EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » FOOT MASSAGE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FOOT MASSAGE
FOOTMASSAGE
Member # 9012

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTMASSAGE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. Am a man in Cairo who likes to do foot massage. If you are a female visiting Egypt and would like to try a relaxing foot massage where your feet are going to be massaged & pampered after a long tiring and stressful day, please email me on FEETLOVER15@YAHOO.COM or give me a way to contact you. It is of course FREE.
Posts: 4 | From: CAIRO-EGYPT | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. Am a woman in Holland who likes to do ass kicking. If you are a male visiting Holland and would like to try a relaxing ass kicking where your ass-cheeks are going to be kicked & stamped after a long tiring and stressful day, please email me on ASSHATER15@YAHOO.COM or give me a way to contact you. It is of course FREE.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet water
Member # 8185

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Hello. Am a woman in Holland who likes to do ass kicking. If you are a male visiting Holland and would like to try a relaxing ass kicking where your ass-cheeks are going to be kicked & stamped after a long tiring and stressful day, please email me on ASSHATER15@YAHOO.COM or give me a way to contact you. It is of course FREE.

at least ba2 smth funny ))or maybe am turning to be an egyptian,as i understood this joke

Posts: 120 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FOOTMASSAGE:
Hello. Am a man in Cairo who likes to do foot massage. If you are a female visiting Egypt and would like to try a relaxing foot massage where your feet are going to be massaged & pampered after a long tiring and stressful day, please email me on FEETLOVER15@YAHOO.COM or give me a way to contact you. It is of course FREE.

First off are you Egyptian or Khawagaa?

Secondly how large is your d*ck? How long do you last and are you willing to go down on a woman?

I mean you left out all the important details! What were you thinking?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOLL!!

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footmassage:
what is wrong with men feet, why do not you do them? are they smelly for you?
also why only if it was female visting egypt? what is wrong with those living in Egypt? fo they have differnt type of feet .. or are they harder to ask them for se or helping for visa?
By the way I visit Thailnd every year and get very good message there ,including foot message , why do not you go and work there , you will earn some money as well.. it cost almost 250 BHT per hour .. almost 40 Egyptian pounds.. so you can be reach .. also you can sell yourself for the old women there .. so you can earn more money ,, by the way Thailand visa is very easy for egyptians.. only the ticket is expensive..lol

Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Secondly how large is your d*ck? How long do you last and are you willing to go down on a woman?

You go Sono: you covered the prime interest points like a dream!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
You go Sono: you covered the prime interest points like a dream!

Well if I was to f*ck around in Egypt, it would be with another foreigner. Simply put, its much more safe, and they understand a woman's needs!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well if I was to f*ck around in Egypt, it would be with no one but my fantazy man... CARNIVOR, Simply put, its much more safe, and he understand a woman's needs!

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 23 September 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:

Yeah and your a virgin! What do you know about pleasing a woman?

Once you are married it won't even matter. Then the goal is to prove your virility and pump out those children!

Yeah western men take it slow and concentrate on the relationship not proving their ability to reproduce.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yeah and he is a virgin! but I am sure he knows very well about pleasing a woman

Once he is married i won't alive any more. Then the goal is to prove my love for him and pump out those feelings for him!

Yeah he takes it slow and concentrate on the relationship not proving his ability to reproduce.

Oh Dear !!!!!!!!
And you kept it in ur heart all that time ?

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 23 September 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Oh Dear !!!!!!!!

Deal with it!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Deal with it!

Hey, don't be serious, I am having too weak heart beating by now specially when it is about a UKean tan hottie

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Hey, don't be serious, I am having too weak heart beating by now specially when it is about a UKean tan hottie

So you did pick up a khawagaa chick!

Good Egyptian boytoys are well suited for the English.

not so much for Americans.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

now now, there's plenty of stories from american girls in love with egyptians on here too. it's just that brits visit resort on holiday packages more often and americans tend to do the internet romance (huge unfounded assumption based on posts on this board alone).

but given what you post about your husband and your sex life, i think it's best you don't insult other egyptian men. you attack and then when they defend themselves using your posts, you go mental. so please don't sling insults.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
now now, there's plenty of stories from american girls in love with egyptians on here too. it's just that brits visit resort on holiday packages more often and americans tend to do the internet romance (huge unfounded assumption based on posts on this board alone).

but given what you post about your husband and your sex life, i think it's best you don't insult other egyptian men. you attack and then when they defend themselves using your posts, you go mental. so please don't sling insults.

Can I plant a lil kiss on your sweet hand my Lady, Please!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Can I plant a lil kiss on your sweet hand my Lady, Please!

You know Carnivor she is available.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My, Kingdom, I just read your "ad" concerning a**kicking and I had the biggest laugh of today. Thanks so much!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I had the biggest laugh of today. Thanks so much!

At your service, my fair pregnant lady

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You know Carnivor she is available.

LOL. Is this another silly attempt to get me to reveal personal info that you can then throw back in my face or you've been staring at your crystal ball too long?

