EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Posting papers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Posting papers
essame
Member # 9159

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for essame     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I have a question concerning posting official papers.
So anyone knows the good way to send papers from Cairo to Europe, something about the prices and what is trustable? I mean that the papers really come to me.. [Razz]
And how long time it takes and so on..
Is the Egyptian post ok? I was wondering that the post cards usually come, but what about the papers. I don't want to take risks because the papers are important..
Anyway thanks very much for all the answers in advance!

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candy
Member # 10393

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for candy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent some documents from Luxor to England by DHL they arrived a couple of days later the cost was 250le aprox
Posts: 149 | From: england | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your thinking of posting your papers such as Birth certificate etc through the post...My advice is dont..maybe there would be a risk of them going astray..even in the UK I don't post such documents through the post..Only if I had too.I always use a pre paid service for this but there always a risk..DHL is a good service.

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ichigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Net Courier service is a fast delivery service from post office to door for documents and parcels weighing to 50 kgs during (2-3) work days from Egypt to more than 212 countries worldwide.

All Net Courier parcels are traced at all stages by using the modern universal tacking systems. In addition to that, customers can call our customer service center dedicated to Net Courier service on (0-800-800-2-800) to know the shipment status during transit or to know when it was delivered and by whom. Net Courier services is a cost-effective one as it provides one as it provides post office to door service against prices less than 50% of other express transport companies in Egypt.Egypt post

Posts: 184 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ichigo,

Does this also apply just to letters and not just for parcels.

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
furman
Member # 10446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for furman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Do you have a link to Net Courier? I can't find it.
Thanks

Posts: 4 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FedEx from Alex to Washington DC is 150 egy pounds. VERY reliable. Under no circumstances trust Egyptian postal sevices.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
FedEx from Alex to Washington DC is 150 egy pounds. VERY reliable. Under no circumstances trust Egyptian postal sevices.

When I have used the EMS service it has been very reliable up to 1.00kg. for 100LE to UK and delivered in 2 days, and they also have a service for posting parcels from the Ramses Post Office too, and that was reliable and cheap...up to 1.00kg 30LE to UK and it arrived in 5 days. The latter did have to be checked to make sure I wasn't exporting forbidden items!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com