EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » a bit confused about egyptian men?!??!!? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a bit confused about egyptian men?!??!!?
unlucky
Member # 480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unlucky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi to everyone !

I am just a new member of this site and I found every thing very perfect.I need your help but I really had a complex problem and it may come silly to some of you.But I need some ideas really.

I have met with an egyptian men through internet.And didnot see each other yet. Actually it's been a long months but still we couldnot find chance.We were as friend as u all can imagine in the beginning and by the time he become the most important thing in my life.It's so strange but I loved him just for his character.We have a good relation by phone and e-mail and I feel like he become my love and my best friend. But I couldnot find out if all the things he told me is true or not?!He want to marry me but his family don't.He said he owns his own job and good standart in living.He is saying that there are lots foreign women in especially Cairo.

Do u think that all these are just lies or imagination?Can this kind of relation be possible? As I read there are lots of foreign women who are a victim of egyptia men?Do u think I am a candidate of one of them?

I know it's strange to believe but I love him but my mind is saying it won't be easy. What u think?

Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missAldin
Member # 465

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for missAldin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there! I can't really help you out, because I've got the same problem..My man is also Egyptian, i've met him in july this year and we are together for 2 months now. We didn't see each other back and we call and write emails to each other. you have to make your own choise I can only say that you have to trust him. I know, he can be bad and gives you problems but sometimes you have to take risks in your life to be happy. i think I'll go to Egypt soon and meet my man, it scares me also because i don't know him well, I only saw him 2 weeks from the 2 months we are together! But I would like to meet him again and see what's happen. i love him very very much,so i would go for him.

------------------
Katje =^..^=

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unlucky
Member # 480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unlucky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so good that there is someone sharing me the same things.But I think u are lucky because I haven't seen him yet and we are together till 7 months. Isn't that really strange. Everytime we try to meet each other lots of troubles happen and the time passes so quick. I feel like I love him too much and I will go there in first chance.I am so afraid from what I will face but I must do that.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missAldin
Member # 465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for missAldin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the same! I'm scared too! Most because i have to go alone, i can also wait till april,then I'm going to Egypt with 2 friends, but I don't know if my b/f would wait for me..I hope so. We had also troubles! I want to be with him on my birthday but heard that it wasn't save to go, so I didn't and he can't come to me i can't give him a visa (don't have a job)Now he has to ask his friend and those stuff needs so much time,aaaaaaaahhh! Sometimes I'm getting crazy! But I wish you a good time with you man!!

------------------
Katje =^..^=

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Unlucky,
I can relate to your experience. My own experience I posted on 30 September in the section Eyptian men and foreign women - laws, in the Living in Egypt section.
I'm afraid ALL women are likely candidates. I've spent a lot of time in Egypt, I've seen the same men out with different "British wifes" in 2 weeks.
I've sat in the hotel lobby consoling some unfortunate middle aged British woman who honestly believed some young Egyptian lad, her "husband", loved her, then found out from his friends that he has other "wives" as well as a real Egyptian one.
I have stayed in tourist hotels but I've also stayed in flats in the backstreet areas in Luxor and conversed with locals who don't have too much to do with tourists. I've never yet heard of any British woman who was over there, actually living with their Egyptian husband. I know some women who rent flats there, pay for it, pay for her husband "to buy medicine for his sick mother" and "he can't stay at the flat as his mother is sick". When in reality - he goes home to his wife and large family. The money feeds his children.
Now, it's cheaper for them to phone or email over to UK, don't let the regular phone calls fool you into thinking he's making a financial sacrifice by calling you.
Best thing, and it is hard, find someone in your country who is fluent in Arabic and English, let them talk with your boyfriend, quiz him on his intentions, his family, income etc... and this could scare him off if he is not genuine.
Have you met him? Met his family? Is it his real family? I've heard stories of where the man takes a tourist back to a friend's house, passing them off as his own family. The tourist then falls for his charm as his "family" seem to like them and think they make an ideal couple. You could tell him you will get a flight only and wish to stay with his family. But what if this internet relationship isn't real? What if he isn't there to meet you at the airport and you are stuck on your own?
Please read other similar postings regarding this on other boards re. Egyptian husbands etc...
Best of luck.

