EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Sexiest man alive (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sexiest man alive
catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catatom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I thought that would get your attention
No I actually thought of this when Dunes in one of the other topics didn’t think that “older men” had “anything to offer” to younger females. I disagree with him because IMO some of the worlds sexiest men are over 40.

Who do you think is the sexiest man/men alive? (and ladies you can’t answer “my husband” )

Here’s my pick:

Val Kilmer, born 1959
Michael T. Weiss, born 1962
Daniel Day Lewis, born 1957
Antonio Banderas, born 1960
Brad Pitt, born 1963
Johnny Depp, born 1963
Pierce Brosnan, born 1953

And guys you can’t post here – if you want start your own topic!

Posts: 294 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ajnabi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You left out two great oldies:

1. Sean Connery
2. Mel Gibson

Posts: 682 | From: The United States of America | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harrison Ford
Samuel L Jackson
Ahmed Zaki

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is that women reach their sexual peak late-thirties, whereas men reach theirs early twenties... so these old men make a perfect match for the young babes, but once the babes mature they need young studs...
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catatom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
............... but once the babes mature they need young studs...

But then they just head for Luxor and Hurgada......LOL

Posts: 294 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajnabi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hugh Jackman is babe-a-licious. And he's probably 10 years older than me, so that qualifies.

I personally prefer someone who's 5+ years older, if not more. Less than 10, though. I think they pay more attention to their mates when they're younger. I personally feel that it's a maturity thing more than anything. A woman is generally more mature than a male of her same age, so she needs someone older to be on equal ground.

And, regardless of anything, a woman does probably lose a little of her "umph" as she gets older - and knows it. So it's better, emotionally speaking, to be with someone who's more umph-less than you.

[This message has been edited by ajnabi (edited 26 November 2002).]

Posts: 682 | From: The United States of America | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
YES, I agree with you about the maturity thing! Definitely!

I always thought that Hugh Jackman looks a bit like Clint Eastwood – did anyone else notice this?

quote:
Originally posted by ajnabi:
Hugh Jackman is babe-a-licious. And he's probably 10 years older than me, so that qualifies.

I personally prefer someone who's 5+ years older, if not more. Less than 10, though. I think they pay more attention to their mates when they're younger. I personally feel that it's a maturity thing more than anything. A woman is generally more mature than a male of her same age, so she needs someone older to be on equal ground.

ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajnabi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You won't believe it to look at him now, but Clint wasn't that bad when he was young. His features were a bit too fine for me, but he's doin' it pretty well in "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" - one of my favorite movies.

Another one, and I cannot believe I'm saying this - James Garner. Yeah, that old bloke from The Rockford Files. I was watching "The Great Escape" on Sunday and he was pretty young in that and oh, not bad at all.

Steve McQueen had a "thing" about him - even when he was in his 40s.

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Never heard of Hugh Jackman, but just looked him up. Not bad at all - and could qualify for me too...as a youngish stud.

You're contradicting yourself, Aj. If mature ladies are lacking in umph and should look for equally umph-less men, then all the men mentioned in this thread are umph-less... not 'the worlds sexiest men'! Get my drift? I hope so, because I've lost myself...

ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
I totally agree. But I always think that movie stars belong in another parallel reality and so the regular rules don't apply to them. I mean, how many everyday guys around you that you know personally are older and still got the umph?

Exactly.

quote:
Never heard of Hugh Jackman, but just looked him up. Not bad at all - and could qualify for me too...as a youngish stud.

You're contradicting yourself, Aj. If mature ladies are lacking in umph and should look for equally umph-less men, then all the men mentioned in this thread are umph-less... not 'the worlds sexiest men'! Get my drift? I hope so, because I've lost myself...

ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
Even if there are only three of us contributing, i must say, well done, Catatom. This is a great topic. And it's keeping me busy busy busy.
ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
Ew! LOL! SO sorry Citizen, but I just looked up Ahmed Zaki. I don't like him at all. He reminds me of Gen. Noriega.
cairoblues
Member # 1147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoblues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ladies,

Sean Connery would have to be my all time favorite. Don't know how old this guy is but he is hot, hot, hot!

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~neptunes/frames.html

Check him out ladies... remember the movie the Mummy?

[This message has been edited by cairoblues (edited 26 November 2002).]

Posts: 66 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Well, I do occasionally spot a sexy older man, though in Egypt men do tend to let themselves go as they grow older. Keeping in shape is not a priority for most men here, nor women for that matter.
catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
Thanks ajnabi but you should really thank Dunes ‘cuz he’s the one that brought it up....

quote:
Even if there are only three of us contributing, i must say, well done, Catatom. This is a great topic. And it's keeping me busy busy busy.