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

LOL. Is this another silly attempt to get me to reveal personal info that you can then throw back in my face or you've been staring at your crystal ball too long?

No, I think you need your hips loosened in a vigorous manner and then you might not be so testy.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I WAS SPEAKING OF YA SWEETIE

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I WAS SPEAKING OF YA SWEETIE

No ExptCAI is an American. And she hates America! How wonderful is that?

And her parents who in the Diplomatic service, she wasn't even born on American soil. So naturally she is loaded and can get around all those pesky immigration issues with ease. Plus a very prominent egy-board member has met her and given her seal of approval on ExpatCAI noting how glamerous, young, pretty and rich she is.

She'd be perfecto for you!

I have been married before, had a child, no money, and I am a woman who has learned to hate men. Plus I am very smart, I know a ploy or a cop out when its coming. So really I am not a good investment. Plus I read too much, think too much, and working on learning Arabi; so there won't be much you could pull over on me.

Sorry, gotten wise, too smart, and too lived!

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

quote:
No ExptCAI is an American. And she hates America! How wonderful is that?

And her parents who in the Diplomatic service, she wasn't even born on American soil. So naturally she is loaded and can get around all those pesky immigration issues with ease. Plus a very prominent egy-board member has met her and given her seal of approval on ExpatCAI noting how glamerous, young, pretty and rich she is.

She'd be perfecto for you!

I have been married before, had a child, no money, and I am a woman who has learned to hate men. Plus I am very smart, I know a ploy or a cop out when its coming. So really I am not a good investment. Plus I read too much, think too much, and working on learning Arabi; so there won't be much you could pull over on me.

Sorry, gotten wise, too smart, and too lived!

Why do you need to make up things about people's screen names? Do you realize that when you blatantly lie and provoke it discredits anything else you might type?

You write idiotic things like it's shameful to ask for directions in egypt, you make up an intire life for me and assume things out of thin air while at the same time dirtying your laundry in public....why?

Why not just take your medications and make the voices go away?

Psycho.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

hehe Ya MyKingdom, what would ES do without you!!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTMASSAGE
Member # 9012

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTMASSAGE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Sonomod.

Thanks for your reply but prefer to treat these intimate things by email and not in public....... but you wont be dispointed by the details!

quote:

Posts: 4 | From: CAIRO-EGYPT | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FOOTMASSAGE:
Dear Sonomod.

Thanks for your reply but prefer to treat these intimate things by email and not in public....... but you wont be dispointed by the details!

What do you have a foot fetish? You know, every serial killer had a fetish....the most common one is a foot fetish. Are you trying to be the next Dahmer or Bundy?

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Why do you need to make up things about people's screen names? Do you realize that when you blatantly lie and provoke it discredits anything else you might type?

You write idiotic things like it's shameful to ask for directions in egypt, you make up an intire life for me and assume things out of thin air while at the same time dirtying your laundry in public....why?

Psycho.

EXP........ YOU ARE WONDERFUL ........

YEA KICK HER ASS WELLLLLLLLLLLLL

SHE CAN BARELY LIVE WITHOUT IT .... LOL

FROM NOW ON I WIL CALL her PSYCHOSONO

SOUNDS GREAT DOES NOT IT ?

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 25 September 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
EXP........ YOU ARE WONDERFUL ........

YEA KICK HER ASS WELLLLLLLLLLLLL

SHE CAN BARELY LIVE WITHOUT IT .... LOL

FROM NOW ON I WIL CALL her PSYCHOSONO

SOUNDS GREAT DOES NOT IT ?

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 25 September 2005).]

Now you are on the right foot Carnivor!

(no pun intended)

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Psycho.

You know ExptCAI I can go around and look for those particular posts I am refering to. You know I can find them easily. And I'll repost a load of other posts at the same time too. Most I have already reposted to prove a point before.

he he he I love when you make it easy for me!

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, you are ruthless!
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
LOL, you are ruthless!

Yeah, thats just in the last year. Shumza "Queen of CowivesRS" had gone through and erased thread after thread of the most humiliating material for the senior members.

I had managed to save some of it, but I can't repost that material because users wouldn't know of its authenticity unless they contributed to the thread. And the senior members won't rat each other out because they are of the same cloth!

But some of these humiliating threads are still there, shumza missed some of it. Its there until Neal and Sam cave in to email rants and erase the rest. And they will, the admins here are so weak to RBs!

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

quote:

You know ExptCAI I can go around and look for those particular posts I am refering to. You know I can find them easily. And I'll repost a load of other posts at the same time too. Most I have already reposted to prove a point before.

he he he I love when you make it easy for me!

Yalla, go ahead. PLEASE, quote me! Word, for for word, post where I have ever written that my parents are diplomats, I'm rich, I'm pretty, etc.

Don't forget to dig up the post where I reveal I'm a double agent working for the Israelis and I'm secretly dating Mumarak junior, you idiot. And by the way, I know being psychotic this will fly over your head, but that was a sarcastic joke.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Mumarak

ROFL

I Like this one more than the real name.

That's his name from now on!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com