This is topic Slovenia to Egypt?? in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003175

Posted by Enigma (Member # 9314) on :

I'm trying to help a friend find a flight to Egypt from Slovenia.....and not having much success [Frown]

I've not been able to find any flights going from Slovenia to Egypt!! She told me she can travel to Treviso in Italy and fly from there, so I looked on the airport's home page where it says they do flights to Egypt, only for it to say no results found when you click it [Confused] I'm getting a headache and wondered if anyone could help, please!!

She may be able to travel to other points of departure, but I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for her since it will be her first solo flight and she's a bit nervous about it all.

Any help would be much appreciated [Smile]

Salam

Posted by hkhodier (Member # 705) on :

i think its easy from prague by zcechairline

Posted by Barbapapa (Member # 10031) on :

Just made a search on anyway.com, I found a flight from Ljubljana (it's the capital of slovenia isn't it?) to Cairo, 505 € (in March). Adria Airways.
Good luck!

Posted by Enigma (Member # 9314) on :

Thanks for your help hkodier and Barbapapa [Smile] I'll let her know that where there's a will there's a way!!

Btw, you're right Barbapapa, Ljubljana is the capital of Slovenia.

Thanks again.

Salam.

Posted by ahmadsoufy (Member # 304) on :

alhamd llah

Posted by ~Sharon Stone~ (Member # 5169) on :

Istanbul - Turkey to Egypt is another option, and probably the least expensive one.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com