EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Smile

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smile
ash0124008343
Member # 2070

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ash0124008343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
~~ SMILE! ~~

Smile though your heart is aching,

Smile even though it's breaking,

When there are clouds in the sky

You'll get by

If you smile through your fear and sorrow

Smile and maybe tomorrow

You'll see the sun come shining through

For you!

Light up your face with gladness,

Hide every trace of sadness

Although a tear

May be ever so near

That's the time you must keep on trying,

Smile! What's the use of crying?

You'll find that life is still worthwhile

If you just

SMILE!

Posts: 80 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. [Smile]

Happiness is emotion in which one experiences feelings ranging from contentment and satisfaction to bliss and intense joy.

Happiness is largely due to personality traits and temperament. Some people are happy by default. They are just born to laugh and be happy about most things they accounter.

Some everyday triggers for happiness are predictable: listening to music, being in love, Finding money, being in a sunny room, watching a funny movie ..

Enjoy the little things: Being pleased frequently has more influence on well-being than being intensely happy once in a while.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very appreciated thread ...
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reminds me of my aunty. she was always happy and smiling.
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh crap
now I am gonna be humming that song all day !

Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jean_bean:
oh crap
now I am gonna be humming that song all day !

jb how about.twinkle twinkle little star [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gonna beat on you with an eggplant ! [Razz]
Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about this song,
mama's gone to buy you a diamond ring and if that diamond ring dont shine........................... [Big Grin]

sing and smile its good for ya girl, have a great day too [Wink]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all of those will remain stuck! run!
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by civil society:
all of those will remain stuck! run!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] run for your life [Smile]
jean are you singing yet?

jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
thought that was why you guys were runnin'
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
lol!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU'RE LIKE...

ASTHMA: you take my breath away.

DANDRUFF: I can't get you off my head.

A CAR: you drive me crazy.

DENTURES: I can't smile without you.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
how about this song,
mama's gone to buy you a diamond ring and if that diamond ring dont shine........................... [Big Grin]

sing and smile its good for ya girl, have a great day too [Wink]

I used to sing this song to my kids when they were little micky [Smile]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for Demiss rousses
very beautiful song

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
smuckers, those commercials are now stuck in my head!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com