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
I haven't seen Ahmed Zaki for years, but I used to think he was sexy around 10 years ago. Where did you find him?
catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
Cairoblues,

I don’t know how old he is either but he’s got my vote

quote:
Originally posted by cairoblues:

Check him out ladies... remember the movie the Mummy?

[This message has been edited by cairoblues (edited 26 November 2002).]

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Ahmed Zaki.

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Sean Connery is TOO old even for me... and he's a wife beater
catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member

A half naked guy running through the streets of cairo? LOL

catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
I also really like Mickey Rourke but he’s a wife beater too I believe
catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
Ok point taken ajnabi. But it had to be someone that everyone else knows…..I couldn’t really have my list like this now could I....

1. My cousins boss
2. My friend’s uncle
3. My neighbor John Doe.
4. You get the point

quote:
I totally agree. But I always think that movie stars belong in another parallel reality and so the regular rules don't apply to them. I mean, how many everyday guys around you that you know personally are older and still got the umph?

Exactly.

ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
I totally agree - I was responding to what Citizen had said.

Mickey Rourke is fantastic. I didn't know they were wife-beaters. NOT Sean C, surely!

I'm trying to think who else....

Al Pacino is pretty ok sometimes. Like in that movie "Heat" - ooh, as was Robert DeNiro - but the both of them only in that movie.

ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
Ahmed Zaki:
http://www.arab-celebs.com/Profile.asp?ID=14

First link I saw in Yahoo!

catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
LOL…….I used to always get those two mixed up.

quote:
I Al Pacino is pretty ok sometimes. Like in that movie "Heat" - ooh, as was Robert DeNiro - but the both of them only in that movie.

catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
It seems that the sexiest man alive is Ben Affleck according to this site: http://people.aol.com/people/special/0,11859,392026,00.html

He’s not up there on my list though – too young and “baby faced” for my taste...

ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
I saw that yesterday. I was JUST going to write about him and say that IF i only were able to meet him, give him a quick talk on Islam, he'd see the light, convert, and ask me to marry him and we'd be sooo happy together. I know we would. Then I'd have that 6 carat Harry Winston diamond shining off of my finger.

Yes, you heard me right, ladies. 6 carat. Harry Winston. Wait. On second thought, if I could only meet that diamond, convert it to Islam and it'd ask me to marry it....

"So happy togetherrrrrrr"....

catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
Ajnabi you are hilarious!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO
cairoblues
Member # 1147

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for cairoblues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's not forget Denzel Washington, Andy Garcia, and Nicholas Cage. Nick baby, what did you ever see in Lisa Marie?
Posts: 66 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
THe news is hot off the presses: Nick and Lisa are getting divorced. I keep wondering which of the two is more disfunctional. I would have to say it's the latter only b/c of her marriage to MJ. I thought Nick Cage and Patricia Arquette made SUCH a good couple. So sad.

quote:
Let's not forget Denzel Washington, Andy Garcia, and Nicholas Cage. Nick baby, what did you ever see in Lisa Marie?

LuxorLouLou
Member # 571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuxorLouLou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here's my wish list:

1. Val Kilmer [drool, drool, drool]
2. Michael Jordan
3. Johnny Depp
4. Christopher Walken
5. Nicholas Cage
6. John Travolta
7. Eric Estrada .... he must be ancient by now but still looks yummy

The list could go on and on and on !

Posts: 57 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
LOL! You and me would never be in competition. Except for J. Depp, I don't think I like any of them. Certainly not Eric Estrada, although I must say one of my more embarassing crushes as a kid was his partner, John Whateverhisnamewas.

And, ahem, um, Welsey Crusher from Star Trek, The Next Generation. Pathetic.

ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
Not that he belongs here, but Catatom, remember we were talking about Michael Jackson? Well, I just learned the reason for him wearing that mask. Apparently it's to prevent him from getting any kind of infection since he can't afford to have added pressure or injury of any kind to his nasal/sinus passages. So he puts that mask on to prevent him from getting sick.

I had a dream about him last night. It was odd, to say the least.

catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member

Yes, I saw his face plastered all over the tabloids this week. Sad really!

Sounds like a scary dream you had…!

quote:
Not that he belongs here, but Catatom, remember we were talking about Michael Jackson? Well, I just learned the reason for him wearing that mask. Apparently it's to prevent him from getting any kind of infection since he can't afford to have added pressure or injury of any kind to his nasal/sinus passages. So he puts that mask on to prevent him from getting sick.

I had a dream about him last night. It was odd, to say the least.

catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
Ooh and ajnabi you are right HE does definitely not belong in this tread! Maybe we should open a new topic called “The Least Sexiest Man Alive” …..

quote:
Not that he belongs here, but Catatom, remember we were talking about Michael Jackson?

