EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Studying at AUC-is it worth the money?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Studying at AUC-is it worth the money?
bebano
Member # 3455

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for bebano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all, i've been seriously thinking about continuing studies at AUC, primarily because i loved the city. given i'm an european who will be paying it's own tuition, i wonder if there are current (or those who completed studies)people on the forum, who can share some insights into this subject. also, i have no knowledge of arabic, so, another task on my shoulders. and yes, i am a women (single). i can imagine that you may comment on at least one component of "my" profile and "how to apply" it in cairo setting. many thanks for feedback. i appreciate it.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really suggest you call the AUC, or check their website first, and eventually speak with a student counsellor. You will get sound advice, directly from the source.

Post an email address, and I'll refer you to someone very reliable there.

Monica

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bebano
Member # 3455

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bebano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear monica, thanks for your feedback. my e-mail contact is: bebano@yahoo.com

also, if you would happen to know any e-mail contact from someone studying there, i would truly appreciate it.

i guess that i would love to hear from someone who've had an academic experience elswhere (europe or usa/canada)+ had a chance to study at auc, hence be able to make a comparison....

let me also seek your opinion on very important issue - as a single girl, i would like to pursue independent style of life there also (living on my own), and I would assume that certain areas of the city are better suitable than others? Though my budget constrain would be an obstacle for zamalek (though i am not sure if you can find studio-size apartment over there and what would be the price of it?)....enaugh said...many thanks for any of your comments.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi bebano,

I 'll be sending you an email within the next couple of days, with the info you are requesting.

Monica

Originally posted by bebano:
dear monica, thanks for your feedback. my e-mail contact is: bebano@yahoo.com

also, if you would happen to know any e-mail contact from someone studying there, i would truly appreciate it.

i guess that i would love to hear from someone who've had an academic experience elswhere (europe or usa/canada)+ had a chance to study at auc, hence be able to make a comparison....

let me also seek your opinion on very important issue - as a single girl, i would like to pursue independent style of life there also (living on my own), and I would assume that certain areas of the city are better suitable than others? Though my budget constrain would be an obstacle for zamalek (though i am not sure if you can find studio-size apartment over there and what would be the price of it?)....enaugh said...many thanks for any of your comments.

[/QUOTE]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bebano
Member # 3455

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for bebano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks a lot. hope it will help add up on current information and will help to clarify decision-making process. thanks again.

B.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com