigners women to just come to Egypt and look for men to make love with and this why I think a lot of Egyptian men thinks - wrongly - that all European and American women are bitchs or can easily be.
I think that both of the Western women view to Egyptian men and the view Egyptian men to western women are very wrong may be there are some Egyptian guys are just money or sex lookers may be because they away from our religion or because of the poverty but more than 98% of them are good people who knows God very well and respect women. In the other hand I spend one year in the USA and some European countries I dealt with a lot of females there most of them ( more than 95 % I think are so respectable, conservative and respect their bodies) but what some of them do in Egypt may be because we ? the Egyptians ? are so warm and emotional and less practical than the western men and they fulfill their warm and emotional needs by this way.
There are other points I would like to clarify but better it be later in order not to be so boring ( if I'm not boring yet ) so I would like western women and Egyptian men not to be so generating in making rules and ideas for better interaction between us.
Let me say at last Welcome to the GREAT EGYPT all foreigners males and females hoping that who are visiting or living in Egypt to enjoy there time.
(here is my E-mail address so that any one who want contact me shall not be hesitated to do so msaaads@yahoo.com)
Dr-Judge

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

You got that right. Everyone's fate is in their own hands. Thanks for being so openminded.

Just to make a little comment. Think about how many tourists coming every week into your gorgeous country and how many actually ending up having a relationship whatsoever with a native. Its a small procentage.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tigerlilly
May be it is a very small percentage but for sorry that only this small percentage post their expeirences on this froum so they put the case under the spot as it is an every day event must occur to each and every toursist visiting Egypt I have some european friends visiting or living in Egypt and we spent very nice time together and shared very sweet and rspectable memories.
will you introduce yourself if you dont mind and if u dont give yr data to public you can send me email.
Dr-Judge

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wizza
Member # 2320

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for wizza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dr_judge:
[B]Hi Tigerlilly
May be it is a very small percentage but for sorry that only this small percentage post their expeirences on this froum so they put the case under the spot as it is an every day event

Well, only those with wounded prides and 'broken hearts' will feel compelled to vent their anger in a forum, and defame an entire nation!! It just shows how emotionally mature they are *hehehehe...*

Sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings, but I'm telling it as it is - from my own point of view :-)

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Egyptian men western woman relationship debate has gone round in circles now for many years but fails to reach a conclusion. Why? Because the people involved in these relationships are on a mutual benifit trip. The Egyptian guy gets money and presents. The sad ageing woman gets a young man to massage her ego by telling her how much he loves her and if she gives him X ammount of money he will be able to meet her the next day ect ect. When we have visited South East Asia to fill our time on the flight we play "spot the sex tourist". candidates were Male 55+, alone and nil dress sense. We play the same game on flights to Egypt but the candidates are Female 55+ alone and nil dress sense. Sad is'nt it?
Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I dont agree with you seems that who dont understand the right way to judge egyptian are more than what I was imagining

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dr-judge

I think the problem is that we generalise. We generalise about the Egyptian men, about the Western women and about their relationship and then to crown it we judge the outcome by Western standards.

Of course there are men who have been dazzled by the enormous benefits a relationship with a Western women will bring to them and their families. But equally there are men who keep there feet firmly on the ground and are manipulative and cynical. Lastly there are men who just love the women. To try and bundle them all up as Egyptian men is impossible.

Likewise there are Western women who very deliberately come to third world countries in search of sex with nubile young men. There are naïve women who believe word whispered in the dusky night of an Egyptian sky and leave their brains at the airport and then there are women who research and make a deliberate choice of the life style.

Now we have to pick which woman of the three types with which man of the three types. Nope generalisation is impossible.

Also you should never judge an entire country by some isolated experience with one person.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoenixxx
Member # 5949

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phoenixxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dezy-house.ru/forum_eng/

It's all what I wanted to say. Bad boys from Egypt are there.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Great this place is just for women who pass bad experiences with egyptian male and I did not say that this dont happen but very rarely not arule and the builder of this web-site just waste his time and even if an egyptian guys make a site for women come from europe to enjoy them sexually this wont be something good or nice
Dr-Judge

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or rich female americans trying to'buy' an egyptian male and then if he isnt interested runs to the embassy and screams rape.... i am so embarassed by those ...
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
It happened Crazy but what I really think about is that we shall not generalize our judgements lets always move case by case and/or person by person as I do not think that all americans do the same u said but I agree that it happened

sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so much for the women, what about all the male tourists that come to egypt just to get continuously pestered by egyptian males wanting to have sex with them? Charlie
Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Again to the generalizing crisis not all forigeners are gays and it is easier to have their homosexual partener in europe and american which allow gays relations and organize it better than facing the prohibition of the egyptian law and the egyptian society comman conduct
Dr-Judge

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya@hotmail.com:
so much for the women, what about all the male tourists that come to egypt just to get continuously pestered by egyptian males wanting to have sex with them? Charlie

