EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if....
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess i am a True American then [Smile]
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: if an egyptian told ya i wanna marry ya [Big Grin]

hehehee

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndreAhmed:
You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: if an egyptian told ya i wanna marry ya [Big Grin]

hehehee

ROFL!!!!! [Wink]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.
So, i'm an american now? [Roll Eyes] [Confused]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Golden Eagle
Member # 9982

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Golden Eagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wowww....me too, who should I contact for getting my new American passport?
Posts: 13 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Americans are always willing to say "God bless America".

Okay, that's good but - what about the rest of the world????

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Golden Eagle
Member # 9982

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Golden Eagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other countries have their own population to pray for them.
Posts: 13 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Actually I don't think I've heard a European in Minnesota say anything nice about any other population besides European.
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.
So, i'm an american now? [Roll Eyes] [Confused]
[Big Grin]
Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:

Actually I don't think I've heard a European in Minnesota say anything nice about any other population besides European.
And how many European in Minnesota you has met???? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snoozin
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
how many then [Wink] ???

hehe

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!

Me personally, just one. [Wink]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
whom [Smile] ?
LOL [Smile] [Smile]

u got married to an egyptian [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ?

--------------------

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
whom [Smile] ?
LOL [Smile] [Smile]

u got married to an egyptian [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ?

Yup. [Smile]

It's just that a large number of people on ES are foreign women dating/married to Egyptian men....

story after story after story.. [Wink]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
quote:
quote:

And how many European in Minnesota you has met???? [Big Grin]
My college is 20% international students. Which out of 14,000 students 20% of those are international. Vast majority of those international students are either Japanese or European. Mostly European, so out of international students I have had class with about 400 European students. 130 college credits racked already means more than enough opportunity to meet Europeans.

I worked in the financial/investment industry for 2.5 years. About 75 employees out of 700-1000 employees per company were European. We needed them especially as investment analysts and stockbrokers. So again, plenty of opportunity.

Then there's the neighborhood I live in, loads of foreigners mainly European since the landlord rarely rent to non-whites.

Plenty, plenty opportunity. And in Minnesota were are very open, talkative and will chat with strangers freely. Naturally to a European this gives them plenty of opportunity to shoot off their mouths thinking since we are mostly liberals we don't have a backbone or dignity as citizens. No we are just too polite to contradict their arrogance and anti-Amercanism. Except for a few like myself. I am not polite, or nice and I will verbally assualt them for their anti-Americanism and tell them to go back home.

Some might a few years later and many dirty nasty glances passing by me in the street, strike up a conversation and apologize. Only to tell me they are apply for citizenship.

Why can't an European appreciate America unless they are trying to become one of us?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Snoozin
hehe , then ur an american [Big Grin]
^_^

--------------------

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Snoozin
hehe , then ur an american [Big Grin]
^_^

But of course. [Big Grin]

But not a *true American* under Noor's definitions...

[Wink]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nooralhaq20055:
You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if:

You look, dress, and travel like this:
http://www.r-vision.cz/images/usa/18%20Hoover%20Dam/009%20Fat%20Man%20on%20Parking%20place.jpg

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Where do you find these pics, MK????

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

http://www.r-vision.cz/images/usa/18%20Hoover%20Dam/009%20Fat%20Man%20on%20Parking%20place.jpg

Wow, that guy is HOT!

(please know I'm kidding) [Big Grin]

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
ROFL!!!!!!!!

it is her boss pic that she had hanging in front of her desk ... [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
quote:
quote:

Wow, that guy is HOT!

that was my Pic that I posted somewhere ..I do not know where she found it ... [Mad]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Then there's the neighborhood I live in, loads of foreigners mainly European since the landlord rarely rent to non-whites.

And in Minnesota were are very open .... talkative

Yeah right, open but not open-minded and yes, you never shut up! [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
QUOTE]that was my Pic that I posted somewhere ..I do not know where she found it ... [Mad]

That's a Budweiser and hot chicken wings belly and I am sure pancakes with extra maple syrup are involved too! [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In Bill Gates' trash can!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: u visited egypt and u loved Koshrai [Smile]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

In Bill Gates' trash can!
And he is an American traveling in America.

I wish I could photograph some of the tourists from overseas we get here.

But there is a city ordinance against it. Plus approaching them for an interview. [Roll Eyes]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: u visited egypt and u loved Koshrai [Smile]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I tried Koshrai and hated it.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

And in Minnesota were are very open .... talkative

Yeah right, open but not open-minded and yes, you never shut up! [Confused]
And you consider yourself open minded?

Hmm. Get back to those tabloids dear, got to get yer education.

I have a reason to post to ES, you don't.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
quote:
quote:

Wow, that guy is HOT!

Have we yet to find a pic of an American that isn't an insult on these egy-boards?

No.

Madame.E
Member # 9974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madame.E   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about these, dont think they are insulting!

http://www.princeton.edu/~dkarig/pics/europe/eur29.jpg

http://denniscoello.com/albums/travel_catalogues/American_tourist_with_villager_in_Kenya_Africa.jpg

http://www.johnnyjet.com/images/picfornewsletterMarch82003BondiBeachIcebergInsideFJDAAJJ.JPG

--------------------
Success......... is a journey

www.we-all-earn.co.uk (quote AMT)

Posts: 41 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Madame.E:

http://www.princeton.edu/~dkarig/pics/europe/eur29.jpg

One of the few tourist not to annoy the **** out of these guys!

What a hard job!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

http://denniscoello.com/albums/travel_catalogues/American_tourist_with_villager_in_Kenya_Africa.jpg

I have classmates from Kenya. They are great people.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

http://www.johnnyjet.com/images/picfornewsletterMarch82003BondiBeachIcebergInsideFJDAAJJ.JPG

Very attractive group. Obviously knows how to hold a wine glass.

But please photographers in the future don't include a young woman's bare lap in the future.

At least she held her legs together. They haven't had to much yet!

Madame.E
Member # 9974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madame.E   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I say they weren't?

I was just looking for pics of non-insulting american tourists!

sorry!

--------------------
Success......... is a journey

www.we-all-earn.co.uk (quote AMT)

Posts: 41 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Did I say they weren't?

sorry!

Believe me sweetheart, these pics are as innocent as they come.

All are well dressed, well behaved, and attractive, intellegent looking people!

You won't see individuals like this being described as Americans!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Did I say they weren't?

sorry!

These are a huge improvement, thank you for posting them.

The guy above is a not-so perfect example of an RV traveler.

Most of the time RV travelers in the USA are silver haired, impecable, cold, hostile, underfed (by choice) 60's, 70's, and 80's year olds that are carrying huge handguns in every compartment!

Plus they claim they are on the road to avoid those horrible "grandkids".

They spend $3.79 per gallon on gas, park their RVs in the street when at home!

Then they try to use loopholes in the tax code laws to get out of paying property taxes!

RV people are a huge stain on America society. So many jokes, so little time!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Did I say they weren't?

sorry!

Now I wouldn't say this normally but go look on www.virtualtourist.com

This site has member's pics. Often times if you look for 'mature gentlemen' profiles from Europe you will see a very bad reminder of why men should understand that MATURE doesn't mean behaving like a 25 year old composer!

People complain about Eurotrash young people, no its the older "gentlemen" who are out of touch with reality and their age!

The young people in Europe don't really give a damn what people think of them. The older women are proud of who they are, and what their society has accomplished and thats great. But the older 'unattached' or not so unattached men are the real studies in human psychology!

A mid life crisis in men is what keeps out economy going here in the USA for luxury items. But the mid life crisis in men of Europe is what keeps young ladies of Minneapolis atuned with European language insults!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com