EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » trips

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: trips
glagys
Member # 11119

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for glagys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi hope you can help i'm visiting sharm el sheikh soon and am planning to visit the pyramids and cairo anyone know any companies in sharm that do the trips from Sharm and are they expensive?, if you could post there websites on here that would be good
thanks

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glagys
Member # 11119

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for glagys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the PM nicky a little more info would be a help and also a email addy for you or your husband
thanks
G

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ,check ur privatre messages ...i sent u info and phone nombers ..take care
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh is this th[C]e way they say the futures meant to feel?
Oh just twenty [G]thousand people standing in a field
And I just d[C]on't understand quite what this feeling is
That's okay cos[G] we're all sorted out for E's and Whizz
And tell [C]me when the spaceship lands
Cos all this has just got to mean something[G]
(CHORUS)
[Dm] In the middle of the night
[F] It feels alright[G] but then tomorrow morning [Bb]
[Am]Ohh ohh when you come do[Bb]wn[G] [G]
Oh yeah the pirate radio told us what was going down
Got the tickets from some messed up bloke in Camden Town
And no one seems to know exactly where it is
But that's okay, cos we're all sorted out for E's and Whizz
At four o' clock the normal world seems very very very far away
Hey hey
(CHORUS)
Just keep on moving[C] [G]
[C]Everybody asks your name they say we're all the same
And now it's, Nice One, [G]Geezer - that's as far as the conversation went
I [C]lost my friends I dance alone, it's 6 o' clock, I wanna go home
(This bit's spoken, and the timing's a bit weird, so just do the chords as before!)
But it's no wa[G]y not today, makes you wonder what it meant
C...
And this hollow feeling grows and grows and grows and grows
And you wanna call your mother and say, "Mother,
I can never come home again because I seem to have left
an important part of my brain somewhere in a field in Hampshire. Alright
(CHORUS)
[Am]Oohh Oohh when you come do[Bb]wn
[Am]Ooh what if you never come do[Bb]wn?

===========

oh sorry mate... you wanted to know about trips...

my mistake.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man i miss my youth!

and hampshire fields!

thankfully i still go clubbing in camden town on a regular basis.... and theres still plenty messed up blokes there!

but i realised my age when i realised one of the DJs on a pirate radio station here is a kid i used to babysit for.. and hes not a kid anymore. [Frown]

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
man i miss my youth!

and hampshire fields!

thankfully i still go clubbing in camden town on a regular basis.... and theres still plenty messed up blokes there!

but i realised my age when i realised one of the DJs on a pirate radio station here is a kid i used to babysit for.. and hes not a kid anymore. [Frown]

Yooo ....Charm...doenst matter how old u r ...its all inside ya ...body and looks changes but spirit remain the same ...alot of young ppl here in their mid 20's but they live like they r 50 ..so keep ur spirit high ...i read alot of ur comments around here ...u kick ass with tennage spirit...enjoy ur time ..u live only once [Wink]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
cheers babe.. but asides from a few laughter lines ive still got my looks....

and my bodys fine! i wont post a pic though... caused a bit of a stir last time and the mods deleted it!!!!

BTW i checked out your site... cool.

Timo
Member # 7193

quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
cheers babe.. but asides from a few laughter lines ive still got my looks....

and my bodys fine! i wont post a pic though... caused a bit of a stir last time and the mods deleted it!!!!

BTW i checked out your site... cool.

tnx charm ...u know my mom got the looks till today ...but sum times it gets worse ...with the attitude of 16 years old girl i have to act like the dad ..especiall when she fight with her hubby [Razz] why did they delete ur pic ?? so sexy the women where jealous ?? or so naked the guys went kapooot ?? [Wink] lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com