EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Update on current Luxor costs ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Update on current Luxor costs ?
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello I would like to ask if anyone is aware of the current costs for the following :

1. Taxi from the West Bank (ferry) up to the Valley of the Kings, Queens and Workers Village, say for 2 hrs.

2. Taxi from Luxor up to Esna temple and back, staying again say 1 hour, plus the travelling time.

3. Dare I say it, horse & carriage to see the local sights around Luxor, about one hour duration?

4. Movenpick Fellahs Tent egyptian show and dinner and what night?

Have someone wanting to do these trips and wondered whether prices have changed recently.

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 12 January 2005).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
not so wrinkly!
Member # 6327

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for not so wrinkly!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

3. Dare I say it, horse & carriage to see the local sights around Luxor, about one hour duration?

Hi Welshlady , having just come back from Luxor AND having done the Caloushe rides !!! i can confirm that the cost for the sightseeing tour of all the best places!!!! is about 50LE. allthough can be knocked down for about 30 , if it comes with a nice smile !!!

Posts: 6 | From: England | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by not so wrinkly!:

Hi Welshlady , having just come back from Luxor AND having done the Caloushe rides !!! i can confirm that the cost for the sightseeing tour of all the best places!!!! is about 50LE. allthough can be knocked down for about 30 , if it comes with a nice smile !!!

ooooOOOO did not think it was that much, I can vaguely remember around 20LE for around the town and corniche, providing you dont ask to go as far as Karnak (normally take the taxis myself). Just wondered if anyone knew so I could update myself - but thanks!

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 13 January 2005).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
not so wrinkly!
Member # 6327

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for not so wrinkly!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WELSHLADYUK:

ooooOOOO did not think it was that much, I can vaguely remember around 20LE for around the town and corniche, providing you dont ask to go as far as Karnak (normally take the taxis myself). Just wondered if anyone knew so I could update myself - but thanks!

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 13 January 2005).]

Perhaps my smile wasnt big enough ??? but then the esna damn was shut at the time !!

Posts: 6 | From: England | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com