EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Looking 4 a British female (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Looking 4 a British female
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for needsomeone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all
I'm Ali 28 years old a faluka guy from Luxor.

looking for a rich British lady age between 40/50 to marry and to be able to get a UK visa. If she wants to stay in luxor she must invest some money so we could start any kind of business like a restuarant or a wine bar for us to have enough income to live on.
My request might sound a bit strange but I'm upfront and honest and the British would like that so please don't post any bollocks replies. Interested party please contact me

Posts: 104 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for needsomeone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

REFRESH

Posts: 104 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my brother, you can build your self from scratch , don't rely on a woman , i'm sorry for saying these words , inshallah you'll be fine .
i know a womon who can share ya n that business, i'll ask her and post her.

your brother , Ahmed .

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Ali... this post is as real as Dolly Partons tits...
I'm British upfront and honest... and Bollocks is a decidedly un-Egyptian felucca guy expression!!
You could at least have disguised it with a bit of bad spelling....or are feluca guys getting a university language degree now???
But.....Nice try!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 16 October 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
Thanks Ahmed.

u c I have at least 20 women a day in my Faluka from all over the world. half of them are here in Luxor looking for a man but I'm not interested. I,ve been there and bought the T shirt. Ask my Faluka!
Inshallah I'll find my rich Britih lady sooner or later.
As for you Samia Who's Dolly Partons?
Is that how you treat an honst and direct guy with good spelling? Life isn't fair
btw Bollocks is the most famous word among all Falucka guys here, If u don't tip us we say bollocks. Oh some of us have a master too.

smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
laughing.. well that one made me smile today thanks for that whoever you are.... hey I'm 56 married to an egyptian i have 3 kids 6 grandkids and im British.. can i bring them all along also please.. plus mother in law father in law and all the cousins.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! have a great day.. ty for the laugh
Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
Sorry Smiley, your large family woludn't fit in my FALUKA, beside you're married LOL

take care,

Now

back to the drawing board

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by needsomeone:
LOL

take care,

Now

back to the drawing board

Sorry.... your expressions are too English for a felucca guy.....
Have never heard "back to the drawing board" from an Egyptian..
But.... nice try!!!
If you're so educated , why are you a felucca guy???
Nope.... definitely not convinced!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi all
I'm Ali 28 years old a faluka guy from Luxor.

looking for a rich British lady age between 40/50 to marry and to be able to get a UK visa. If she wants to stay in luxor she must invest some money so we could start any kind of business like a restuarant or a wine bar for us to have enough income to live on.
My request might sound a bit strange but I'm upfront and honest and the British would like that so please don't post any bollocks replies. Interested party please contact me

And after this woman gives you all of that, what do you have to offer that any other faluka man in Luxor couldn't give her?

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]

Circumstances dictates !!

You didn't tell me who's Dolly Parton ?

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
And after this woman gives you all of that, what do you have to offer that any other faluka man in Luxor couldn't give her?

I would rather not answer that LoL

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]

Circumstances dictates !!

Dolly Parton is a blonde old country singer from here in the states that has huge fake boobs.
I'm hung up on your excellent english. I'm a little suspicious to be honest. You know the problem with your post is maybe you're too honest. A women in general wants you to be in love with her. You're supposed to say I don't want your money or a visa to lure her in, then go for the kill. Being a faluka guy I would think you'ld have this down to a science. That's too bad you have good english but no skills. LOL, this post is really funny though. It beats the other ones for entertainment purposes. LOL!!!

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]

That's the one carrying a pair of YOU on her chest!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arabia
Member # 9276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arabia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Guy is very very Honest ,
and also he Has Certain requirments ..... so if you please ....all Don't make noise and stop to truble him ...Let him Searching ..ya Gama3a Mosh Keda Ba2a allah ,
Ely y2olo you Language , we el Tany y2olo your WAy ... how el wa7ed mae3rafshi ye Search fe Hedo2...
wallahy ma7ad 3aref 7aga
Salam

Posts: 80 | From: Alexandria, Sharm Elshiekh, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how rude !!!! i cant blv it u must be kidding man !!!
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw i find your thread offensive somehow for older women who might have fell in love with egyptian man in luxor not all egy men are after visa neither money but it was so funny anyways
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:

Darling you should know by now that when an old gal falls for these boys she is obessed to the point of insanity and won't go looking for another.

