EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » If you are visiting Alexandria and wanna hook up! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440
 - posted
I been in Alexandria for about a week and will probably stay for another 6 weeks. If you are a female that likes to have fun and not looking for any serious relationship, then drop me a line.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823
 - posted
yuk, I feel like I need a penicillin injection just from reading that post! EEK!

Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440
 - posted
Sorry if i offended anyone. This is an offer to get to know and possibly make some friends in Alexandria, nothing that's against any Egyptian traditions.

However, if you really feel like you wanna puke, then it must have been what you ate just before you read my post.

The offer still valid. :P

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted
TopAlex, you just (I am sure accidentally!!!! ) made your offer a bit too frivolous for our sublime sense of class and decency here. Maybe offering a highly sophisticated look through some breathtaking masterpieces in Alex library would sound classier, and...more mysterious and irresistible at the same time.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823
 - posted
ummm, I feel a museum trip coming up!!
Take care.

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
Ok Alexandria, if you just "want to make some friends" , why just females???
get real.. this is Egypt!!!!!

nooralhaq
Member # 5823
 - posted
Well the word around town here is that many foreign women go to Egypt occasionally so I'm sure they would like to make "friend"..wink wink nudge nudge.....

Comeon, are you really so desperate as to advertise? Get married! oops, maybe he already is.....(blushing)

Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440
 - posted
I don't know where to start. But i know for sure that i got some laughs out of your replies.

Mostly Egyptians talk the talk and never walk the walk. Really glad that i caught some attention here and actually ended up with more replies than what i thought. Sadly they are not from the intended audiences.

As you see, i didn't advertise myself. Otherwise you would see some description of myself. All what i offered is to meet up with some English speakubg foreigners, mainly to make friends and hang out with. This has nothing to do with getting married, decency or class.

Offer still valid :P

nooralhaq
Member # 5823
 - posted
lol.
I guess it's none of my business, hey it's your life.

Take care.

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
Ok so my point is still valid... if you want to just 'hang out'.... why just females??? Or.. are you trying to get in touch with your 'feminine side'???
The Auntie Samia counselling service can help you with this!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 28 January 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
Well the word around town here is that many foreign women go to Egypt occasionally so I'm sure they would like to make "friend"..wink wink nudge nudge.....

Comeon, are you really so desperate as to advertise? Get married! oops, maybe he already is.....(blushing)

Yeah and thats was the intention of your first post.

habibika
Member # 6161
 - posted
There's no hatred here. I'll be in Alex two weeks from Saturday. Tell me about yourself so I know you're not a crazy.

quote:
Originally posted by Alexandria_from_the_top:
I been in Alexandria for about a week and will probably stay for another 6 weeks. If you are a female that likes to have fun and not looking for any serious relationship, then drop me a line.

Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440
 - posted
Email me at dany_009_0@hotmail.com.

JOSHUA
Member # 4946
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Alexandria_from_the_top:

Dude don't worry about them, I remember 2 years ago I once had a post like that and same women who attacked me in the very same post were in bed with me a week later laughting about it.

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:
Dude don't worry about them, I remember 2 years ago I once had a post like that and same women who attacked me in the very same post were in bed with me a week later laughting about it.

Yep... probably in your dreams!!!!

Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440
 - posted
heheheeh ,,
They were in bed with you,,, nice
Well, hey if they weren't in bed with you, they were in bed with someone. Unless they are deprived.

It's all good.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com