This is topic Posting papers in forum Visiting Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003224

Posted by essame (Member # 9159) on :

Hi,
I have a question concerning posting official papers.
So anyone knows the good way to send papers from Cairo to Europe, something about the prices and what is trustable? I mean that the papers really come to me.. [Razz]
And how long time it takes and so on..
Is the Egyptian post ok? I was wondering that the post cards usually come, but what about the papers. I don't want to take risks because the papers are important..
Anyway thanks very much for all the answers in advance!

Posted by candy (Member # 10393) on :

I sent some documents from Luxor to England by DHL they arrived a couple of days later the cost was 250le aprox

Posted by maryanne (Member # 9311) on :

If your thinking of posting your papers such as Birth certificate etc through the post...My advice is dont..maybe there would be a risk of them going astray..even in the UK I don't post such documents through the post..Only if I had too.I always use a pre paid service for this but there always a risk..DHL is a good service.

Posted by Ichigo (Member # 10434) on :

Net Courier service is a fast delivery service from post office to door for documents and parcels weighing to 50 kgs during (2-3) work days from Egypt to more than 212 countries worldwide.

All Net Courier parcels are traced at all stages by using the modern universal tacking systems. In addition to that, customers can call our customer service center dedicated to Net Courier service on (0-800-800-2-800) to know the shipment status during transit or to know when it was delivered and by whom. Net Courier services is a cost-effective one as it provides one as it provides post office to door service against prices less than 50% of other express transport companies in Egypt.Egypt post

Posted by Semsema (Member # 5415) on :

Ichigo,

Does this also apply just to letters and not just for parcels.

Posted by furman (Member # 10446) on :

Hi,
Do you have a link to Net Courier? I can't find it.
Thanks

Posted by Karah_Mia (Member # 4668) on :

FedEx from Alex to Washington DC is 150 egy pounds. VERY reliable. Under no circumstances trust Egyptian postal sevices.

Posted by newcomer (Member # 1056) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
FedEx from Alex to Washington DC is 150 egy pounds. VERY reliable. Under no circumstances trust Egyptian postal sevices.

When I have used the EMS service it has been very reliable up to 1.00kg. for 100LE to UK and delivered in 2 days, and they also have a service for posting parcels from the Ramses Post Office too, and that was reliable and cheap...up to 1.00kg 30LE to UK and it arrived in 5 days. The latter did have to be checked to make sure I wasn't exporting forbidden items!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com