Posts: 266 | From: Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missAldin
Member # 465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for missAldin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi wise woman, I've broke with my Egyptian man because I believe your story's. my man didn't contact me for 10 days and it makes me really sick. Maybe he had a family also..

------------------
Katje =^..^=

wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Katie, I hope you are thinking this clearly.
My experience I typed yesterday and on posting on 30.09.01, is 100% true.
I only want to tell people what has happened to me and to others, to encourage them to think carefully if they have a similar experience.
There was a time, after Luxor massacare in November 1997, when my "husband" did not call me for 2 months. I flew over to see him unannounced and he did not seem surprised or happy to see and would not talk with me. The phone calls and letters just stopped, with no explanation.
This from a man who was so loving, devoted, generous and "honest" with me for years.
Think carefully and be honest with yourself.
Best of luck.

[This message has been edited by wise_woman (edited 18 October 2001).]

Posts: 266 | From: Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clarissa
Member # 237

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Clarissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You immedialety feel sick and crazy when not have contact for 10 days ??? If I would be a man I would run away to have chance for breathing ...
Sure there many bad men too ... I believe in many stories about Egyptians ... but do you NOT see the hard way you "press" him all time?
Try to read some books about men behaving and see some differences betwen women and men.
Any idea that this poor Egyptian simply could be sick because of problems (think about the problematic there concerning business, income, money for life ... especially after the attacks !!!) - looking for a way out before being able to return to the way you need to have him ...
It IS hard for you! Yes! But - accept that everybody needs some space for own life ...
As stronger you press somebody for company, as faster he/she would run for life!
You are not Egyptian ... so you should better understand (remember our life here and what they call "problems between generation" - when parents press their kids to stay, usually kids run away as soon as possible when "finally" are adults!)
Give this man some time - and be patient than only comparing your story to all the bad!
Clarissa

quote:
Originally posted by missAldin:
Hi wise woman, I've broke with my Egyptian man because I believe your story's. my man didn't contact me for 10 days and it makes me really sick. Maybe he had a family also..

Posts: 79 | From: Germany | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missAldin
Member # 465

Rate Member
hi wise_woman and Clarissa, you are both right..I've ak too much from my b/f, he's back now, everything is ok, but we have big problems, he can't come to me he's afraid for my country, they are not really nice to muslims. I've listen too much to my friends like always, i don't wanna listen anymore, it's just him and me.I only want to have his attention because he's so far away and i've missed him so much. It's good now between us, were still together, but it's so difficult for me if he felt bad and didn't say it to me! I want to help him but i think I can't. He didn't reply because he felt bad about my cancelling 1 month before.

------------------
Katje =^..^=

missAldin
Member # 465

Rate Member
oh and I'm trying to give him some time but it's really hard for me! It would be better if we were together, but i'm flipping out if i can't call him if nessecary, normally i'm easy and relaxed, but I feel bad if I can't call.

------------------
Katje =^..^=

egy_lover
Member # 489

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for egy_lover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Unlucky

I'm 28 y/o Egyptian man. I read your post & replies many times. First let me tell you I'm not here to defend Egyptian men. But let me ask you a question, are all European men angels? In every county all over the world there're the good people & the bad people. What if your b/f was true & honest with you? If he was honest with you that mean you lost the happiness you've been looking for. I know that the next question comes to your mind is "How do I make sure he's honest with me?" Well, the only way to find out is to visit him in his home country & see for yourself. See it in his eyes & hear it in his voice. Don't treat him as if his guilty until proved otherwise, you should treat him the opposite. You should not judge him with the experiences of other women, you should have your own experience but take other experiences into consideration. Besides don't show him that you don't trust him & you suspect him cause this will frustrate him about the whole thing & eventually fly away. Finally allow me to tell you that I'm involved with a foreign girl & now she's coming to see me here in Egypt in the next few days, cause she's convinced she must give me a chance & to see me in reality before she judges me. My advice is to give the guy a chance & give yourself a chance too. And I wish you & him best of luck.