There is something wrong with a vacationer when the start up with these specimens in the first place. And if she starts to get sick in the head over one then she believes she has some connection with him that cannot be replicated.

I refer to as the "He's my reincarnated Pharoh syndrome".

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:
btw i find your thread offensive somehow for older women who might have fell in love with egyptian man in luxor not all egy men are after visa neither money but it was so funny anyways

No its a small percent and these are the type with the most contact with tourists so its a shame that is what tourists see the most.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

[This message has been edited by newcomer (edited 17 October 2005).]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am sorry , she told me that she is about to marry , cuz she's divorced ...

Ahmed ..

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

According to this thread British women have a "bad" reputation in Luxor. But at the same time they are the most wanted. Interesting.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:

HUH......... Offensive

Now, Tell me Mr. Morals
Why would a young bell-boy or a room service guy marry an older woman ?

Surely not for her Zimmer Frame lol

[This message has been edited by needsomeone (edited 18 October 2005).]

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
No its a small percent and these are the type with the most contact with tourists so its a shame that is what tourists see the most.

What's a shame sonomod ?

You would be surprised to see how many Shirley Valentine's type on every plane is coming to Luxor.
They're here looking for some ffffun in the sun darling. Not once but twic a year if not more. They aren't tourists lol

Sorry guys I'm out of here, I have a Faluka business to run. ta ta

Now

Back to the drawing board

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

What's a shame sonomod ?

You would be surprised to see how many Shirley Valentine's type on every plane is coming to Luxor.
They're here looking for some ffffun in the sun darling. Not once but twic a year if not more. They aren't tourists lol

Sorry guys I'm out of here, I have a Faluka business to run. ta ta

Now

Never been south of Cairo, never been east of Cairo either.

Have no intention or want to see this part of Egypt.

Egypt to me isn't a f*cking vacation, I have other aims when I go to Egypt.

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I personally love Upper Egypt. It's my favorite part of Egypt. The history, the beautiful temples, the warm people. These silly women who are so gullable when these guys give them attention they lose site of reality. I don't know what it is, they wouldn't act that way or so easily fall for a guy like that in their own country. It's unfortunate that this minority of faluka boys and bell boys is all the majority of these tourists see. They don't interact with the everyday egyptians. Needsomeone you make me sad. The very thing you desire(money and visa) will imprison you.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ya Ali... this post is as real as Dolly Partons tits...
I'm British upfront and honest... and Bollocks is a decidedly un-Egyptian felucca guy expression!!
You could at least have disguised it with a bit of bad spelling....or are feluca guys getting a university language degree now???
But.....Nice try!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 16 October 2005).]

DEAR SAMIA, YOU HAVE AN AWESOME HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS ......

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 18 October 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lizzi
Member # 8710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lizzi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!!
Why do you want and old english woman?
I´m swedish girl 29 not rich but very beautiful and i will love to stay in Luxor.

Posts: 5 | From: Helsingborg | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lizzi:
Hi!!
I´m swedish girl 29 not rich but very beautiful and i will love to stay in Luxor.

Honey, its the money they want. And someone desperate enough to give the money.

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Hi!!

Sorry Honey

Try next door

As for you Keepin IT Real

Be as SAD as you wish. It's a reality !

16 Orfi Marriage a day. We're in the high season Mr Real

Back to my Faluka

ta ta

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry Honey

Try next door

As for you Keepin IT Real

Be as SAD as you wish. It's a reality !

16 Orfi Marriage a day. We're in the high season Mr Real

Back to my Faluka

ta ta

Ay carramba Ali! Dissing a Swedish stunner over british prune with money????

Ps. 16 ORFI a day per capita???? Wow! Now u r talking. I must get me a flight reservation to Upper Egypt before the season ends (pls not a word to my husband, I am telling him I will visit Samia )!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

Ay carramba Ali! Dissing a Swedish stunner over british prune with money????