LuxorLouLou
Member # 571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuxorLouLou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nearly forgot one of my favorites: Tealc from Star Gate the series. I have to admit Eric Estrada was also a crush as a kid, I can't believe I even mentioned him. Hugh Jackman & Andy Garcia are both from Australia, and after living there, guys like that can be found everywhere. Talking of Aussie men, how could I forget the scrumptous Russel Crowe. So, where are you going on your next holiday ? .... lol
Posts: 57 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sissi76
Member # 1304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sissi76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Bono Vox from U2, he is my favourite!!!!
And his voice..... nd moreover I think he is still married to the same woman he met in school! He is really my best!
But don't know exactely how old he is..

Posts: 58 | From: italy | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Patrick Stewart? I remember after the Star Trek episode where he was in chains and not very dressed, a friend of mine said he could "make it so" with her anytime! LOL. I like Sean Connery, too. Maybe it's just the accent that does it for me?
I have a friend whose grandmother always says, "always marry a man at least fourteen years older than you, then you will BE his midlife crisis." I think that's good advice :-)
My all time pick, though, is unfortunately dead. Gene Kelly. Oh, well.
Jennifer

Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carmendeespana
Member # 1036

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for carmendeespana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GEORGE CLOONEY!!!!

He is THE man!!!!

Posts: 932 | From: España | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USusie
Member # 1533

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for USusie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by carmendeespana:
GEORGE CLOONEY!!!!

He is THE man!!!!

I Could not agree more!!!
Oh and the guy from The Mummy is Brendan Fraser...love him, but he is pretty young.

Posts: 32 | From: NY/NY/USA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolphin29
Member # 1045

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for dolphin29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh girls , i cant believe that none of u mentioned the magic words enrique iglesias he is so hot he makes my mind do funny things lol .........
Posts: 177 | From: england | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carmendeespana
Member # 1036

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carmendeespana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin29:
oh girls , i cant believe that none of u mentioned the magic words enrique iglesias he is so hot he makes my mind do funny things lol .........

That´s because you haven´t heard him speaking in Spanish....

Posts: 932 | From: España | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donya
Member # 448

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im with you Dolphin....Enrique does it for me EVERY time, he is just sex on legs ...and when he sings in Spanish.......well we wont go there.........lol
Posts: 213 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairoblues
Member # 1147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoblues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone besides Catatom check out the picture I posted? It IS NOT Brandon Fraiser I am referring to. Cheeck out this guy, especially if you are into the Arab, ethnic look.

I think he could definatley "rock my world".

ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
OH MY GOD?! DID SOMEONE SAY PATRICK STEWART? LOLLLLLLLLLLL! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

People are so wierd. My friend will never let me forget my stupid crush on Wesley Crusher. I saw him recently and nearly puked, God forgive me.

ajnabi
Member # 691

Rate Member
Heh, heh. The first time I saw The Mummy, I was insistent on finding a husband who also rode horses. That guys is - woohoo. He's Israeli, btw.

quote:
Did anyone besides Catatom check out the picture I posted? It IS NOT Brandon Fraiser I am referring to. Cheeck out this guy, especially if you are into the Arab, ethnic look.

I think he could definatley "rock my world".

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Ajnabi, I agree your pic of Ahmed Zaki is not great, but he does NOT look like Noriega. I just thought we should have an Egyptian in here somewhere! I also thought of another one. Maybe the old and uglies will remember him - Omar Sharif - all the girls in my schools had a huge crush on him. I can't find a good pic on the net though.

I agree Ben Affleck is good - any others under 30?

Cairoblues, you're right about the Israeli, very sexy...

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy from the Mummy is definitely on my list of sexiest men! I had to buy both videos just so I could drool over and over again.
Now, what I want to know is.. where are all the real life guys who look like this?

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USusie
Member # 1533

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for USusie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMM yes! I loved Omar Shariff as a little girl, even!~

If you need pic...look for anything from the fil Dr. Zhivago

Love Omar!!
Now I know who you meant from the Mummy...he is a hottie!

quote:
Ajnabi, I agree your pic of Ahmed Zaki is not great, but he does NOT look like Noriega. I just thought we should have an Egyptian in here somewhere! I also thought of another one. Maybe the old and uglies will remember him - Omar Sharif - all the girls in my schools had a huge crush on him. I can't find a good pic on the net though.

I agree Ben Affleck is good - any others under 30?

Cairoblues, you're right about the Israeli, very sexy...

Posts: 32 | From: NY/NY/USA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mitzi
Member # 1556

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mitzi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keanu Reeves
Mel Gibson
Ed Harris

[This message has been edited by mitzi (edited 27 November 2002).]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com