EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Need advice quick!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need advice quick!
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I found a good flight to Alex leaving July 1 returning home July 18 inshallah. Should I buy the ticket now or wait? I'm afraid if I wait..#1 the flight will be sold out and #2 possible rise in price due to the summer season.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I had this same issue when I came to Egypt.
Don't airfares rise the warmer the weather gets?

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what would you do?
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have booked well in advance only to see the price fall nearer the departure date, and I have left it until the last minute hoping for a cheap flight only to have the dates I need be fully booked...........you never can tell!

So, if the price seems good to you and it's on the dates you need, go for it [Smile]

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I bought it! I'm going to Alex in July, inshallah woo hoo!! I bought my ticket last year in July for my trip in December by the time November rolled around the price increased almost double. The selling point was that 2 hour layover..God love it! That 14 hour one in Frankfurt was a killer.
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are flying scheduled and the price could go up as the flight fills up. If you are happy with the price, and its the flight you want, then go for it now. Just remember not to look at the prices again lol!
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, you did it as I was posting! And I dont blame you, I had a 12 hour layover in Frankfurt once on the way to the States, it was terrible, never want to do that again!
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I'm not gonna look! I bought it on Orbitz, the price was $200 cheaper than the travel agents in my area who deal specifically with the Middle East. It's more than I paid for my trip in December but that's understandable for summer.
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Plus I'll be flying into London..even being in a different airport in a different country makes me happy. [Smile]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
I bought it! I'm going to Alex in July, inshallah woo hoo!! I bought my ticket last year in July for my trip in December by the time November rolled around the price increased almost double. The selling point was that 2 hour layover..God love it! That 14 hour one in Frankfurt was a killer.

I took the same flight, killer for sure!
Glad to hear you got it now.
I hope you might get out to Cairo, would love to take you to lunch!

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Although Cairo isn't my favorite place (bad experiences and memories) I may get out there inshallah. Would love to meet up [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com