N.B.: I'm single & I've never been married. I mentioned this remark cause I know most foreign women think that Egyptian MUST be married to three other women before he fools the foreign ladies.

Posts: 1 | From: Giza, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clarissa
Member # 237

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Clarissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be sure - I know how you are when you are waiting and in love ...:-))
Great to see the news! All the best for you both!
C.

Posts: 79 | From: Germany | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
handofisis
Member # 346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for handofisis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How refreshing to see the other side of the coin! I sincerely hope all goes well for you both, you sound like you are "one of the good guys"!

------------------
hand of Isis x

[This message has been edited by handofisis (edited 22 October 2001).]

Posts: 46 | From: England/Ireland | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clarissa
Member # 237

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clarissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same to you - and I there would be "rose" icon I would have added this for you.
(The main problem is to take this fact that you meet Muslim men - they are very different than Christian. They do not publish problems or tires but are proud ... and ladykillers same time. Hard job to "study" them and go the right way in your own interest too! ...)
Thanks for your compliment - and good luck!
:-))

kells30
Member # 219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kells30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Egy_lover!!

Hand is right - its lovely to hear from an egyption mans point of view - it is great to hear positive stories.

If you think about the world in general - all we ever hear about is the bad things that are happening, never the good things - thats why it seems like every woman on here is against egyption men, cos just the bad stories are being told.

Let us know how you get on with your g/f.

Best wishes and have a lovely time with her.

kells

Posts: 47 | From: London / UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mohsen
Member # 492

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Mohsen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 26 yr old Egyptian man and work as travel agent. I am always faithful to my foreign girlfriend and I do not have any other wife. Please do not judge me before you know me. I am always sad when this happen.
Posts: 3 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucy
Member # 456

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for lucy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mohsen,
I am so happy to hear a different story!
I am an Italian girl and my egyptian boyfriend would like to come to visit me in Italy - Verona for 1/2 weeks.
I would really be grateful if you could help me and inform me about the followings:
1) All necessary documents for him to get passport (he lives in Sharm)and relating expenses.
2) How difficult it is to get a tourism visa from Italian Embassy in Cairo.
3) How much is approx. a return flight from Cairo to Verona o Milan (you know tourism is sleeping nowadays and as he works in tourism he can't afford expansive flights).
Thank you so much for your help.
Best regards, Lucy

quote:
Originally posted by Mohsen:
I am 26 yr old Egyptian man and work as travel agent. I am always faithful to my foreign girlfriend and I do not have any other wife. Please do not judge me before you know me. I am always sad when this happen.

Posts: 18 | From: Italy | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missAldin
Member # 465

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for missAldin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It makes me sad too. I have a b/f he's 25 and i believed all the bad story's about Egyptian man. They use blonde girls to have fun and going to marry an Egyptian woman, well, you know them all. i made my b/f so worry with it.

------------------
Katje =^..^=

Mohsen
Member # 492

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mohsen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lucy. Thank you for reply. When will you come back to Egypt so know I want to meet you. I will show you all hospitalty and you stay in my home. ALso missAldin how are you. I hope to see you to in Egypt.
Posts: 3 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucy
Member # 456

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for lucy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ciao Mohsen,
Thanks for your hospitality.
I think I will go very soon to Egypt. Maybe for Christmas. I understand it is very difficult for Egyptians to get visa to come to Europe. Where is your girlfriend from?
And you? From which part of Egypt?
My b/f is from el Tur - South Sinai.
Hope to hear from u soon.
Lucy

quote:
Hi Lucy. Thank you for reply. When will you come back to Egypt so know I want to meet you. I will show you all hospitalty and you stay in my home. ALso missAldin how are you. I hope to see you to in Egypt.