Enjoy.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just out of curiosit, how does Egyptian Law punish these people.
quote:
Originally posted by dr_judge:
Again to the generalizing crisis not all forigeners are gays and it is easier to have their homosexual partener in europe and american which allow gays relations and organize it better than facing the prohibition of the egyptian law and the egyptian society comman conduct
Dr-Judge

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are the Egyptian and Muslim men that I deal with, on a friendship level here, and I hae mentioned that they are very nice, gentlemen, but it is the juicy gigolo stories that people seem to like and get endless attention.
quote:
Great this place is just for women who pass bad experiences with egyptian male and I did not say that this dont happen but very rarely not arule and the builder of this web-site just waste his time and even if an egyptian guys make a site for women come from europe to enjoy them sexually this wont be something good or nice
Dr-Judge

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostris
Member # 4694

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foreigngirl:
There are the Egyptian and Muslim men that I deal with, on a friendship level here, and I hae mentioned that they are very nice, gentlemen, but it is the juicy gigolo stories that people seem to like and get endless attention.

i get so sick and tired from those gigolo stories. people confront me with these stories everytime i tell them about my egyptian boyfriend. i'm not naieve and did enough research to know what i'm doing. still people feel like they have to warn me for this. it's sad when a girls heart is broken by an egyptian man, but it could be a man from any country for that matter. there are playboys all over the world. besides that i think it's not that hard to sepparate the good from the bad men. just use your brain....

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jez
Member # 8808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

Wonder if you can help me with my dilemma. I met an Egyptian guy about 6 months ago whilst on holiday. He seemed different from all the other ones I met and I kept in touch - going back to stay with him 6 weeks later. I am older than him but he says it doesn't matter. He looked after me very well when I was there - I paid for my flight and accommodation but he paid for everything else. Recently he rang me to say he was in big trouble financially. He said the bombs in Sharm had meant that he wasn't selling anything and his uncle who owns the shop where he works was telling him he had to sell his car and watch in order to live as he couldn't pay him for selling nothing. I felt(although he said not) that he was asking me to send him money. At first I told him I would like to help but I had money problems myself (very true) and therefore couldn't help him. I thought that his reaction might help me to make up my mind about him as I have read and heard so many nagative things about relationships like ours - I am obviously the typical single, older woman just ripe for the picking so to speak! Anyway, he continued to call me as usual which made me happy so I then decided I would borrow some money and send it to him - he is quite happy to take it. I haven't sent it yet because I keep getting cold feet - I can't afford to lose money and I don't want to be ripped off/be taken for a ride by someone. However, I really like him and want to help as I am sure the situation over there is bad. I happen to know (he told me) that an Italian couple help him too, they send him clothes etc. Please can you/anyone tell me what you think. Am I being a complete fool?

quote:
Hi All
I have watched this forum since a long time ago and keep trying to read the most posts I can with very rare replies just because I do want to know how other people who visit or live in Egypt think about it and about Egyptians.
In my conclusion I discovered a lot of good things and a lot of bad things and this is very normal in each and every society contains more than one person (so by sure it contain more than one opinion).
Just let me mention so things which I found it very regular in this forum which is the track of Egyptian men for having foreigners women money but let us say that in one hand I think that the foreigners women are mature enough to control and examine their feelings as long as they are almost well-educated, culturalized, have a practical nature and read such forums warn them from Egyptian guys. in other hand me myself have a huge number of authenticated stories about foreigners women to just come to Egypt and look for men to make love with and this why I think a lot of Egyptian men thinks - wrongly - that all European and American women are bitchs or can easily be.
I think that both of the Western women view to Egyptian men and the view Egyptian men to western women are very wrong may be there are some Egyptian guys are just money or sex lookers may be because they away from our religion or because of the poverty but more than 98% of them are good people who knows God very well and respect women. In the other hand I spend one year in the USA and some European countries I dealt with a lot of females there most of them ( more than 95 % I think are so respectable, conservative and respect their bodies) but what some of them do in Egypt may be because we ? the Egyptians ? are so warm and emotional and less practical than the western men and they fulfill their warm and emotional needs by this way.
There are other points I would like to clarify but better it be later in order not to be so boring ( if I'm not boring yet ) so I would like western women and Egyptian men not to be so generating in making rules and ideas for better interaction between us.
Let me say at last Welcome to the GREAT EGYPT all foreigners males and females hoping that who are visiting or living in Egypt to enjoy there time.
(here is my E-mail address so that any one who want contact me shall not be hesitated to do so msaaads@yahoo.com)
Dr-Judge

Posts: 15 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jez,

Why are you thinking of borrowing money to help a man when you already have financial problems? Why don’t you let him borrow the money instead? Or if he has things to sell to raise money, let him do that, and when the season picks up in Sharm he can buy another one. If a good Egyptian man has financial problems he would normally turn to his family first and would be too proud to take money off a woman, foreign or not. But it sounds like this man has got used to handouts from foreigners, so perhaps he’s already lost some of his pride.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jez you sound as if you really need someone to give you advice.
I have been around Sharm for over 3 years now and have an Egyptian husband, so there is not much I don't know about what goes on with some of these men, and I do mean some not all.

