EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Beach/sunwear

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beach/sunwear
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for a shop either in Cairo or Alex that have straw hats, preferably the cowboy type.

I have one at home, but darn it I know some baggage handler will crush it.

Plus a long (reach below my knees) linen shirt without a collar. low thread count preferably so I don't get sea foam bubbles under my shirt.

I've had my share of sun this summer to prepare for the beach, but I want to be properly covered.

Don't need some jack-ass telling me I have nice legs and see my BIL flip over his beach table and chairs this time. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why u go to beach then

stay at home well covered

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its nice to feel the sea breeze and the fresh air
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i went to the beach in egypt when i was there with my husband and wore a bathing suit. i was looked at but i didnt worry about what other people were thinking i was having fun and enjoyed the sun and water .i am from the usa and they knew i was sabrys wife. i had no problem
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was on the beach in El Gouna, there was a french woman there sunbathing topless. I was surprised to see that. She was left alone, no-one bothered here. There were egyptian families on the beach as well as tourists.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i was in a one piece and covered i would never do that especially with children around she should go back to france
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
One-pieces are more flattering too, well ... they are for me anyway! I've not worn a bikini since 1994.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
omg they would get a harpone out and try to kill the whale if i did [Big Grin] i havent worn that since 1980
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
when i've shown my holidays photos to friends, they've asked if it was cold on the beach, because there is a photo of me covered up heading back to the apartment - which is only 50m away, but besides the point! I was wearing long baggy cotton trousers, a long sleeved tunic top, a hat, and my sarong around my neck. Also serves a second purpose of not getting sensitive areas burnt.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com