EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » this is for samia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this is for samia
kardous
Member # 5784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kardous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello samia
i think you will not lose anything if u reply to nice guy gentleman, strong personality , good looking, work as director of photography live in egypt 29 yrs old
if u decide to talk to me contact me on
( kardous2003@yahoo.com ) or ( dewanoky@hotmail.com ) or here
waiting you
Ahmed

Posts: 51 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Samia, what are you waiting for.....!
I always knew ES brings people together!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 20 February 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kardous.. I will be very happy to talk to you...
BUT.... you must understand, I am living in Hurghada because I love it here.. my work is here.. I am not here to look for a man.. maybe as a friend, the same as I welcome female friends!
I will never see 40 again... I am not beautiful.. no long legs,long blonde hair, or bazazz kabeera!!
The only money I have is what I earn here from month to month..
I am not saying this to insult you...I'm sure you 're not "on the make".
You sound a very nice guy... just to put an honest perspective on myself!!
I would be very happy to have you as a friend.

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 21 February 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No words left for a Passionable poem
No more feelngs left in anyone to express
I see guiltness and misery crushing an innocent smile
What happent to the meaning of healthy and emotionel success
Everything could be anything
Pointless arguments holding back faces of reality
A lack of consious too much offcious
Between sweaty hands I sence people hide away morality
caught in a patch expressly for me
Don't wan´t to live a dream
Refuse to be in the presents of reality

Everytime you cheat or fake,
you take an other persons heart away
everytime you let your ego come in your way,
you'll be giving an other person sadness everyday
Everytime you let your feelings run your temper,
you giving an other person something they'll always remember
So next time you about to lose control,
Stay calm and keep these words in mind

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mirage
Member # 6111

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for mirage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kardous...are you disappointed now..we wait for your reply to Samia

Samia, I'm astonished, it's the fitst time to see a woman describing herself in this way. you didn't mention anything which encourages that guy at all

Posts: 55 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mirage:
kardous...are you disappointed now..we wait for your reply to Samia

Samia, I'm astonished, it's the fitst time to see a woman describing herself in this way. you didn't mention anything which encourages that guy at all

I have no reason to encourage him, that's why!!Should I lie about meself and build the guy's hopes up???
I'm not looking for a man!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 22 February 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for everyone.

Whilst Samia has been rather low beat in describing herself. What she hasn't said is that she is a lovely, kind hearted person and surely this counts for far more than looks.

As she said, she is not looking for a man, but I think everyone can use friends.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
awwwwwww.I'm blushing now!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com