EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Are they super lovers or what???!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are they super lovers or what???!!!
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bitterwithbaggage:

I'd like to see the evidence that says that marriages arranged by families work better than those conceived by the two parties alone. Are there statistics on this?

What organiztion or government would keep statistics on this?

And I don't know if you have ever been married, but most of the marital discord (globally) is about money.

You need to lay the groundwork of a marriage before you bed each other. And if the man you married made a commitment in front of his mother, sister, aunt, your family, and your neighbors then he is much more likely to stick to his word.

Sorry, I am married, and I will say the lack of commitment in a marriage isn't so much about monogamy as much as a man willing to be a man and provide.

When a couple is starting out, his choices he makes are mirrored in negiotiation. If he doesn't pony up and make a commitment in full in the beginning, all that fluffy mushy stuff about love isn't going to even begin or last if he doesn't comply with his duties and commitments as a husband and father

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablowablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
You are not Egyptian are you?!

nope not at all

Posts: 113 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pablowablo:
nope not at all

Then where the heck are you from? Being friendly here.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablowablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Then where the heck are you from? Being friendly here.

well its a bit of a long story
i was born in texas raised in mexico ive lived in kuwait , dubai , london , dublin , cork and am now in egypt for an extended visit with some mates. i must say i used to hate traveling but for some reson i just do it alot of it finished college and im just drifting around at the moment its cool all the stuff u learn and all the characters u meet along the way.
but if u really want to get the whole expirience a country has to offer u have stay and live there for at least 6 months wich means unless ure super rich u have to get a job everywhere u go and ive done everything from construction to bartending(by far my fav.) all at the tender age of 22

life is full of ups and downs but its a great expirience i very much recomend it

Posts: 113 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Spent my whole life in one place, and done some traveling, not much outside of a car! lol

But trying to manage and plan a relocation is difficult when you been a landlubber for so long.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by pablowablo:
well its a bit of a long story
i was born in texas raised in mexico ive lived in kuwait , dubai , london , dublin , cork and am now in egypt for an extended visit with some mates. i must say i used to hate traveling but for some reson i just do it alot of it finished college and im just drifting around at the moment its cool all the stuff u learn and all the characters u meet along the way.
but if u really want to get the whole expirience a country has to offer u have stay and live there for at least 6 months wich means unless ure super rich u have to get a job everywhere u go and ive done everything from construction to bartending(by far my fav.) all at the tender age of 22

life is full of ups and downs but its a great expirience i very much recomend it

Short memory heh?

pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
quote:

Short memory heh?

like a goldfish!

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
barbie , i just read your post i know i am kinda late but i am a new member in here not all of the egyptian guys getting married to europeans and americans are after money or sex or some kinda benfits but i think some egyptians give that reputation as they build fake relationship with that woman and start using her but blv me i am so damn sure that she is using him in return
egyptians are so naive they might think they r using those women but in return i am sure those women are using them for sure either for sex or anything else !
i am 28 yo single been to the states , england and Holland but never ever had sex ! so i guess that tells you that not all egyptian men think this way
we are 75 millions

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:
i am 28 yo single been to the states , england and Holland but never ever had sex ! so i guess that tells you that not all egyptian men think this way
we are 75 millions [/B]

a 28 year old virgin!! lol what are u a priest or something lol

Arabia
Member # 9276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arabia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BarbieGirl:
Hi all! Am new here but have been looking through the posts for about 2 months! Gr8 forum for Egypt!!!
I love the place to death! Have been ther 8 times already and planning next trip in oct. what really surprises me though about foriegn women in Egypt is how easily it is for the local guys to sweet talk them! I am a British woman...29 y.o and single with no kids! Each time I go to Egypt of course i get the attention they give to the tall, blonde and blue eyed type. i've ben sweet talked to death and proposed to countless times. However i have never given in to them...and they eventually leave me alone and go for the next one! how nieve are some of you?? Please think twice before you go for these guys! how many hearts need to be broken before u realise that u are just the next one on the list??
Makes me think these guys must be super lovers or something!!! lol!
Saying all this out of concern! Take care of yourselves! All the best!
Cheers!

Posts: 80 | From: Alexandria, Sharm Elshiekh, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com