EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » El Khurunfish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: El Khurunfish
Azaelea
Member # 10362

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Azaelea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just returned from a hol in Cairo and was stunned to learn the history of the area El Khurunfish and its historical connections to the material sent to Saudi Arabia every year for the religious festival. I was more shocked to learn, however, that an heir to this land and factory is now working as tour guide- Can it be true?

I was told by Gamal El Din Hussein Salem (Tour Guide) that his family owns the factory, land and area, including shops, cafes and property. He told me that the family are of Turkish/Sudanese origin and that they are very wealthy and have powerful connections within National Security.

If all of this is true-why is this man working as a mere Tour Guide- Opinions? Suggestions- Is the truth out there or is it just another Egyptian Gigolo?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alpha_wolf_1884
Member # 10359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alpha_wolf_1884   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
his family own that and he is working as tour guide??? does it make any sense!!
Posts: 2 | From: egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plunkett
Member # 3781

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plunkett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Azaelea. I'm not not sure about the Q you posed but what I can say is STEER CLEAR OF THIS PIECE OF FILFTH !!!!!!!

Gamal Salem was married to my daughter. He beat her, again and again. He stole her salary when she worked. He stole her jewelery and sold it. He threatened to shoot her. He threatened to throw acid in her face. He threatened that I would NEVER enter Egyot- then Leave Egypt. He threatened to kidnap me and my daughter and hang us up in the family's factory until we died.- The list of his threats were endless.

I went to Cairo and rescued my daughter and she is now back in the UK recovering from the mental and physical abuse that this scumbag subjected her to. I dont know how long her recovery will take (its already been over a year). The main thing is she is safe !

I wasn't aware that this ibn kelp was working with tourists again-how, I do not know. There are, however, several things I would say; Yes his family has connections within National Security (and they are in positions of authority). Yes, his family own a factory named Krumfish-with land and shops-not sure if this is the same. The important thing is that this piece of Egyptian **** should come with a Government health warning attached- WOMEN STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 107 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you have a problem with law things i can help you with free

--------------------
hisham

Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plunkett:

I went to Cairo and rescued my daughter and she is now back in the UK

Dear Plunkett!

I was so pleased to read your post and hear that your daughter is safe now, as I remember when you came here asking for advice. I pray that she will recover soon and you will have the strength to help her, although it is bound to take a long time after such a traumatic experience. She is fortunate to have such a caring family around her now.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plunkett
Member # 3781

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plunkett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you have a problem with law things i can help you with free

Dear hkhodier,

Yes. I would love to accept your offer-problem is my experience of Egyptians has left me sceptical. Time and time again I thought that I could trust Egyptians and time and time again I was let down very badly until eventually I had to risk everything to go it alone.

I have discovered during the course of the last year that my daughter turned to Egyptians for help when the scumbag split her head open, when he broke her ribs, when he beat her badly and stamped on her head and neck, when he threatened to put a hot iron on her face- shall I go on? Needless to say, the people she turned to told her to give the piece of **** another chance- another chance to kill her perhaps?

Tell me how can you help?

I'm sure that there are good Egyptians- I simply haven't met any yet.

Posts: 107 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orchid
Member # 4449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you about trusting Egyptians plunkett. As I understand it most Egyptians know an Egyptian in power or some form of authority. In any event, when things go wrong the only people Egyptians tend to help are themselves no matter how disgusting the act or event. I too have a problem and I would not trust an Egyptian to help me ! How did you get your daughter out?
Posts: 175 | From: London, UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orchid:
I agree with you about trusting Egyptians plunkett. As I understand it most Egyptians know an Egyptian in power or some form of authority. In any event, when things go wrong the only people Egyptians tend to help are themselves no matter how disgusting the act or event. I too have a problem and I would not trust an Egyptian to help me ! How did you get your daughter out?

I also agree. Them Egyptians are just not trustworthy!! I mean, all they care about is themselves...especially lawyers, they're scum.
I had a problem in Egypt and not one single Egyptian would help me, I'm sure they would help themselves to my money but never help me...BASTARDS.
I been a lot of places and I seen a lot of things
but, sonny, I seen one thing that beats ’em all.
I was flying back from Lubbock , I saw Jesus on the plane...or maybe it was Elvis, you know, they kinda look the same.......

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in all countries you will find bad and kind
the problem that you choose your friends and you deal with in all things
speially in huge city like cairo.

Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:
Originally posted by orchid:

I also agree. Them Egyptians are just not trustworthy!! I mean, all they care about is themselves...especially lawyers, they're scum.
I had a problem in Egypt and not one single Egyptian would help me, I'm sure they would help themselves to my money but never help me...BASTARDS.
I been a lot of places and I seen a lot of things
but, sonny, I seen one thing that beats ’em all.
I was flying back from Lubbock , I saw Jesus on the plane...or maybe it was Elvis, you know, they kinda look the same.......

You know you were/are looking for this magnoona of yours. I am sure as a good man you put your money up front she took it and didn't even allow you to expend one worm.

What a shame.

Are you still alive, I thought you'd be dead by now.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com