EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » to Pelyas and Banjo from the 7 page thread this is for yall

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: to Pelyas and Banjo from the 7 page thread this is for yall
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok Pelyas u wanna roll with the whitebois go ahead but i gonna lable myself white because someone who is white wants to say the whole nation is white. Egypt for sure is not caucasion, maybe a percentage is white in lower egypt but have u ever been to Middle Egypt or upper Egypt i dont think so if you are sayin what u are sayin, these egyptions of that region are all dark or light brown, i nerver saw a white person. AE was always considered to have originated in upper Egypt. Delta region, prbebly where ur white self is from is a melting pot of different races and admixture of ethnicity, so unless ur family was one of the outsiders who came to Egypt, i am sorry to say u might have a little afican black in you.
Bajo i aint no white boi to be considered one, and i believe u never been to egypt, if you go u know what i mean after u see the people. From the beginig of the Ancient civilizations until now race and color was not a issue in Egypt never was, as long as u lived their you were considered a Egyption. Until now this is still in practice, egypt right now is a melting pot of differen colored people living together without worrying about their race. And i wou;ld never marry a white girl as u mentioned in a couple of ur ignorent posts modern egyption attracted to arrayans, hell naw, i dont know who u are or what kind of Egyptions you Know but if they are like that white boi (pelyas)i was takin to earlier, they are probebly not egyptions.

shumza what is meaning of ur name? anyways why did you close the thread it was interesting. this issue thou should be taken to AE thread with ausur as the moderator. i believe there are already threads of race already up if ya l l are interested. aight.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shumza
Member # 913

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for shumza   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That thread has been closed for ages, right before AE was created for these kind of issues
Posts: 360 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
why i found it really interesting shumza, i mean maybe a few people were rude but you could have banned them you did not have to close the thread down.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com