EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » investing in buying red sea land.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: investing in buying red sea land.
Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Alexandria_from_the_top     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Anyone have any idea about investing in buying some land on the red sea, probably close to Hurghada. Please let me know.

I live in the U.S. and been to Egypt few times and been to hurghada one time and seen that there might be some potential in buying a land around hurghada area.

Any experience or thoughts are welcome.

Thanks,

Posts: 31 | From: Tampa, FL. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suzanna
Member # 6258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzanna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello--

I am an American living here on the Red Sea Coast -- this is what my husband and I do --buy, sell, and develop land here-- let me know if I can answer your questions-- it is the best investment now -- but quickly changing as the prices are getting higher and higher.

Keep in touch,

Suzanna

Posts: 54 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Alexandria_from_the_top     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Suzanna,

Thanks for your reply. I just have few questions and i do appreciate your time.
-What area is best to invest?
-What price range am i looking at?
-Do you have to be a resident to buy and sell? (Specially that in Hurghada they might have their own laws).
-what kind of land developing are you talking about here? Is it in terms of building and reselling?
-Do you depend on foreigners to sell to? Or do you sell to locals?

That's it for now. I will be visiting Hurghada soon, but not sure what area is best to look in, to invest. But hope your answers would give me some guidance.

Thank you so much.
My name is Danny by the way.

Posts: 31 | From: Tampa, FL. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suzanna
Member # 6258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzanna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Danny--

We buy for investment reasons and sell according to the market-- locals or foreigners-- this is not a matter. Foreigners can buy but you need to be very very careful in this regard as many will tell you they know the law. I am only speaking to you as a friendly party-- I have no interest in selling to you --just that I am American and know how easily one can get duped if not careful -- I responded to you because this is what we do and have experience. If you want to learn from us-- you are welcome-- my email address is Suzanna@Sobhi.net.

Posts: 54 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medhat
Member # 6648

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am interested too Suzanna:
I am going to retire from my medical practice in the US this year, and will move back to the Old Country.
I will be looking for investment opportunities in Egypt. I already have a condo in Sharm, but would love to semi-retire in Hurghada.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Posts: 7 | From: Pittsburgh, PA USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suzanna
Member # 6258

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Medhat:
I am interested too Suzanna:
I am going to retire from my medical practice in the US this year, and will move back to the Old Country.
I will be looking for investment opportunities in Egypt. I already have a condo in Sharm, but would love to semi-retire in Hurghada.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

I am unsure if you already contacted me-- if so-- my apologies as it has been very busy lately -- if not-- we can communicate by email -- my address is Suzanna@Sobhi.net

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com