EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » only women motel in dahab

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: only women motel in dahab
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(THANK GOD)DREAMS BECOME TRUTH
for any women traveling alone to (Dahab)Sinai next weeks(insha ALLAH ) we are preparing now for ((only women motel))
reservation with reasonable prices ,situation is in (mashrabah)close from the main market area and main beach in Dahab
the accommodation,workers in this small motel all are women for other details e mail soha_guide@yahoo.com
so nice that women from many nationality be in one place

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptourguide.... I would be very interested, I am planning a trip to Dahab soon... can you give me more details...prices etc, please?
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pe@rson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey

I came back from Dahab last Sunday and I stayed at the Bedouin Lodge Hotel. Not a women's only motel but still a great choice if you are looking for laid back accomodation which is clean, friendly and bedouin style and not an international 5 star hotel. When I was there, a group of 5 Austrian women were staying there taking an Arabic language course and they loved it. The manager of the hotel is a German lady (Maike) who has lived in Sinai for 15+ years. Email her and she'll answer any questions straight away.

http://www.bedouin-lodge-dahab.com/en/index.php

If you have any other questions about the hotel or Dahab please feel free to ask me.

BTW, Dahab is fanatastic! We only decided to go there after the incidents last month to show our support and we're really glad we went.

Posts: 150 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alslam alikom
this is our greetings words in Arabic
and wishing that you have a good day (insha ALLAH )
about the motel in dahab
it is small motel close from pension (good as beginning)
exist in the main market area in mashrabh
and close from the beach with many dive centers
only for women and that is the new things
about the prices till now we arranging for person it be from 10-15$ per night (only bed)
all the hotel be only for women and the workers also
if you like making a reservation you are welcome contacting me

more about me in http://soha.egypt.tripod.com
best regards
sorry we did not got photo yet about the place but from 1/6 first of June it be OK (insh aALLAH)and we start to making reservation since now
regards and any more questions i do welcome answering it

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com