EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Hotel in Hurghada » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Shari
Member # 7060
 - posted
Hello everybody,

can anybody tell me a good hotel in Hurghada for visiting in October 2006? About 4****?
What about Giftun Beach Resort? I was there 1996, but it was old... is it renovated?
It must not be luxary, but a little bit comfortable.
Thanks all for your help.
Shari

Semsema
Member # 5415
 - posted
No Giftun Beach has not been renovated. Where do you want to be in Hurghada.

Shari
Member # 7060
 - posted
It doesn't matter where in Hurghada, but not Makadi - it's too far away from Hurghada.I want to show my boyfriend Hurghada,it's the first time for him to visit Egypt and I love this country.
Best wishes
Shari

garnet
Member # 9584
 - posted
hi
u can visit my website www.egypt2all.com and iff u want u can book a hotel with flight i can give u good prices i prefer a beautiful hotel shedwan golden beach iff u want u can send me message and i can book it for u for good prices
greetings yousef marcel verbrugge

Sohyla
Member # 8287
 - posted
Intercontinental is good. They have a really nice private beach.

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
Shedwan golden Village is not anywhere near the town centre.... it's actually 2 bus rides away...
Intercontinental is about 15 minutes by bus from the town centre.... MOST hotels have a private beach! Hilton resort, beside Intercontinental is also very nice....
If you want to be in the town centre, you've got the Seagull...very nice but mostly eastern Europeans there, Regina Style, lots of very nice small villas rather than large hotel building... the list is endless!!!
If you've been recommended somewhere, Semsema or I can give you a candid unbiased opinion...and tell you of the location.

p666ats
Member # 8566
 - posted
We stayed in the Sunrise el Palicio (think thats how its spelt) and it was in fact amazing. Really good size rooms and big swimming pool with a lagoon from the sea. Fab.

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
again pats..... 2 bus rides away from town centre!!! But I agree... very nice, apart from the location!

Shari
Member # 7060
 - posted
Thank you all for your help. We have booked Regina
Style for very good price. Now I want to know if there are many eastern europeans? And what about the wheater at the end of october?
Thanks all. Shari

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
Regina is a good choice for location.... right in the centre of Sekala, ideal for shops, coffee shops, and getting around!!
When I was last at the Regina Style, not so many Eastern Europeans... but it was not their season...their season tends to be winter... the cheap season!
Weather at the end of October will still be pretty warm... the winter winds will hopefully not have started yet.. they usually start late November-early December!
But now... It's mid-June, when it should be really calm, and it's unseasonally windy!!!
Ask them to put you in a villa... not in the main hotel building.... the villas are nice!!
If you plan to do any scuba diving, feel free to contact me ( I'm a diving instructor)... there is a diving centre at the hotel, but the closest isn't always the best!!
Have a great holiday!

gentle_giant
Member # 10863
 - posted
I'm heading down that way in August for some diving, but I'd really like to stay in a hotel with a beach and some decent coral for easy snorkelling (when I'm not diving). How much further down is Hurghada from El Gouna? Is El Gouna just for rich Europeans, and hence has little atmosphere? Any hotel recommendations?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com