EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » EL gouna

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EL gouna
ootiewootie
Member # 10710

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for ootiewootie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,
We are going to El gouna in a few weeks.
Anybody ever stayed in Hotel Ocean view?
What are must do's and absolutely no do's?
Anybody out there also going at the end of may??

Posts: 2 | From: belgium | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ootiewootie
Member # 10710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ootiewootie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry
end of april i mean ....
hahaha

Posts: 2 | From: belgium | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHHH COOOL, i was in ocean view ITS PRETTY, coz all rooms have the view to the sea, for me it was little borin most of the people where over 40 and couples, its my moms age [Smile] but i enjoyed the pretty beach, one day we took a boat to another island and at night we took a walk throug little gouna than with the busshuttle to the "downtown", it was pretty i stayed 4 days and it was enough, i need more action, but for relaxing easy, they r no do´s and dont´s just be urself enjoy and relax and dont forget the suncreme. i was there in may, too. its pretty and all hotels are amazing...HAVE FUN

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com