EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Visit to Alexandria

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Visit to Alexandria
zeeall
Member # 7921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
During my visit to egypt i wanted to take a train for alexandria. I need a tour operator there in Alexandria who can make me visit the city. Anyone can suggest a tour operator in alexandria, it's web page if any. cheers.

Posts: 2 | From: Mauritius | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are welcome to my lovely city Alexandria the mother for 44 cities carrying the same name in the all world
yes you can ride the fast train from Cairo at 8 am then you will be in Alex at 10 am(insha ALLAH)
your tour in Alex be up to how long time you like to have here
some people like to back to Cairo in the same day and others like to have another day to visit Rosetta city
if you like i can giving you a brief idea about the places and the time you need to visit it in Alex and you are welcome e mail me
soha_guide@yahoo.com http://soha.egypt.tripod.com

regards

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zeeall:
Hi,
During my visit to egypt i wanted to take a train for alexandria. I need a tour operator there in Alexandria who can make me visit the city. Anyone can suggest a tour operator in alexandria, it's web page if any. cheers.

I'll take you to Alex on a day trip and show you around. Check out my website and contact me if you are interested.
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com