EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Looking 4 a British female (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Looking 4 a British female
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for needsomeone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Eid

To all my clients in Luxor and UK

Pleased to announce this Thursday night

It’s karaoke night
On board of my faluka
Admission free
* 50 + * 2nd wives
Let us dance all nigh
food * drinks * first aid
Available on board
Don’t be late we start at eight
Please bring 2 forms of ID (T.P. requirement)
* orfi certificate * tesco club card
Advanced booking email me on
alifaluka@egypt2000.com

Keep it clean
Happy Eid

Posts: 104 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure you're English!!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for needsomeone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:

Soon Samia

I have to pass that new (UK) test first [Big Grin]

Are you coming to my Karaoki night? [Razz]

Posts: 104 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karaoke in a felucca....
Or in Papa's bar in Hurghada???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Samia, please don't spoil the fun! [Razz]

Please keep us updated Mr. Feluca.

TOT ZIENS

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Karaoke in a felucca....
Or in Papa's bar in Hurghada???

Does it matter ? [Big Grin]
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I agree with Samia 100% the word "bollocks" is not an English-speaking Egyptians vocubulary. You had me laugh myself to sleep.
Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForAKa7kah:
[QUOTE]Samia, please don't spoil the fun! [Razz]

Please keep us updated Mr. Feluca.

TOT ZIENS

[Big Grin]

DANK U ZEER KA7KAH

[Cool]

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
I would like to thank everyone who came to my karaoke party. I’m deeply honoured.

I’m not a racist person.
But couldn’t help noticing the number of black and white couples were at the party last night. For a minute I thought I was watching frigging zebras onboard. LOL
But seriously guys, it’s nice to see the Anglo Egyptian Orfi Relation is working.
I’m very optimistic that the new generation of Luxor (god willing) will be genetically modified.
BNP eat your heart out

Happy Eid

MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BNP you said? The world-famous British National Party, known in Britain as well as Egypt and generally every other country. Are you a member?
Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MaliG18:
BNP you said? The world-famous British National Party, known in Britain as well as Egypt and generally every other country. Are you a member?

No Darling, I'm just a faluka guy.

I thought you were asleep [Big Grin]

ta ta

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by needsomeone:
DANK U ZEER KA7KAH

[Cool]

rofl
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Felucca guy, my ass!!!!!!
English bar manager????

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Felucca guy, my ass!!!!!!
English bar manager????

Shame on you Sam !
Bar manager ? I don't even drink girl. It's Haram. [Razz]
Tell me, Did you find a wife for that Egyption friend of yours ? If not,

I have a PAIR of women and would like to trade them in. Perhaps we can cut a deal between us [Big Grin]

Let me know [Cool]

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
]

There is nothing wrong with black and white couples being together (even though u said ur not racist, but to say they look like zebra is a bit sad).. infact u will see in USA that majority of the couples are mixed. Blacks with Whites and yes even Arabs. [/QB]

Ok,

You had my attention and thanks for your contribution

Now

Back to the drawing board

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

I have a PAIR of women and would like to trade them in.

hehehe..
As in PAIR of shoes?

I'm a foreigner you know?

EIKEL!!

needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForAKa7kah:

EIKEL!! [/QB]

nipple,

keep it clean Ka7kah [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
[Razz]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
nipple

How about getting an areola between your eyes?!!
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
OOOOUCH [Big Grin]

stay [Cool]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:

Tell me, Did you find a wife for that Egyption friend of yours ? If not,

I have a PAIR of women and would like to trade them in. Perhaps we can cut a deal between us [Big Grin]

Let me know [Cool] [/QB]

Still looking, NS.... got any wives, sisters, cousins, or whatever to spare???? [Big Grin]
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
Hey Sam,

a convoy of spare ones on the way to you. Pick one and get the second free, even no DOWRY to pay.

What're friends for LOL
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com