EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » To Luxorlover

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Luxorlover
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened on the 4th December at the Metropolitan Cafe, No one except me turned up. Well next year perhaps.
Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bulldog - where were you sitting? There were three of us there. Myself, Ayisha and another lady from another board. We could not see anyone else and the place was more or less deserted. I was there just after 8.30 pm. We looked around but could not see any likely ES people.

I am sorry. ARe you still here? We can still meet for coffee if you are.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I'm back in England now but will be back in November 2005 and hope to stay at one of Akshars flats. Till next year than Luxorlover when I'll bring a big piece of card With "ES"on it.
Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do that. Before you leave the UK contact me and we can meet properly next time. I told the others that they had missed you and they were sad about it - so close (at another table) and so far away.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michelle.b
Member # 5659

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michelle.b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Please do that. Before you leave the UK contact me and we can meet properly next time. I told the others that they had missed you and they were sad about it - so close (at another table) and so far away.

i see you there so i know sure who you are
3 only to say bad things about other people-so sad

Posts: 4 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com