The business in Sharm was very badly hit at the time of the bomb but it is really coming back so fast. This has amazed me considering what happened, but yes is is a hard time for any shopkeepers. One thing I would say is that as your man is working for his Uncle, yes, things will be very tight but he will not be on the street or without food. There is no question they would be short of things to sell as stock has sat on the shelves and is still there to sell now that things are picking up.

So I will ask you a few direct questions,
How big is the age gap,
how old is the man,
how much are you thinking of sending,
have you considered sending the money as a loan which must be repaid and discussed when it will be repaid.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JEZ.... Please.... don't even think about it!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philand teresa:
The Egyptian men western woman relationship debate has gone round in circles now for many years but fails to reach a conclusion. Why? Because the people involved in these relationships are on a mutual benifit trip. The Egyptian guy gets money and presents. The sad ageing woman gets a young man to massage her ego by telling her how much he loves her and if she gives him X ammount of money he will be able to meet her the next day ect ect. When we have visited South East Asia to fill our time on the flight we play "spot the sex tourist". candidates were Male 55+, alone and nil dress sense. We play the same game on flights to Egypt but the candidates are Female 55+ alone and nil dress sense. Sad is'nt it?

no it isn't sad, what's the difference with an aging man, looking for a young girl or the trophy wife? so why is there such a condemnation of older woman, lookin for a young stud?

both are getting ego's fed

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:

no it isn't sad, what's the difference with an aging man, looking for a young girl or the trophy wife? so why is there such a condemnation of older woman, lookin for a young stud?

both are getting ego's fed

DUH!

She didn't say it was okay for 55+ men to be sex tourists. Sheesh talk about reading into things!

Besides a major of these old creeps, and yes I did say old creeps aren't able to get their female gigilos into the country except by a male order bride arrangement.

And I wouldn't call these S.A. pros trophy wives. Major difference between whats in the Hamptons and what is on the streets of Bangalore.

Copeche?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crazylobo,

Do you really think that men who marry mail order brides are respected? Hmm, think about it for a minute.

And if you think its such a major travesty that women cannot secure mail order husbands the way men secure mail order brides, then call your legislature and demand equality.

Better yet open a company up and start lobbying yourself.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
I have been around Sharm for over 3 years now and have an Egyptian husband, so there is not much I don't know about what goes on with some of these men, and I do mean some not all.

I just had to laugh......Penny, you are hilarious in your own way

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Jez
I am so sorry that this board has some very sick personalities on it and it is always the same, just when someone needs some help they think it is OK to make themselves feel better with idiotic postings. If you want to contact me off line then please post an Email ( you can always use a temporary hotmail).

All the best
Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jez
Member # 8808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Penny

Thank you so much for your reply. I would like to email you. Could you reply to the hotmail ac I have set up as you suggested - jezcam-2005@hotmail.co.uk. Cheers!

quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

The business in Sharm was very badly hit at the time of the bomb but it is really coming back so fast. This has amazed me considering what happened, but yes is is a hard time for any shopkeepers. One thing I would say is that as your man is working for his Uncle, yes, things will be very tight but he will not be on the street or without food. There is no question they would be short of things to sell as stock has sat on the shelves and is still there to sell now that things are picking up.

So I will ask you a few direct questions,
How big is the age gap,
how old is the man,
how much are you thinking of sending,
have you considered sending the money as a loan which must be repaid and discussed when it will be repaid.

Posts: 15 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Hi Jez have sent you an E,mail.

It is a shame when we are forced to go off the board but some people are way too harsh here. Sadly this then means posting are not seen by other that may be in just the same situation.

Jez
Member # 8808

Rate Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me. Everything helps and I know you are right. Its just very hard when you want to believe someone but because of general prejudices you are continually questioning everything they do. Obviously I cannot know him or his life being 5 hours by air away from him so I will just as you say have to take my time and make my own mind up. Just scared of being hurt. Thanks for your best wishes and I guess what will be will be!

Jez

quote:
Originally posted by dwgendy:
Hi Jez,
I couldn't help but sympathise with you, I can understand and appreciate what you are going through. My personal opinion is that no one on this site or on any other internet site can help you with this because everyone will be giving an impression of a previous personal experience or may be just being defensive. This is an issue that you are the only one who can resolve it. If this person is for real, then you are the only one who can tell, and if he is not, still you are the only one who can tell. simply because you are the only one who met him and dealt with him.
I think things are picking up again in Sharm and everything will be just fine in no time for everyone, so take you time and be sure of what ever you will do.
God bless all.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com