EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » If you are visiting Alexandria and wanna hook up!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If you are visiting Alexandria and wanna hook up!
Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandria_from_the_top     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I been in Alexandria for about a week and will probably stay for another 6 weeks. If you are a female that likes to have fun and not looking for any serious relationship, then drop me a line.
Posts: 31 | From: Tampa, FL. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yuk, I feel like I need a penicillin injection just from reading that post! EEK!
Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Alexandria_from_the_top     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry if i offended anyone. This is an offer to get to know and possibly make some friends in Alexandria, nothing that's against any Egyptian traditions.

However, if you really feel like you wanna puke, then it must have been what you ate just before you read my post.

The offer still valid. :P

Posts: 31 | From: Tampa, FL. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TopAlex, you just (I am sure accidentally!!!! ) made your offer a bit too frivolous for our sublime sense of class and decency here. Maybe offering a highly sophisticated look through some breathtaking masterpieces in Alex library would sound classier, and...more mysterious and irresistible at the same time.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummm, I feel a museum trip coming up!!
Take care.

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Alexandria, if you just "want to make some friends" , why just females???
get real.. this is Egypt!!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the word around town here is that many foreign women go to Egypt occasionally so I'm sure they would like to make "friend"..wink wink nudge nudge.....

Comeon, are you really so desperate as to advertise? Get married! oops, maybe he already is.....(blushing)

Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandria_from_the_top     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know where to start. But i know for sure that i got some laughs out of your replies.

Mostly Egyptians talk the talk and never walk the walk. Really glad that i caught some attention here and actually ended up with more replies than what i thought. Sadly they are not from the intended audiences.

As you see, i didn't advertise myself. Otherwise you would see some description of myself. All what i offered is to meet up with some English speakubg foreigners, mainly to make friends and hang out with. This has nothing to do with getting married, decency or class.

Offer still valid :P

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol.
I guess it's none of my business, hey it's your life.

Take care.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so my point is still valid... if you want to just 'hang out'.... why just females??? Or.. are you trying to get in touch with your 'feminine side'???
The Auntie Samia counselling service can help you with this!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 28 January 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
Well the word around town here is that many foreign women go to Egypt occasionally so I'm sure they would like to make "friend"..wink wink nudge nudge.....

Comeon, are you really so desperate as to advertise? Get married! oops, maybe he already is.....(blushing)

Yeah and thats was the intention of your first post.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habibika
Member # 6161

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for habibika     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no hatred here. I'll be in Alex two weeks from Saturday. Tell me about yourself so I know you're not a crazy.

quote:
Originally posted by Alexandria_from_the_top:
I been in Alexandria for about a week and will probably stay for another 6 weeks. If you are a female that likes to have fun and not looking for any serious relationship, then drop me a line.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440

Rate Member
Email me at dany_009_0@hotmail.com.

JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alexandria_from_the_top:

Dude don't worry about them, I remember 2 years ago I once had a post like that and same women who attacked me in the very same post were in bed with me a week later laughting about it.

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:
Dude don't worry about them, I remember 2 years ago I once had a post like that and same women who attacked me in the very same post were in bed with me a week later laughting about it.

Yep... probably in your dreams!!!!

Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440

Rate Member
heheheeh ,,
They were in bed with you,,, nice
Well, hey if they weren't in bed with you, they were in bed with someone. Unless they are deprived.

It's all good.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com