EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Aida in Luxor - HELP!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aida in Luxor - HELP!!!
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any idea how to get hold of tickets for the Aida presentation in Luxor? My friends will be there and are huge opera buffs..... but cannot seem to find where to get tickets. They tried some German website, but couldnt buy tickets there, their tour operator knows nothing so now I am appealing to anyone who many know how to get hold of these tickets!!
Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Shareen

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Shareen, Very weird!! I asked my friend yesterday to find out for me!! I am speaking to him tonight I will let you know.x
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks TDP! Hope to hear something from you soon.... If you cant find anything out, then it looks like I will be trawling the tour companies in Luxor next week...
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trouble101
Member # 6160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trouble101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shareen Get your "ORFI" hubby to get them for u. Better skip the opera, you only will have so much time to **** b4 you have to go back home. It is a shame to be married and not even live in the same country yr. round as your husband. Shame on all the orfi wives. GET REAL MEN that want u all the time. OH yeah, I forgot, you cant. You are too old, fat and ugly to get a man that wants u full time.
And take plenty of $$$ to Egypt to spend on ur so called hubby. SLUT WHORE WIFE STEALER

Posts: 61 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by trouble101:
Shareen Get your "ORFI" hubby to get them for u. Better skip the opera, you only will have so much time to **** b4 you have to go back home. It is a shame to be married and not even live in the same country yr. round as your husband. Shame on all the orfi wives. GET REAL MEN that want u all the time. OH yeah, I forgot, you cant. You are too old, fat and ugly to get a man that wants u full time.
And take plenty of $$$ to Egypt to spend on ur so called hubby. SLUT WHORE WIFE STEALER

Couldnt possibly do that...... IF I had an Orfi hubby, I am sure he would probably charge me far more than the tickets are worth. You know, if you are going to continue to attack me then get your facts right and your attacks may then have an effect on me. Oh, and I never stole anyone's wife in my life before... honest

Care to meet me in Luxor? I will introduce you to my man.... he sure aint egyptian and he sure aint younger than me..

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Listen asshole! Just sod off and go and persecute somewhere else! Who the hell do you think you are 'all holier than thou!You dont know any of us so stop this constant abuse and sort you own mental problems out ! You are slagging everyone off but those you are would not dream of being so filthy and vile to another human being! You are an absolute disgrace and I suggest you seek help immediately! GO AWAY!!!!

Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
Listen asshole! Just sod off and go and persecute somewhere else! Who the hell do you think you are 'all holier than thou!You dont know any of us so stop this constant abuse and sort you own mental problems out ! You are slagging everyone off but those you are would not dream of being so filthy and vile to another human being! You are an absolute disgrace and I suggest you seek help immediately! GO AWAY!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Shareen I will contact you as soon as I have the info on the opera,Have a great day and merry christmas and peace to everyone!x

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:

[This message has been edited by TDP (edited 24 December 2004).]

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Thanks TDP! And a very Merry Christmas to you as well... have a fun one!
trouble101
Member # 6160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trouble101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN SHAREEN I DID GET U MIXED UP W/ SOMEONE ELSE. BUT YOU DID TELL A LITTLE LIE THERE.. YOUR B/F IS JUST WAY YOUNGER THAN YOU AND YES HE IS EGYPTAIN. YOU SHOULD NOT GO FUCKK TEENAGERS
Posts: 61 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Autobahn
Member # 6098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autobahn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
DAMN SHAREEN I DID GET U MIXED UP W/ SOMEONE ELSE. BUT YOU DID TELL A LITTLE LIE THERE.. YOUR B/F IS JUST WAY YOUNGER THAN YOU AND YES HE IS EGYPTAIN. YOU SHOULD NOT GO FUCKK TEENAGERS

What proof do you have of this? I do not believe you are right and you owe Shareen an apology. Find a post that says this and show it.

Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelwings
Member # 6205

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for angelwings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

trouble101 DAMN SHAREEN I DID GET U MIXED UP W/ SOMEONE ELSE. BUT YOU DID TELL A LITTLE LIE THERE.. YOUR B/F IS JUST WAY YOUNGER THAN YOU AND YES HE IS EGYPTAIN. YOU SHOULD NOT GO FUCKK TEENAGERS

SATAN BE GONE
SATAN

------------------
If a man is not rising upwards to be an angel, depend upon it, he is sinking downwards to be a devil. ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trouble101
Member # 6160

Rate Member
SHUT UP DEVIL-LEGS WHERE U COME FROM ANYWAY? aND U DO NOT OWN THIS SITE SO U CAN NOW NOT TELL ME TO GO ANYWHERE.
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uttt
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com