EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP
princess05
Member # 7896

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for princess05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everyone, i feel so ignorant for asking this, bt i am going to ask anyway. i am planning on visiting egypt in a couple of months adn i need to find out if i will be able to get a visa once i land in egypt, or do i have to get it now?? if anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.
Posts: 3 | From: columbus, georigia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean about?If you wat to get visa you might go CAiro Embassy in your country and you did not explain where do you from?

Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by princess05:
hello everyone, i feel so ignorant for asking this, bt i am going to ask anyway. i am planning on visiting egypt in a couple of months adn i need to find out if i will be able to get a visa once i land in egypt, or do i have to get it now?? if anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I know, you can get it from the Egyptian embassy in your country. and it takes about three days.
But if you live in an european country you can get it from the airport.
this is as far as I know..

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia 13
Member # 7671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia 13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once you arrive in cairo airport - or any other airport in egypt - you can buy your visa for around 15 usd for 4 weeks. if you want to stay longer, no problem, a few day before the visa expire you go downtown cairo at tahir square (a building called mougama) and you pay about 2 usd for 3 month visa...
don't forget to take a pen with you (airport and mougama).
no worries, it's dead easy.

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he_love 21 didn't say it very well, but he did bring up a point that it seems no one else caught on to.

princess05 never told us where she was from and this makes 100% difference as to the answer to her question. We are not qualified to answer it until we know her nationality. Some nationalities are not as welcome into Egypt as others and visa's are not handed over at the airport. She would do well to go to the Egyptian embassy in her country and address the question to them.
If she is American, Canadian, or British, then the airport visa is valid. If not she might want to verify at home the answer.
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
princess05
Member # 7896

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for princess05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry guys i am all new to this i am from the U.S and trying to see what all i have to do before i go to egypt. since i have never been out of the country, i am total ignorant on all of this.
Posts: 3 | From: columbus, georigia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
he_love 21 didn't say it very well, but he did bring up a point that it seems no one else caught on to.

[/URL]

Her profile says she is from Georgia/US.

Dear original poster, I have been myself last year couple of times to Columbus to visit animal shelters, also a big Army base is located there.

Welcome to EgyptSearch!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
princess05
Member # 7896

Rate Member
thanks paint me as i am, like i said i felt ignorant asking but i have never been out of the country.
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
I went to the Counselor/Embassy in San Francisco..Cost is $15.00 for 3 months-Multple Entry..And from what i understand u have to do it here before u go. u might have to have ur passport sent to the nearest one or maybe Washington..better to do it here or cal them instead of flying all the way over seas and u not have it,. Good Luck--
Jannah

Hello Jannah how are you?sorry accross from point.
-Henny-

Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarekhe
Member # 7908

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarekhe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for more information contact me in info@hourastours.com
or
+20123215691

Tarek

Posts: 18 | From: Hurghada, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com