EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Getting VISA at Cairo airport

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting VISA at Cairo airport
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 5 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello

I wanted to ask about the VISA procedure at the airport in Cairo - does it take a really long time to get it? Many hours even? And is it only for 2 weeks? Do I have to bring a photo of myself with me?

Thank you

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are from the UK it takes about 3 minutes, you get it from one of the exchange bureaux, costs 15USD and no photos needed. Not sure if you are from elsewhere what the different might be!
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am from Scandinavia - is that much more hassle?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
I am from Scandinavia - is that much more hassle?

No, it is just as easy! You can buy the visa from any bank or Thomas Cook upon arrival at Cairo airport.
Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its very easy u can get them from those banks u will find infront of u (after u went into the airport), costs: 15 USD and u take STAMPS, thats ur visa [Smile] , just put them into ur passport and wait in the line...

...WELCOME TO EGYPT!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com