EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I am Female looking for a female travel buddy to Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am Female looking for a female travel buddy to Egypt
Tonya Loves Mohamed
Member # 8634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tonya Loves Mohamed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I want to go to egypt by Feb or March and I need a travel buddy...I need somone to travel with me from Washington DC all the way to Cairo Airport and then we can depart our ways and she can spend time with her friends or whoever she is travelling to meet and I will go with my friends too....I just want to have someone to talk to on the plane the entire trip there,,,,thanks
Posts: 4 | From: WV,USA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tonya Loves Mohamed:
Hi I want to go to egypt by Feb or March and I need a travel buddy...I need somone to travel with me from Washington DC all the way to Cairo Airport and then we can depart our ways and she can spend time with her friends or whoever she is travelling to meet and I will go with my friends too....I just want to have someone to talk to on the plane the entire trip there,,,,thanks

TALK TO THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU...OTHERWISE WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO CARRY FOR YOU [Confused] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
allieNewhere
Member # 9653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for allieNewhere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, i will be in egypt till feb 14, im commign from south africa, can we hook up there, wud love to meet you
im male
23years old
just going for a holiday
allie

Posts: 24 | From: south africa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romeooo
Member # 9692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romeooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello there

i am an egyptian tourguide and i am just offering my assist and help to anyone would like to have a tour arrengements or a company during the time in egypt

for contact ikadolli@yahoo.com

Posts: 19 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tonya Loves Mohamed:

Hi, i am planning on going in february but im not sure how meeting up would work as i am departing from indiana, but also the airline designates the seats so i think no guarantee that we would be seated together
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, guys,

If you do want to take the same flight, (from same airport), you can go to the check-in desk and request seat reassignments together....fairly easy to do if you check in early....

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tonya Loves Mohamed
Member # 8634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tonya Loves Mohamed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone for your replies =)

--------------------
Tonya

Posts: 4 | From: WV,USA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey there tonya ... let me know if you got my reply to your private message, i think i might have messed up.. i cleared all the private messages from my profile but i dont know if it deleted it out of the forum completely so that you could not read it or not lool, i dont know how these things work

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pablo Escobar:
hi guys
Im new to your board.
Would like to seek a travel partner to Europe during the Christmas.

Remember to bring condoms this time! [Razz] [Eek!]
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you all want a travel partner? Just talk to the person next to you. I've met some great people and have some funny memories too. Besides on a long plane flight I would rather be sleeping anyway. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want someone next to me that doesn't mind moving their knees twice in a flight so I can get up and pee.

I had a set of passengers who asked to be moved because they didn't want to sit next to someone with a Muslim last name on a KLA flight.

F*ck the dutch.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
I just want someone next to me that doesn't mind moving their knees twice in a flight so I can get up and pee.

I had a set of passengers who asked to be moved because they didn't want to sit next to someone with a Muslim last name on a KLA flight.

F*ck the dutch.

[Eek!] Are you serious!?! They actually moved. Grrr, what an ignorant buffoon. It would take all I had to refrain from elbowing him/her right in the teeth.
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
quote:

F*ck the dutch.

[Eek!] Are you serious!?! They actually moved. Grrr, what an ignorant buffoon. It would take all I had to refrain from elbowing him/her right in the teeth.
Yeah and in addition to that they gave away the seat I bought for my daughter since they were overbooked.

Lets put it this way I wont' fly with them again.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Sono
What's a KLA flight?!!
excuse my ignorance Ms. Well_Traveled_US$ 500,000_the_ least_price_of_a_house_in_the_Nighbourhod_you_grewUP_ in

Sorry dude, again how anglo. Did you pick up there tendancies when the British troops were handing out their excess rations to your grandmother in the 1940s?

Sorry I meant KLM, and yes it must be depressing to learn that I grew up in an affluent neighborhood.

But America is richer, and you must've grown up in a house worth 1/200th of my parent's home.

Poor thing. Why not use pity to pick up a khawagaa wife, it works for the gigilos in Sharm and Luxor?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Baby im not like your husband to pick up a khwaga overwight high school graduate.

