EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Visa to Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Visa to Egypt
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that its easier to fix the visa part in the airport of Hurghada insted of applying fore it on the Egyptian embassy from home. How does this work and what does it cost????
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
US$15 at one of the windows just before passport control (or at least that's how it is in Cairo).

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to check with the Egyptian Embassy website, as there are different regulations for some countries. Some passport holders have to get a visa before they come.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nile_pharaoh
Member # 9938

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nile_pharaoh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
danish can get a visa upon arrival at the airport they need to buy a visa stamp for 15 $
Posts: 73 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the visa you get before arrival is valid for three months and the one you get on arrival is valid for one months. For UK citizens the difference in price is £15 GBP v £10 GBP. most 1st world countries can get visa's on arrival BUT YOU MUST CHECK with the Egyptian Embassy list to make sure.

Visa extensions are avaialbe easily and cheaply

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Des
Member # 9479

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Des     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always got my visas from Egyptian
Embassy in London - very quick turn around -
then get 3 months stay in Egypt.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
margarita
Member # 9940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for margarita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received my visa in the US before I travelled and it was a very quick turnaround. The visa arrived in 2 days. Plus they were pretty nice.
Posts: 116 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com