EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Need advice quick! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
Ok I found a good flight to Alex leaving July 1 returning home July 18 inshallah. Should I buy the ticket now or wait? I'm afraid if I wait..#1 the flight will be sold out and #2 possible rise in price due to the summer season.

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
LOL I had this same issue when I came to Egypt.
Don't airfares rise the warmer the weather gets?

Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
what would you do?

Enigma
Member # 9314
 - posted
I have booked well in advance only to see the price fall nearer the departure date, and I have left it until the last minute hoping for a cheap flight only to have the dates I need be fully booked...........you never can tell!

So, if the price seems good to you and it's on the dates you need, go for it [Smile]

Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
I bought it! I'm going to Alex in July, inshallah woo hoo!! I bought my ticket last year in July for my trip in December by the time November rolled around the price increased almost double. The selling point was that 2 hour layover..God love it! That 14 hour one in Frankfurt was a killer.

Shareen
Member # 989
 - posted
You are flying scheduled and the price could go up as the flight fills up. If you are happy with the price, and its the flight you want, then go for it now. Just remember not to look at the prices again lol!

Shareen
Member # 989
 - posted
Lol, you did it as I was posting! And I dont blame you, I had a 12 hour layover in Frankfurt once on the way to the States, it was terrible, never want to do that again!

Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
I'm not gonna look! I bought it on Orbitz, the price was $200 cheaper than the travel agents in my area who deal specifically with the Middle East. It's more than I paid for my trip in December but that's understandable for summer.

Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
Plus I'll be flying into London..even being in a different airport in a different country makes me happy. [Smile]

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
I bought it! I'm going to Alex in July, inshallah woo hoo!! I bought my ticket last year in July for my trip in December by the time November rolled around the price increased almost double. The selling point was that 2 hour layover..God love it! That 14 hour one in Frankfurt was a killer.

I took the same flight, killer for sure!
Glad to hear you got it now.
I hope you might get out to Cairo, would love to take you to lunch!

Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
Although Cairo isn't my favorite place (bad experiences and memories) I may get out there inshallah. Would love to meet up [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com