EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Hotel in Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hotel in Hurghada
Shari
Member # 7060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody,

can anybody tell me a good hotel in Hurghada for visiting in October 2006? About 4****?
What about Giftun Beach Resort? I was there 1996, but it was old... is it renovated?
It must not be luxary, but a little bit comfortable.
Thanks all for your help.
Shari

Posts: 18 | From: Germany | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Giftun Beach has not been renovated. Where do you want to be in Hurghada.

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shari
Member # 7060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't matter where in Hurghada, but not Makadi - it's too far away from Hurghada.I want to show my boyfriend Hurghada,it's the first time for him to visit Egypt and I love this country.
Best wishes
Shari

Posts: 18 | From: Germany | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garnet
Member # 9584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garnet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
u can visit my website www.egypt2all.com and iff u want u can book a hotel with flight i can give u good prices i prefer a beautiful hotel shedwan golden beach iff u want u can send me message and i can book it for u for good prices
greetings yousef marcel verbrugge

Posts: 224 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intercontinental is good. They have a really nice private beach.
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shedwan golden Village is not anywhere near the town centre.... it's actually 2 bus rides away...
Intercontinental is about 15 minutes by bus from the town centre.... MOST hotels have a private beach! Hilton resort, beside Intercontinental is also very nice....
If you want to be in the town centre, you've got the Seagull...very nice but mostly eastern Europeans there, Regina Style, lots of very nice small villas rather than large hotel building... the list is endless!!!
If you've been recommended somewhere, Semsema or I can give you a candid unbiased opinion...and tell you of the location.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
p666ats
Member # 8566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for p666ats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We stayed in the Sunrise el Palicio (think thats how its spelt) and it was in fact amazing. Really good size rooms and big swimming pool with a lagoon from the sea. Fab.

--------------------
Patsy

Posts: 104 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again pats..... 2 bus rides away from town centre!!! But I agree... very nice, apart from the location!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shari
Member # 7060

Rate Member
Thank you all for your help. We have booked Regina
Style for very good price. Now I want to know if there are many eastern europeans? And what about the wheater at the end of october?
Thanks all. Shari

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Regina is a good choice for location.... right in the centre of Sekala, ideal for shops, coffee shops, and getting around!!
When I was last at the Regina Style, not so many Eastern Europeans... but it was not their season...their season tends to be winter... the cheap season!
Weather at the end of October will still be pretty warm... the winter winds will hopefully not have started yet.. they usually start late November-early December!
But now... It's mid-June, when it should be really calm, and it's unseasonally windy!!!
Ask them to put you in a villa... not in the main hotel building.... the villas are nice!!
If you plan to do any scuba diving, feel free to contact me ( I'm a diving instructor)... there is a diving centre at the hotel, but the closest isn't always the best!!
Have a great holiday!

gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm heading down that way in August for some diving, but I'd really like to stay in a hotel with a beach and some decent coral for easy snorkelling (when I'm not diving). How much further down is Hurghada from El Gouna? Is El Gouna just for rich Europeans, and hence has little atmosphere? Any hotel recommendations?

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com