EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egypt travel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt travel
Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melia Travel Egypt one of the largest source of travel-related in Egypt , practical , reliable travel information for both business travelers and sightseeing tourists visiting Egypt.
Melia Travel has been established in early 80th in cooperation with the International Viajes Melia as one of the International leading tour operator in Egypt.
Objective
Melia Travel Egypt's prime objective is to provide high quality travel & tour services to our customers. We are committed to ensuring that our customers receive the most amazing, satisfying and memorable packages http://www.melia-egypt.com

Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arabia
Member # 9276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arabia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by halim:
[B]Melia Travel Egypt one of the largest source of travel-related in Egypt , practical , reliable travel information for both business travelers and sightseeing tourists visiting Egypt.
Melia Travel has been established in early 80th in cooperation with the International Viajes Melia as one of the International leading tour operator in Egypt.
Objective
Melia Travel Egypt's prime objective is to provide high quality travel & tour services to our customers. We are committed to i'm looking forward to co-operate together
csdsafari@yahoo.com www.egyptrally.com

Posts: 80 | From: Alexandria, Sharm Elshiekh, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summerxx
Member # 9326

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summerxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for cheap flights from Gatwick to Luxor can anyone reccomend any web sites???? Thanks

--------------------
SG

Posts: 9 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet
Member # 9451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summerxx try www.airflightsdirect.com I got reasonable price from them on charters from Manchester in the past. Now I'm living in Luxor & I have problems getting flights back to UK.
Posts: 33 | From: Luxor | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com