EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Making new friends.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Making new friends.....
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a guy who used to live in the west for a long time, back to Egypt found all my friends married and very busy,I go out alone most of the time but now I decided to take an action.....

FOR ALLLLLL FORIGNERS WHO ARE VISITING EGYPT,MALE OR FEMALE, BLACK OR WHITE.......PLS CONTACT ME WHEN ARRIVE TO CAIRO.

E-MAIL: maselim@hotmail.com

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What sort of stuff are you into?
Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whips, chains, handcuffs, that sort of stuff?

(Just kidding, welcome to ES!)

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL one friend of mine just coming back from canada have the same problem!!!Sorry...bad situation indeed,but this is the life!
Good Luck!

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gentle_giant:
What sort of stuff are you into?

stuff like going out, coffe, movies and travel
very simple guy [Smile] you see ?

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
Whips, chains, handcuffs, that sort of stuff?

(Just kidding, welcome to ES!)

Yeah! last time i done this I bleed a lot and lost some fingers ..... [Smile]

Just kidding , thanks for the welcome note [Smile]

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:
LOL one friend of mine just coming back from canada have the same problem!!!Sorry...bad situation indeed,but this is the life!
Good Luck!

why don't introduce me to your friend [Smile] ? gender please . male or female??
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] lol ,welcome here ..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! How old are you? [Embarrassed] )
Behebb masr! And incha allah I will be back very soon.
I will go to Hurghada and Cairo.

You seem funny, so why not?
I will tell you when I have my tickets ready.

[Embarrassed] )

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com