To your limited knowledge about this world there are places far richer than your 500K houses nighbourhood to the extent that a 500K house is a class c house where a truck driver will live.

would you tell me where in this world you ever traveled Ms.Rich American.

I have way more credits than I need for a bachelors, but unlike you I didn't go to college on the government's dollar.

and I understand that there are much richer places to live than Lake Minnetonka. yet some of the richest American families of this century have lived in homes I swam infront of.

My father would go fishing with a few Dupont boys. Old money here lives like the middle-class, and somehow the foreigners wet themselves when they drive through Lake Minnetonka.

They can't believe how large and grand the houses are.

Now go off and find yourself some dimwit whose grandparents bought shares in the Suez Canal company so you can feel so fortunate!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I suggest a book?

Or perhaps an MP3 player?

Sleeping pills then?

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
May I suggest a book?

Sleeping pills then?

You can always meet someone in the "mile high club".

But you need to be rich, attractive or sleazy.

One out of three will get you in. [Big Grin]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
May I suggest a book?

Sleeping pills then?

You can always meet someone in the "mile high club".

But you need to be rich, attractive or sleazy.

One out of three will get you in. [Big Grin]

Right ... makes one hell of a story, too.

geez ... last thing i wanna do on a flight is chit-chat. different strokes for different folks, i guess.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Last thing I want to do on a 24 hour flight plan is vomit but it happens every time.

Oh and pay $4 for a pint of skim milk.

but atleast you can brush your teeth and wash your face in a public restroom and no one sees it as unnatural.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Last thing I want to do on a 24 hour flight plan is vomit but it happens every time.

i so do not wanna hear that now sonomod ...
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

No, but watch out for those DC-10s. Wanna hear about the bodily fluids my daughter expelled on the flight over?

No.

I don't want to even remember.

yeah we were so cute and adorable when they picked us up at the Cairo airport. [Embarrassed] [Eek!] [Embarrassed]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:

No, but watch out for those DC-10s. Wanna hear about the bodily fluids my daughter expelled on the flight over?

No.

yeah we were so cute and adorable when they picked us up at the Cairo airport. [Embarrassed] [Eek!] [Embarrassed]

u surely mean from the Quarantine Room ...
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No.

u surely mean from the Quarantine Room ...
Hell no, I didn't even get Quarantine when I got to Shebin. It was freaking 4am when they picked us up and 5:30am when I got to Shebin. 12 relatives and neighbors were outside our front door by 8am.

I couldn't even say no to visitors. Now the whole town thinks Americans vomit and do number #3 all night and all day, let alone suffer second degree sunburns from daylight alone.

After a few trips I haven't managed to come home to Minnesota well once, and always come home 20 lbs lighter.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

After a few trips I haven't managed to come home to Minnesota well once, and always come home 20 lbs lighter.

There u go ... saved yourself a few months worth of membership to Jenny Craig.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

There u go ... saved yourself a few months worth of membership to Jenny Craig.
i would never diet. You pay for it in old age.

But yeah travel ever few years does help to keep the weight down. Even a trip to canada helps with the waistline.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

But yeah travel ever few years does help to keep the weight down. Even a trip to canada helps with the waistline.

And by that u mean ...?
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

And by that u mean ...?
As family vacation we go to see the Rocky mountains.

Remember the highway that went through Banff to Winneapeg?

Well I hope they improved the roads because a two lane highway with most of the shoulder missing is a bad trip.

Plus altitude sickness, and the flu, and I get sick on every trip I go on. Even to Detriot/Windsor.

Don't take it personally, I just get sick on vacation.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:

And by that u mean ...?
As family vacation we go to see the Rocky mountains.

Remember the highway that went through Banff to Winneapeg?

Well I hope they improved the roads because a two lane highway with most of the shoulder missing is a bad trip.

Plus altitude sickness, and the flu, and I get sick on every trip I go on. Even to Detriot/Windsor.

Don't take it personally, I just get sick on vacation.

"Take it personally": Are u serious? I could care less about Egypt, let alone Canada. No patriotism here, whatsoever.

I was simpy asking for a clarification since i do find Canada a place suitable for very healthy living.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com