Posts: 18 | From: Italy | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missAldin
Member # 465

Rate Member
quote:

Hello lucy and Mohsen!
I'm going to Egypt next tuesday! My b/f lives in sharm and i'm going to meet him. All my friends told me how stupid I am to take such a big risk. They don't understand me, but I don't care! It's my life and I wanna be happy in Egypt so see you soon! I know also about visum, my b/f couldn't get one. I'm so scared but also so happy!!

------------------
Katje =^..^=

lucy
Member # 456

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for lucy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Missaladin!
Can I ask u what's the name of your b/f and age and where does he live exactly? I know quite few guys there. Maybe I know him!
Have a nice trip!
Lucy

Mohsen
Member # 492

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Mohsen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucy you come stay with me for chrismas and I will make all your dreams come true. I not want visa but only beautiful girl like you who make me smile. I will take you to visit all Egypt because I am travel agent and know many good places. Thank you again for your reply MissAldin. Do you like to have fun with Egyptian man? I hope to see you when you come to Egypt soon and I have car so can pick you up at airport when you are coming. We will go to desert at night and have fun and you will enjoy your stay with hospitalty.
franci
Member # 449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for franci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ciao Monhsen,
I'm italian girl and I have been involved whit an egyptian man. It's finish now but we are friend. Why you try to "have a fun" whith foreign woman?
I really want to know

Posts: 12 | From: Italy | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kells30
Member # 219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kells30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mohsen

Hi - just out of curiosity - earlier on in the thread you said that you had a girlfriend and have always been faithful to her - so why are you asking Lucy to go to the desert with you and have 'fun' ??

What type of fun do you mean??

And if you mean what i think you mean - you have just contridicted your earlier thread!!

Can you explain please - what it actually is you are wanting from Lucy???

Kells

Posts: 47 | From: London / UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unlucky
Member # 480

Rate Member
Hi to everyone !

I couldnot had a chance to write till long time and today when I checked the site I become very happy to receive lots of opinions. Thanks to all of u. Especially egy_lover give me high moral really. Me and my boy friend is ok. I mean changing from time to time.So close one day and couldnot hear a word in the other day.We still couldnot find a chance to see each other unfortunately!!!
The only thing I couldnot understand is why he is not coming to see me?!?!?!He said he had some problems with family and as I understand they don't want me!!!
When I read your opinions and real stories lots of question marks appear on my mind.
Time will show everything!

Again thanks a lot for your replies.

lucy
Member # 456

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for lucy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello MissAldin!
Can I ask u what's the name of your b/f and age and where does he live exactly? I know quite few guys over there. Maybe I know him!
Have a nice trip!
Lucy

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mohsen:
[b]Hi Lucy. Thank you for reply. When will you come back to Egypt so know I want to meet you. I will show you all hospitalty and you stay in my home. ALso missAldin how are you. I hope to see you to in Egypt.

Hello lucy and Mohsen!
I'm going to Egypt next tuesday! My b/f lives in sharm and i'm going to meet him. All my friends told me how stupid I am to take such a big risk. They don't understand me, but I don't care! It's my life and I wanna be happy in Egypt so see you soon! I know also about visum, my b/f couldn't get one. I'm so scared but also so happy!!

[/B][/QUOTE]

missAldin
Member # 465

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for missAldin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucy, do you have an email adress? i don't like it when everybody knows the name of my b/f. He is 25 and lives in Sharm, he's got more friends, i would like to give you their names but not on the board! I don't care about everybody on it, but you'll never know who read it all! bye missAldin. Oh and Moshen (hope i spell it right)sorry, but I'm going to have fun with my b/f, i didn't see him for months and I'm going to stay with him every minute!!

------------------
Katje =^..^=

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls.... buy a CLUE, would ya? I mean on a lot of issues, but lets start with the Mohsen issue. He DOES NOT have a foreign girlfriend. He WISHES he had a foreign girlfriend.
English is his SECOND language. He doesn't write it very well. When he wrote about how faithful he is to his foreign girlfriend, he meant he hoped he could sucker some foreigner into believing he would be faithful to her so he could take her to the desert and YES... do exactly what you are thinking with her. If he is asking you to come to his home and stay there, then probably he is hoping to get really lucky with you..... but NO, he will do it also with the next girl that takes him up on his offer as well. PLEASE! BUY A CLUE. Or at least be smart enough to insist on condoms!

