EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » House Prices?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: House Prices?
Aussie
Member # 3573

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aussie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are house prices like in Egypt - particularily Cairo, Luxor, Sharm el-Sheik etc...

------------------
What are the must-see's of Egypt??

Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kay in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear aussie
there are better folk than me to tell you about house prices altho after easter i may have more info (going to find out for myself!!!!!!)
as for 'what are the must see's of egypt well..........................
all the 'tourist' places are a must - lots of info about them about
what i would recomend is getting to know the people they have the most wonderful sense of humour are generouse ( yes ok some are out for your cash but you can say that about london, new york or anywhere else) plus if you lived in sharm or luxor on a very low income you would want folk in your shop too.
it is the most beautiful country. the mountans in the sinai are as beautiful as the sea, the sun shines all day - it is a great place to be alive!!!!! (im not biased honest!)
egypts greatest asset is her people tho. they welcome you without judgment, smile at our 'mad' western ways (swimming in the sea in january when its only 75 degrees!) and make sure you have the best time possable.
where ever you go in egypt there is something wonderful to see and someone who will help you see it.
everyone will give you an idea of something to see so set aside a lifetime and you may manage to see half of it
have fun much love
kay ktkoota X

Posts: 128 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com