EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Need ur help plz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need ur help plz
ash0124008343
Member # 2070

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ash0124008343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a book called (Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking)
i want to know if that book is sold in cairo or not...and if it so where can i search and find it.
i tried to find it for free online but i couldn't
if any one can help i will be so grateful

Posts: 80 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Rimo (edited 07 August 2004).]

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambre
Member # 686

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ambre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
el diwan (zamalek)
159, 26th of july st.

tel : 7362578 / 7362598 / 7362582
Email : info@diwanegypt.com
open daily from 8 AM to 12 PM

Posts: 109 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ash0124008343
Member # 2070

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ash0124008343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank u
I phoned the Diwan bookshop and the voluim but they don't have the book...the man on the phone told me that they can order it for me but it won't be here before six weks....I think i have to wait
thanks again

Posts: 80 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi, wow that's a tough thing to decide to stop smoking in a city like Cairo!

Until you have that book enjoy your cigarettes to the fullest and

Good luck to you!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com