As for everyone with a boyfriend in Sharm el Sheikh, Good Luck! These boys have more opportunity to sleep around with more women than Carter has little liver pills, and you really believe he is waiting for you? (Again.. USE CONDOMS!!!) I hope he is. And I hope it is real love... but you gotta know, the odds are against you. I mean really....we had two guys reply here. One told us about what a nice guy he was and all that and he's already proved to be a slime. What are you expecting?

I know, I'm negative tonight, but you just need a serious wake up call. Find out each others email addresses and sing the blues to each other or sing his praises, but every day he doesn't call you, doesn't require a new post for all of us...OK?

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 24 October 2001).]

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baksheesh
Member # 267

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for baksheesh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're wasting your breath Deb- these women are hopeless and will continue to believe the B.S. their Egyptian b/f feeds them. Their naivity is incredible- I give up on trying to temper my response.

Reminds me of a ferret I once had that every time it pooped in the corner I smacked it... after 2 years it still kept pooping in the corner but could never figure out why it got smacked.

They want to believe so badly that their Egyptian man is "not like the others", so they blindly accept anything he tells them and dismiss all advice as "that doesn't apply to my man." If you're not with your man and his family 24 hours/7 days a week... you can be sure he's shagging his other dim-witted foreign g/f. This is the case for 99.9% of all Egyptian men dating foreign female tourists.

Great call on Mohsen- though I'd bet he really does have a foreign g/f (maybe she uses this board too) but she's out of town so he's looking for a little "fun", which is local jingo for "sex". Think I know who this guy is too (he has a German orfi wife who's now in Europe struggling to get him a visa, and an Egyptian wife who lives at her aunt's in Damanhur).

Guys like Mohsen win sympathy by claiming "don't judge me before you know me". This is the favorite ploy of Egyptian guys with foreign girls. Face it: If you're a foreign female tourist and you meet an Egyptian guy, it is near inconceivable for him to truly respect and want to marry you for all the right reasons. It's just a matter of time before it'll become clear and you end up whining "how could I be so stupid?"

Personally, I don't care about the player part... but these guys expect you to make major life decisions and financial contributions to their deliberate scam, and many actually despise the foreign women they are with but like to screw them cuz it gives them an anti-colonial power trip.

All these women with Egyptian b/f's sympathized with Mohsen and thought him "proof" that there were faithful Egyptian guys. Now they've shifted their faith to EGY who's out to win brownie points, so let's hope he doesn't screw it up too. Expect him to contemplate a "I swear I'm not like that" reply and countless duped foreign women with Egyptian b/f's to voice their "you shouldn't be so negative" (ie my b/f is not like that) replies.

Posts: 150 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niledoc
Member # 313

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for niledoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by niledoc (edited 23 October 2003).]

Posts: 785 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niledoc
Member # 313

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for niledoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 785 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucy
Member # 456

Rate Member
FOR MissAldin:
I sent you an e-mail to your hotmail account.
Ciao.

quote:
Lucy, do you have an email adress? i don't like it when everybody knows the name of my b/f. He is 25 and lives in Sharm, he's got more friends, i would like to give you their names but not on the board! I don't care about everybody on it, but you'll never know who read it all! bye missAldin.

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you NileDoc and Backsheesh for your posts. I thought when I looked here this morning there would be FLAMES all around my name, but it was nice to see sensible people had responded instead. (deep sigh)
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucy
Member # 456

