EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » only women hotel now is ready

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: only women hotel now is ready
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for any women traveling alone by her self or with children and she looking for more safety in her tour now we have our (only women hotel)

for more details
http://soha.egypt.tripod.com

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may sound terrible but when I think of an all women hotel in Egypt, I picture Egyptian gigolos lining up outside howling and jumping like dogs.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds nice... as long as it's not full of screaming kids!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems kinda discriminatory

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
seems kinda discriminatory

You wouldn't say that if you were a woman travelling alone, and didn't want to be hassled by men!!!

You see... there is still a common misconception in Egypt, and many other places,that if a woman is holidaying alone,(as I have done many times) sitting in a coffee shop alone ,laying on a beach alone... whatever.... that she must be there for the sole purpose of finding a man!!
I still say "women only" is an excellent idea!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a man, and being a man, I don't hassle women.

I have a question, in a islamic country, do women tend to follow the money?

I mean is there like one oil sheik who has 10 wifes, then 9 guys who are single?

just wondering.

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
Im a man, and being a man, I don't hassle women.

I have a question, in a islamic country, do women tend to follow the money?

I mean is there like one oil sheik who has 10 wifes, then 9 guys who are single?

just wondering.

IN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES, WOMEN TENDS TO FOLLOW GOD'S ORDERS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

MAXIMUM LIMIT OF WIVES FOR A MAN IS 4 ONLY NOT 10

IT'S RARELY THAT I FIND MAN THAT HAVE MORE THAN ONE WIFE.

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a poor ISLAMIC country full of horney dessperate men its a great idea offcours
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone seen the skit on Saturday Night Live about the married couple vacationing in Italy and the waiters, hotel workers, etc. are all fawning over the wife trying to feel her up or dry hump her all the while saying..Senora?
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candy
Member # 10393

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for candy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder why it dont happen here in England in the tourist areas-Never see the english men carrying on over tourists like this
then maybe they get it when and where they want it????????????

Posts: 149 | From: england | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
has anyone seen the skit on Saturday Night Live about the married couple vacationing in Italy and the waiters, hotel workers, etc. are all fawning over the wife trying to feel her up or dry hump her all the while saying..Senora?

That's because Italian men are wellknown flirters and machos - and mostly looking molto beeeene. [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:

Samia, when can I come and visit you - with all my children????? [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Yes but I was thinking of if they changed the Italians to Egyptians in that skit. That would be hilarious!

quote:
Originally posted by Egyptlily:
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:

That's because Italian men are wellknown flirters and machos - and mostly looking molto beeeene. [Wink]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:

Samia, when can I come and visit you - with all my children????? [Big Grin]
Would love to see you.. even with kids!!! [Smile]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Ain't happening this summer, Samia. Husband is leaving in couple of weeks and I decided not to go on seperate trips (it's not good to bring an infant on vacation)....... and Egypt is 'in heat' right now anyway [Wink] . Definitely next spring/summer I'll come back to Hurghada! [Smile]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Ain't happening this summer, Samia. Husband is leaving in couple of weeks and I decided not to go on seperate trips (it's not good to bring an infant on vacation)....... and Egypt is 'in heat' right now anyway [Wink] . Definitely next spring/summer I'll come back to Hurghada! [Smile]

You're welcome habibi!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com