EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Slovenia to Egypt??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slovenia to Egypt??
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to help a friend find a flight to Egypt from Slovenia.....and not having much success [Frown]

I've not been able to find any flights going from Slovenia to Egypt!! She told me she can travel to Treviso in Italy and fly from there, so I looked on the airport's home page where it says they do flights to Egypt, only for it to say no results found when you click it [Confused] I'm getting a headache and wondered if anyone could help, please!!

She may be able to travel to other points of departure, but I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for her since it will be her first solo flight and she's a bit nervous about it all.

Any help would be much appreciated [Smile]

Salam

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its easy from prague by zcechairline
Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just made a search on anyway.com, I found a flight from Ljubljana (it's the capital of slovenia isn't it?) to Cairo, 505 € (in March). Adria Airways.
Good luck!

Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your help hkodier and Barbapapa [Smile] I'll let her know that where there's a will there's a way!!

Btw, you're right Barbapapa, Ljubljana is the capital of Slovenia.

Thanks again.

Salam.

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmadsoufy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alhamd llah
Posts: 107 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Istanbul - Turkey to Egypt is another option, and probably the least expensive one.
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com