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for lucy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TO MOHSEN AND TO THE "WISE" PEOPLE OF THE FORUM:
Mohsen why are you asking me to come and stay with you for xmas? I thought I made it clear I have a fiancee in Egypt (in Europe we use the word b/f meaning also fiancee) and I respect my future husband very much! Your behaviour gives a bad name to serious and well-intentioned egyptian men!
I also disagree with people here that make statements about others without even knowing exactly personal stories in details.
You use poisoning an insulting words!
Maybe we (and I mean foreign ladies) are naive and trust blindly these men but I assure you we have "white and clean" hearts, at least as far as regarding myself.
I TOTALLY DISLIKE statements like: "the sleazebags tend to attract women suitable to their nature". I find it very insulting!!
You talk about us as though we were stupid and helpless creatures! Maybe some of them unfortunately are like that but not all!!! So please be very careful when using some sort of speaking!
I am talking about LOVE in this forum, maybe the most powerful feeling, not about one-night stands around the world! Respect please!
Lucy

quote:
Lucy you come stay with me for chrismas and I will make all your dreams come true. I not want visa but only beautiful girl like you who make me smile. I will take you to visit all Egypt because I am travel agent and know many good places. Thank you again for your reply MissAldin. Do you like to have fun with Egyptian man? I hope to see you when you come to Egypt soon and I have car so can pick you up at airport when you are coming. We will go to desert at night and have fun and you will enjoy your stay with hospitalty.

missAldin
Member # 465

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for missAldin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oke, this makes me sick. I said I'm going to be with my b/f every minute. what I mean is: I'm not afraid he'll take another girl, what I want to say is; I didn't see him for months so i enjoy every minute with him.Why would a boy do so much work for me if he can choose another girl in sharm? He writes me msgs,chat with me and said he loves me. Why would he do that if he can fuc/k another girl and dump her? There are so much tourists in sharm,why does he want to see me? And my first trip was canceled and he didn't drop me. And I'm not a slut,I don't know if this was said for me, but I want to make this clear. I didn't kiss other boys since i am with my b/f, and I trust him also on this. Why is everybody so bad about egyptian man? I've never heard any good story! It makes me feel sad.
baksheesh
Member # 267

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for baksheesh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I predicted in my last post, "countless duped foreign women with Egyptian b/f's to voice their "you shouldn't be so negative" (ie my b/f is not like that) replies."

I would like to make a point here that while others may feel different, I have not accused any woman of being a 'slut', only of being ridiculously naive. They are dating sleazebags like Mohsen, who sweet talk sympathy and trust (in his first post) only to reveal their true nature later (or hide it from their female victims altogether).

The efforts these guys make to convince their foreign g/f's that they are "not like other guys" are amazing... but illusory. The worst offenders are the ones who scream most that they are "wrongly persecuted". Too bad naive women buy into it.

Bottom line: Egyptian men will never respect any foreign woman who is not virgin on the wedding night. And neither will their friends and families. "You've got to bleed for the marriage to succeed"

Posts: 150 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clarissa
Member # 237

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Clarissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Bottom line: Egyptian men will never respect any foreign woman who is not virgin on the wedding night. And neither will their friends and families. "You've got to bleed for the marriage to succeed"[/B][/QUOTE]

Hide a good knife near your room ... the family never would know the truth when the husband is in deep love with his new wife and cooperates :-)) Old story ... (not mine! So sorry - I already have got kids home ... "self-made") To late ... But I have heard that this would be a good advice and is practised in reality!

missAldin
Member # 465

Rate Member
oh my god, Bakshees, I'm scared about what you said (no virgin in the wedding night...)but my b/f told me he didn't want to marry me now, because he knows me so short. And I'm scared also that his family will not accept me.I don't know what to do. Ok, first fun in egypt with him and next, we'll see. Time gives the answer.

------------------
Katje =^..^=

wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly, I was a virgin on the wedding night with my Egyptian "husband".
It was bloody painful, in every way. I saturated the sheets and through to the mattress. The sheet was hung out on the balcony of the flat for all to see.
I have always believed that sex (making love) is an expression between two people, in love and who are committed to each other.
Please read my earlier posting re. this dated 30 September / Egyptian men and foreign women laws / Living in Egypt posting.
The marriage fizzled out after Luxor massacre in November 1997. Maybe my "husband" was involved?!?
I only got an explanation from him this year, 3 years after I accepted it was over and got on with my life.
I am engaged now to a Christian British guy. We have a fantastic relationship.
I don't consider myself to be second hand damaged goods. Yes, I made love to someone I did love in another country. My fiance is the first and last man I make love to in this country. That is all that counts.
And we live happily ever after ....

