EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » i have a boyfriend in alex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i have a boyfriend in alex
mom in america
Member # 11657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mom in america     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is a very sweet man but how can i be sure he has no other wives i dont want to go there and be wife number four and although i am sure he is not like that my family says i am crazy to go just to visit.can anyone help me decide

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 0 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 18 | From: america | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You posted now several threads about your boyfriend. Listen, just come down, get in touch with him and more importantly get to know him much better via phone/internet. If you are unsure and anyway you don't have the finances to go to visit him right now then push it off. Real love will wait. Just relax and in the meantime get more information about his cultural background, prepare yourself for the trip well and as I said go when you really feel positive about the whole thing. And if you have any questions don't be shy to ask on here and I know you will. Good luck! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mom in america
Member # 11657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mom in america     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks tigerlily i am sorry i sound like such a pest but i am so confused

--------------------
lblickem

Posts: 18 | From: america | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com