I must get me a flight reservation to Upper Egypt before the season ends (pls not a word to my husband, I am telling him I will visit Samia )!

ya Karah, please come!!
I'm just a British prune with NO money!!!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ta ta

ta tah?
ya booooooooiiiiyy!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MVM
Member # 9130

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

OMG this was the funniest post I have ever read!!! Wallah this post from the very beginning made me laugh......i called my friend and she even laughed harder....needsomeone...whatever u are doing, personally i don't think is right, not islamically, not anything about it is right.......but all I have to say your choice of words are hilarious!!! ta ta and back to the drawing board, and fukala hahhahahhahahhahahahha

Thanks for putting a smile on my face, it was priceless!!!

salam

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Needsomeone,
I'm just curious to know what kind of job you're planning to get in the UK, if you get the rich lady and the visa?

Also, you're a young man. Would you be wanting kids at some time in the future? If so, how would you get them with your 50 yr old?

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
ta tah?
ya booooooooiiiiyy!

TOT ZIENS

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
Needsomeone,
I'm just curious to know what kind of job you're planning to get in the UK, if you get the rich lady and the visa?

Also, you're a young man. Would you be wanting kids at some time in the future? If so, how would you get them with your 50 yr old?

I'll set up a FALUKA business on the THAMES

and no more kids LOL

Thans for your concern

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:

and no more kids LOL

Thanks for your concern

Back to the drawing board AGAIN

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:

and no more kids LOL

Thans for your concern

ya NS, if you take on a 50 year old woman, you'll probably also br taking on her granchildren!! Instant grandparentdom!!

Dont tell me..... back to the drawing board???

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
ya NS, if you take on a 50 year old woman, you'll probably also br taking on her granchildren!! Instant grandparentdom!!

Dont tell me..... back to the drawing board???

I like that instant thingy Samia

I had a busy day today, Every one was haggling with me over the price of my Faluka ride, never mind

Enjoy your trip 2 Cairo
Take care love,

Now back to my Faluka LOL

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]

TOT ZIENS

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ya Karah, please come!!
I'm just a British prune with NO money!!!

That makes the two us however I am not even British! I sure will stop by to pick up you girl and some golden sandals and off we go!!!!!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
REFRESH

Previous ( RIF RAF ) applicants need not apply.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
That makes the two us however I am not even British! I sure will stop by to pick up you girl and some golden sandals and off we go!!!!!

Yippee.... here we come..... felluca guys beware!!!
Karah, I'll get us matching golden bags too!!!

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
Hey Guys

I'm pissed off today

I came back from the FAJR prayer to find my Faluka covered all over with GRAFFITI.

I'm very disappointed.

COME ON GUYS
This isn't a fair game.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Hey Guys

I'm pissed off today

I came back from the FAJR prayer to find my Faluka covered all over with GRAFFITI.

I'm very disappointed.

COME ON GUYS
This isn't a fair game.

So... you parked your felucca in London???

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
So... you parked your felucca in London???

London, Yes my dream destination.
I'm working on it dear.

Back to that Graffiti thing
It has to be that narrow minded, Jealous british husband from up north., the one caught me last week . Never mind

Why don't you ES girls have your next gathering here in Luxor? Free Faluka ride and BBQ. Think about it

Lizzi
Member # 8710

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lizzi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

London, Yes my dream destination.
I'm working on it dear.

Back to that Graffiti thing
It has to be that narrow minded, Jealous british husband from up north., the one caught me last week . Never mind

Why don't you ES girls have your next gathering here in Luxor? Free Faluka ride and BBQ. Think about it

I´m the beautiful swedish girl uou refused.
I came to Luxor 15 dec. Invite me for a free faluka ride and you see what you missed.

Posts: 5 | From: Helsingborg | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
I´m the beautiful swedish girl uou refused.
I came to Luxor 15 dec. Invite me for a free faluka ride and you see what you missed.

Lizzi honey, Really sorry. Fully booked till Xmas.
You may join the girls if they're coming.
Check with Samia.

Lizzi
Member # 8710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lizzi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Lizzi honey, Really sorry. Fully booked till Xmas.
You may join the girls if they're coming.
Check with Samia.

Ok I take another faluka, i can afford it!!!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com