[This message has been edited by wise_woman (edited 25 October 2001).]

[This message has been edited by wise_woman (edited 25 October 2001).]

ammavenger
Member # 391

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ammavenger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll never figure out foreign women who think they can have a relationship with these amms. Come one, wake up!

First, an amm sees marriage as an opportunity and not for love. Love? What's that to an amm? It's looking into his streaked dirty mirror at himself while flexing his muscles.

Marriage, what's that amm? Marriage is what you can get out of it: cheap sex, visa out of Egypt, a work opportunity, a father-in-law with cash to inherit. Marriage is a business decision to an amm, nothing emotional beyond where he get his rocks off.

Not to say that this is wrong, it's just a different way of viewing a marriage relationship. Don't thing it's emotional, it's an opportunity; and when he sees you he sees opportunity knocking. Yeah, yeah, he's so kind, he's so polite, he's so, so, everyrthing. Well wait until you are married and he's living with you in Europe, Japan or North America, let's see how wonderful he is. Sure, he'll be wonderful, with some other women on your expense.

To amm is to err.

WAKE UP!

Ammavenger

2001 is the Year of the Ammmmmmmmmmmm!

Posts: 28 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ammavenger
Member # 391

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ammavenger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll never figure out foreign women who think they can have a relationship with these amms. Come one, wake up!

First, an amm sees marriage as an opportunity and not for love. Love? What's that to an amm? It's looking into his streaked dirty mirror at himself while flexing his muscles.

Marriage, what's that amm? Marriage is what you can get out of it: cheap sex, visa out of Egypt, a work opportunity, a father-in-law with cash to inherit. Marriage is a business decision to an amm, nothing emotional beyond where he get his rocks off.

Not to say that this is wrong, it's just a different way of viewing a marriage relationship. Don't thing it's emotional, it's an opportunity; and when he sees you he sees opportunity knocking. Yeah, yeah, he's so kind, he's so polite, he's so, so, everyrthing. Well wait until you are married and he's living with you in Europe, Japan or North America, let's see how wonderful he is. Sure, he'll be wonderful, with some other women on your expense.

To amm is to err.

WAKE UP!

Ammavenger

Posts: 28 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ammavenger
Member # 391

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ammavenger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

To amm is to err.

WAKE UP!

Ammavenger

ammavenger
Member # 391

Rate Member

To amm is to err.

WAKE UP!

Ammavenger

ammavenger
Member # 391

Rate Member
How many times must we bang on their heads. Sometimes it takes repeated efforts to make women WAKE UP! Don't make the mistake of marrying an amm.

Hope you get our message.

Ammavenger@hotmail.com

2001 is the Year of the Ammmmmmmmmm!

niledoc
Member # 313

Rate Member

niledoc
Member # 313

Rate Member

niledoc
Member # 313

Rate Member

Clarissa
Member # 237

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Clarissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot resist but think about what would happen if anybody would show bloody things on his/her balky here in Europe (If this would be me!)...(smiling and grummling: especially my mother LOVES to critisize all female neighbors who have no 1000% white linnon out to become dry in the sunshine ...) :-))

See again the so different cultures and how we deal with this all --- beaving partly like Eurpean but partly accepting Islamic rules ... this cannot work this way. So there is much to be done to learn about the cultures and to accept!

Clarissa
Member # 237

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Clarissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot resist but think about what would happen if anybody would show bloody things on his/her balky here in Europe (If this would be me!)...(smiling and grummling: especially my mother LOVES to critisize all female neighbors who have no 1000% white linnon out to become dry in the sunshine ...) :-))

See again the so different cultures and how we deal with this all --- behaving partly like Eurpean but partly accepting Islamic rules ... this cannot work this way. So there is much to be done to learn about the cultures and to accept!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com